Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A 1,000 Questions

Go down 
+9
Vernicii
ronlover90
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
harrypotterfangurl07
Thesilentforce
KatieBabes
MimiMuffinz
DragonofthePen
Iris
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:40 am

hmm, that's a tough one. I'd have to say Sinbad and the Legend of the Seven Seas. Plus I think she and Sinbad would just be so badass together, and they both are so witty and would have lots of arguements, and lots of cute aww moments. Lol, I just picture megs reaction if you've seen the part in the movie where Sinbad tells Marina "Look, I've seen the kind of men your type hang around. I'm the ONLY man you've ever met." (LMAO. Meg would kill him xD)

That was a cool question. Since we're on the subject of replacing heroines, here's my own version of your question. Which princess would Aladdin fall for if he didn't fall for princess Jasmine? Basically what other princess could you see in Jasmine's shoes?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:35 pm

I'm thinking Pocahontas or Odette. Pocahontas and Jasmine refuse to marry, and end up falling for a guy with a more sense of adventure. Odette is also as hot tempered as Jasmine and they're both not afraid to speak what's on their minds. Odette and Jasmine also have a bit of flirtatiousness to them, which I'm not quite sure Pocahontas displays.

If you were a shapeshifter, what would be your most preferred animal to turn into? (mines probably be the Jaguar/panther).
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:04 pm

I would probably want to shape shift into a hyena or wolf, because both are of dog origin, and are also very closely tied to the earth. Also, I like to sing, so being a wolf I could sing at the moon anytime I wanted xD

If the genie granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:17 am

Um, I think a Hyenas are more related to the feline species. They aren't felines, themselves, I think they're in their own little category/family, but they'd be more related to cats and meercats then dogs. But cool, I like wolves.

As for the wishes, um, I wish it wouldn't be so blazing hot down here all time. I'd also wish that people would get along more, and that I could travel more. But I'd probably make some of those wishes after I asked the genie if I could wish to have more wishes.

If you could travel to any other place in the world right now, where would you want to go?

Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:39 am

I'd go to England. To be with my BF all the time >.<

xD

Ehmm...

What's your favorite Disney movie? xD (Mine would have to be... Lion King or Spirit xD)
Back to top Go down
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:53 am

I think it's a tie between Beauty and the Beast and The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Both are beautifully animated, with interesting and believable characters and fantastic musical numbers. They where also my favourites growing up, so there's probably a lot of nostalgic reasons for why I love them too.

Was there any Non/Disney movie that scared you when you where little? (For me it was the Little Mermaid. I never saw all of it until I was 14-15 or something. I was terrified of water when I was little and refused to watch a movie that took place under water. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:01 pm

The Secret of Nimh, most def. There were a lot of scenes in the movie that really had me frightened when I was little, but I love the movie so.

What is one thing that you wish you had talent in or was really good at doing, besides vidding?
Back to top Go down
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:43 pm

I've always wanted to be able to sing, or play an instrument, but unfortunately I'm completely tonedeaf, so that's just not going to happen. Razz

Which actress (/actor?) would play you in the movie about your life?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Um, actresses who could probably play me, might be Carmen Ejogo, Zoe Saldana, but both are too old to play a 16 year old XD

What are you planning to name your children, if you plan to have any?
I always wanted to name a daughter, Nasrin, Nasrin (Naz-rin) Rocella (row-sell-la) Eve. I named my plastic baby that, cause for child development last year we had to take home and take care of a plastic, computerlized baby, well most people kept calling her Nazareth, instead XD But I'm still liking the name. If I have another daughter then I'll name her Alessandra, so I can call her Alesse (Alice). ^^
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:53 pm

The names I'd like to name my children are Eliza, Anne, or Joanna for girls or william, peter, or Alexander for guys.

If you could have one disney character attend your wedding, who would you want and why?
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:06 pm

hehe my kids names will most likely be caleb and katerina Smile

i would love to have dimitri attend my wedding...why you ask? because he would be the groom lol XD

whos your fave and least fave villains?
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:26 am

My fav villain must be...

Hades Twisted Evil

And my least fav has to be...

Radcliff *gags*

What disney heroine do you relate to the most? (For me it's Ariel xD)
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:38 am

Pocahontas. She just wants adventure and to discover things for herself. She wants to chart her own course rather than do what's expected of her.

Which disney heroine would you trade lives with for a day?
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Ariel.

I would L.O.V.E. to be a mermaid!!!
It would be so freakin' cool!!! Shocked

What is the scariest nightmare you ever had?
(That you can remember)
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:39 pm

(Aww, I would so be Ariel too! XD SOrry, had to answer that lol)

Zombies chasing me, zombies and an evil witch on a train killing everyone I love, and oh, I had a dream where I almost got raped by a scarecrow O.o And one where this big rabid yellow dog attacked me.....

What are you afraid of? (like, with me, I'm afraid of thunder storms XD)
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:51 pm

I'm scared of rollercoasters xD
Not really scared of much else, but rollercoasters freak me out xD

What is the most embarrasing thing you ever did?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Well, I haven't done anything really, really, embarrassing yet. But there was this one time. I was at school, the bell just rung, everyone was moving about in the narrow hallways trying to make it to their buses, cars, or after-school destinations. And right there, coming down the steps, I fell. A crowd of people behind me, a crowd of people before me. You don't even know you've fallen until you fell. Though I got myself back up and hurriedly continued about my way. I was just happy nobody stepped on me, they would.

Do you come from a big family? (I do. My family’s so big, I still haven’t met them all yet XD)
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Yes I do come from a huge family. I have My mom, dad, sister and me, which are my immediate family. Then I have my moms irish relatives, she has a brother and a sister (my aunt norma and my uncle reginald.) and they both have two kids so I have two cousins from each of them. Then I have my grandma on my irish side (marie), and she has five sisters back in ireland. My dad's side is Hungarian, and although he doesn't have siblings, he has a lot of cousins and family. My papa (grandpa) on my dad's side had five brothers and they're all from eger, which is a small town right outside Budapest. My baba (grandma) on my dad's side comes from Ukrane, and she has three sisters who have moved from their small village and now live in Petersburg, Russia. I have various cousings on my dad's side of whom I have yet to meet, who all live in Hungary, and I have several Aunts and great Aunts who live in Dublin and just outside Dublin whom I have yet to meet. I also have some unknown great uncle living in poland, currently.

So I have a pretty big family. xD Would you ever adopt an animal from the SPCA? We adopted our rabbit fluffy from there five years ago and he just died last year.
Back to top Go down
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Oh, I'm so sorry about your rabbit. Sad

We don't really have anything like SPCA in Sweden (which is kinda stupid. The laws against animal cruelty over here are not what they ought to be either), but I did adopt my cat Soya from a homeless shelter. She's two years old, and she was abandoned when she was a kitty. Before she came to me she had 3 different homes, and all her owners returned her to the shelter because they didn't want her (she's a little difficult to deal with, sometimes). She's going to stay with me for the rest of her life, though. She's my friend and I could never return her. I actually think she kinda likes it her. She doesn't even pee on my furniture anymore. Very Happy

This is Soya, by the way (if anyone wants to see):

A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Copy-003_98599495

So... Now I want to hear about your pets, if you have any? What's their name and what kind of animals are they?
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:43 pm

This is my puppy Roxy. She's a Shipoo (cross between a shitzu and a poodle) and she's 2 yrs old. She's very energetic, doesn't like to go for walks (she's really lazy) and her favorite human snack is carrots (they're really healthy for your dog)

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/edaf5ae2d999bbfbbf4af38fc6079377.jpg

What's the funniest thing your pet has ever done?
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Thesilentforce wrote:
Oh, I'm so sorry about your rabbit. Sad

We don't really have anything like SPCA in Sweden (which is kinda stupid. The laws against animal cruelty over here are not what they ought to be either), but I did adopt my cat Soya from a homeless shelter. She's two years old, and she was abandoned when she was a kitty. Before she came to me she had 3 different homes, and all her owners returned her to the shelter because they didn't want her (she's a little difficult to deal with, sometimes). She's going to stay with me for the rest of her life, though. She's my friend and I could never return her. I actually think she kinda likes it her. She doesn't even pee on my furniture anymore. Very Happy

This is Soya, by the way (if anyone wants to see):

A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Copy-003_98599495

So... Now I want to hear about your pets, if you have any? What's their name and what kind of animals are they?
your kitty is beauuutiful...<3

the funniest thing my pet has done is hide behind the toilet during a thunderstorm. XD; it's a mix of pathetic and funny, and usually, she just hides in the tub (she's a rescued puppy named Millie ;u; ).

Which princess would win a beauty pageant? who'd be the sorest loser? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Aw, cute pets ^^.

Um, I'm thinking Sleeping Beauty, cause she's so graceful and petite. And seems like a typical obedient housewife, next to Snow White. Or Anastasia, if they are looking for someone more engaging.

I think Jasmine, but I really can’t think of a princess that would care to be in one.

Out of all the non/disney heroines who do you wish was real, like their story actually happened in history (excluding the heroines who are real)? (for me, the HoND, Disney’s Version.)
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:33 pm

I don't know why, but I'm thinking Beauty and the Beast (Disney version, of course). Actually, I want all of them to be real XD That way some of us might have a chance in a Fairy Tale, lol.

If you could create your own version of Earth, like choose any color of sky, grass, trees, ect, you want, what would it look and be like? (random XD)
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:38 am

My own version of Earth. Well, I don't know. It'd be less hot. The Grass would still be green, and the sky and sea blue. Because those are the most relaxing colors to me. I'd definitely want less pollution and less people. So there would be more natural things, but still a good size of urbanization. But I really don't know. XD

What was your first crossover? Would you show us please, or tell us about it ^^

This was my first crossover did March 27th, I think. Probably my 3rd or 4th video with Sony Vegas. I actually forgot I made this video, so I always considered my 2nd crossover video my first since it felt more like a crossover to me. My old editing style was to match the lyrics with the best characters, body language, or just clip I can find. But I find now, you can't always do that.

Here:

This was my second, done in like April 8.

Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:14 am

This was my first cross over:

It's kinda crap, and I didn't really know how to mask yet...
Not saying I'm good now either, but I learn xD

If you could make your own Disney movie, what would it be about and what would you name the main characters?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A 1,000 Questions
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Random-
Jump to: