Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A 1,000 Questions

Go down 
+9
Vernicii
ronlover90
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
harrypotterfangurl07
Thesilentforce
KatieBabes
MimiMuffinz
DragonofthePen
Iris
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:21 am

I've thought about this recently, and I think I'd want it to be about Ruslan and Ludmilla (even though they made Ludmilla a villainness in another movie. Rolling Eyes ). It's a tale of trepidation, betrayal, woe, and love. I really think it would work well as an animated feature.
Or possibly Amaterasu, the Japanese sun-goddess.
Or even an Italian princess. I'm not sure.
or, get Dreamworks to animate another Biblical story about King Solomon.
THE POSSIBILITIES. DDD:

what is your greatest ambition?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:44 pm

my greatest ambition is to be a singer. I love musicals and opera and would love to do it as a full time job, and get to play different roles like Elphaba (wicked), Belle, etc. I've always loved singing, so I'd love to be able to do it forever <3 I've already been a few small community musicals like pirates of penzance, school musicals (we did west side story and into the woods - so I got to be cinderella for three nights <3) and I've done a couple concerts to advertize myself, but I've yet to break into it professionally. Once I'm done university though, I plan on moving to the USA again, and auditioning for some companies.

If you had the chance to work at disney, which character would you want to play, and which theme park in disneyworld/land (wherever you've been) is your favorite??? Personally I'd want to work at disney as Belle or Snow White, not only cause I've been told I look like them, but because I have very similar traits and love these two characters. Lol, as much as I love Pocahontas I couldn't pull her off cause of my looks. and I'd want to work at Magic Kingdom, cause its my favorite place, with the big castle, but I also wouldn't be against working as Jane Porter in Animal Kingdom.

Lol, and my first crossover was for a contest, and it was Gaston and Tinkerbell.
Back to top Go down
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:48 am

Because of my hair I think I'd be stuck as Ariel (You meant working at Disneyworld/land, right, and not as a voice actress?), haha. I've never been to either Disney land or Disney world so I couldn't say which theme park is my favourite. Razz

Who's your favourite author?
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:14 am

My fav author HAS TO BE Dan Brown xD
He's a true genius Shocked

What is your favourite dog breed?
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:26 am

my favorite dog breed would have to be the labrador retriever. Before we got Roxy, we had another dog that passed away a couple years ago who I absolutely loved, and in my opinion labs are by far the friendliest, loyalist, most trusting breed, and my old dog Chloe was my best friend right up until the day she died.

What about your favorite tv series right now? (I'm really hooked on pretty little liars. I just saw the season finale last night, and it was soooooo GOOD XD)
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:12 pm

my current favorites are Lie to Me and Psych. <3

what is your favorite...element? Very Happy fire, water, earth, or air?
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:19 pm

I G2 say water
I just love swimming and bathing and waterballons and
pretty much everything that has to do with water xD

What disney character would you most likely fall in love with if he was real?
Back to top Go down
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:35 pm

It would be Phoebus or Shang, I think (even though I don't fall in love with people. It goes against my rules). I have a thing for soldiers. And they both have personalities that I think I could fall for, if I were a falling kind of person. Phoebus would probably win over Shang though, because of his sense of humor and because he's older. I prefer older guys. Razz

Is there a Non/Disney character that you absolutely can't stand? (I can't stand Odette. Razz)
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:08 pm

Derek and Eric Mad Derek got lame when he got older and Eric is just blah until he goes to rescue Ariel, that's the only time I actually like him.

If the song Cinderella sings, "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes," was true, and that dream/wish came true, what would it be about or whatever?? (I hope you get what I mean XD)
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Oh, I hope that it isn't true XD Cause I dream up some pretty strange things. Nothing in my dreams is believable. It's like Cool World, completely random stuff..or whatever my last thought was before I went to sleep. Like one night I fell a sleep while making an MEP part, and dreamed for the rest of the night, finishing up that MEP part. And I was so happy, I finished it and everything, and woke up and haven't even gotten half-way. Sad
But Seriously, I wouldn't know what my heart is wishing.

Is there a song, that could be your theme song?
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Hmm, let's see, I guess "I Am" by Hilary Duff. Though, this song probably fits every girl. lol

When you think about death (if you ever do) how do you picture yourself dying? (XD Aren't i horrible? lol Though I picture myself dying an old lady, warm in my bed ^-^)

Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:19 pm

I think there are two ways I could die, one (I would hope) would be in my bed from old age or some kind of illness, or the other one (which I've been gradually starting to believe in a lot more) is death by love. I've been involved in a lot of situations where a guy likes me, but I don't like the guy, and in one case I had a guy actually stalk me for about a month, so I could see myself dying kind of like esmerelda (although she doesn't die, frollo totally does try to kill her), by a guy that thinks if I can't have her no one else can. I don't know if that's romantic to some people, but to me its terrifying.

If you had the choice between having the guy of your dreams or a super power of your choice, which would you choose?
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:31 pm

(That's not romantic, that's SCARY! O.O Poor you! Sad)

But what if the "Man of my dreams" doesn't love me back? XD I don't really have a "Dream Man" because I know the one that's meant for me is the one that God picks. Only one super power? That seems kind of rip off ish, don't you think? Most super heroes have more then 1 power XD But, I'd go with the super power (to breath under water, or to fly, not sure yet XD Or telekinises(that's so spelled wrong) that way I might be able to make myself fly and move objects at the same time! lol)

If you had the choice of living a life of adventure, or staying with the life you currently have, which would you choose?
Back to top Go down
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:43 pm

I would choose the life of adventure. This is going to sound depressing, but I'd give anything to NOT stay in the life I have. I'm not suicidal or anything, I'm just bored with pretty much everything.

Is there anyone you would die for? (sorry if I'm morbid, but death is a subject that fascinates me.)

Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:00 pm

No. There are people who I would live for, but no one I would die for; I don't see the point in dieing for someone, it'll only hurt them and make them grieve in guilt.

If you somehow wound up with a destiny (say, you're the chosen one and you got superpowers, or some ultimate power) would you wish you never had them, or would you actually use them and enjoy them? (so many main guys hate their powers or the destiny that lies before them *sigh*)
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:11 pm

I would so love it xD
But you never know,
it might not be as great as some people think.
You never really know before it happens to you xD

What is the most painful thing you ever did?
(Physical OR mental)
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:28 pm

The most painful thing I've ever done. hmm, that's a tough one. not sure if I understand this right, hopefully I answer your question...but the most painful thing I've ever done is put my dog down. (I know I talked about her before, and I'm not trying to depress anyone, but it is actually the most singularly painful experience I've had). I mean, between my parents basically hating eachother and my sister being too young to understand at the time, my dog Chloe was my best friend in the world, and we had to put her down cause she got stomach cancer and would cough up blood. Now if your question was actually whats the most painful thing I've experienced (like physically) I had lots of sickness problems as a kid, and I won't go into the whole medical terms, but basically I had to have an operation on my brain cause I had a tumor that would cause severe seizures, and lots of convulsions, and from when I was 4 1/2 to 12 yrs I had to undergo a lot of painful migranes and treatments. No worries, I'm fine now, but I had one particular migrane before I had my second operation that had me writhing on the floor in pain. >.<

Anyways, didn't mean to depress you. KITTENS. BUNNIES. FLOWERS. Now onto a less depressing note; what has been the happiest moment of your life up until now? (mine's a tie between my highschool years when I was seizure-free and the moment I got my university acceptance letters a couple months ago.)
Back to top Go down
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Happiest moment was probably graduating High School. God, it felt good to leave those awkward years behind me.

What kind of superpower would you want to have?
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Shape-shifting for sure. That way flight and underwater breathing are covered also. so ha. <3

what musical would you like to star in? or, if you don't sing or dance, who would your celebrity husband be? Cool
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:26 pm

To the second one....GERARD WAY <3
Lead singer of My Chemical Romance...*don't judge me*. He is the definition of love.
Only probem is that he's alrady married...so yeah ;__;

If you had 6 months to live, what would you do in it?

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:09 am

I think I'd try to read as many books that I could. And spend a lot of time with my sisters.

Your worst nightmare?
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Well, if we're talking actual nightmares, then I guess it'd be one I had when I was 4 years old about aliens attacking o_0 There's a reason 4 year olds dont watch "Mars Attack" XD

What's a weird food combonation you actually eat?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Hard to tell. But I love to put Wing Sauce on Cajun Turkey, and wrap turkey ham around my beef hotdogs while sprinkling a little bit of Chicken seasoning on it.

What Non/Disney movie will you not want to watch twice?
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Cool World. Creeped the hell outta me o_0 I dont work with Holli because I dont wanna have to use that movie XD

If you could live in one Non/Disney movie, which would it be?
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:40 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:
Cool World. Creeped the hell outta me o_0 I dont work with Holli because I dont wanna have to use that movie XD

If you could live in one Non/Disney movie, which would it be?

The Little Mermaid xD
I just love the waters xD
And being a mermaid would be a dream come true xD

What scary movie scared you the most?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A 1,000 Questions
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum