Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A 1,000 Questions

Go down 
+9
Vernicii
ronlover90
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
harrypotterfangurl07
Thesilentforce
KatieBabes
MimiMuffinz
DragonofthePen
Iris
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Well for a villain I'd have to say gaston, as much as I love him. yeah, he's definitely shallow and pidantic. For Princes, I'd have to say Naveen, just because as much as I love him, the whole plot is based around how he wants to get his parents to give him back his money so he can party and not worry about anything.

and lol, I agree Snow white would die first XD I mean, she lets a complete stranger into her house and dies from an apple XD You don't get ditzier than that XD

Which Disney or non disney guy would be the champion if all the guys had to fight in a wrestling tournament???? (personally my vote would be for hercules since he's like the chuck norris of the disney world, but some people would vote Tarzan as well XD)
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:59 pm

well sinbad is pretty scrappy lol he might make it up there, but faced against tarzan or hercules? i dunno lol

whos your OTP?
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Probably Aladdin and Jasmine, since I think they're so well matched. I just love them together. For crossover true pairings, I'd have to say Milo and Anya tied with Jane and John Smith. I just love those two crossovers Very Happy

Which Disney Prince would you NOT want to be stuck on an uninhabited island? And who would you gladly want to be stuck with?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:05 am

I would have to say Prince Charming. I think Tarzan would be the best choice to be stuck with. He might know his way around ^^

If you could be given the gift of one of these three talents, then which one would you want the most: The Gift of Song & Dance, The Gift of Beauty & Kindness, or the Gift of Patience and Endurance?
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:28 am

Well, I'd probably want the gift of Beauty and Kindness, cause I am a tad bit vain. Plus, I'm already a singer, so I would appreciate being pretty and sounding nice...but I'm not trying to brag, so I hope no one takes that the wrong way. I just would like not to look like a normal average singer. It'd be nice to be a singing aurora rather than a singing stepsister. Lol. XD It's not that I don't have confidence in my looks I just criticize myself a lot. ahem. my rant is done.

Which princess do you think sings the best song? (personally its a tie for me cause I love Mulan's reflection and Ariel's Part of your world)
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:47 am

Well, for a princess song that's not a duet: I always liked Anastasia's songs, both of them, Journey to the Past and Once Upon a December. But for a Disney princess I'm gonna say Pocahontas's Colors of the Wind, with Ariel's Part of Your World close behind. But for a Disney Heroine, then Megara's Won't Say I'm In Love.

Name one Non/Disney Animated Movie that you have not seen yet, but want to see?
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:09 am

titan AE, i'm not sure why i havent seen it i just never think about it when it comes time for me to watch a movie lol

what is your fave non/disney movie that you can watch over and over again without getting sick of it (mine would have to be Anastasia, lol bartok is amazing..'and i'd kick her sir' my fave line he says lol with the accent ^-^)
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:00 am

for me, it's Anastasia or Hunchback of Notre Dame. :] I love the cleverness of both films.

Which Non/Disney villain still scares you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:07 am

Chernabog. That big devil guy with wings at the end of Fantasia. I am freakin' afraid of him. And I'm afraid of Frollo on the perv level. Razz Haha!

Which Disney girl (or guy, hah!) do you look like most?
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:16 am

I think for heroines I just love Jane Porter. She's so cute, and I just love doing crossovers with her. For Princesses I'd have to say its a tie between Ariel and Aurora, cause they both have beautiful voices, and they both actually ARE princesses by birth vs marriage (otherwise I would have said Belle). For guys my favorite heroes would have to tie between John Smith and Hercules. My favorite princes are tied between Prince Phillip and Prince Eric. (again, if we were voting a prince by marriage I would have chosen Aladdin, cause he's so darn cute) <3

If you could live in one of the disney settings (Agrabah, Greece, England, France) where would you live, and which Disney Princess do you think would make a good neighbour?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Um, I think either Hawaii, France, or India. I think Belle or Aurora would be the nicest neighbors, though.

Which Disney heroine and hero do you find the most beautiful/handsome? (I think Pocahontas is the most beautiful with Aurora and Jasmine close behind, while Naveen, I think, is the most handsome with Aladdin and Adam close behind.)
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Actually I have to disagree and say Eric is really handsome to me. I also find aladdin quite attractive alongside John Smith and Hercules. I agree Aurora and Jasmin are very beautiful, but I'd also have to say Belle and Ariel, I find them to be really attractive.

Each disney princess attracts animals in some way? Which disney princess would you want to be based off of what animals they attract? (example: Snow white - birds, deer, rabbits and squirrels, Aurora owls birds squirrels, Belle dogs and wolves, Jasmine tigers, cinderella mice and birds, Pocahontas racoons and woodland creatures, etc.)????
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:15 pm

really tough questions...Belle attracts my favorite animal (wolves), but in a negative way. D: so I guess I have to go with Jasmine, since her tiger (another favorite of mine) is fairly tame.

What nationality should Disney princessify (not a word...yet Very Happy) next?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Either Indian or Persian, Central American (not sure on a specific nationality), African (not sure on a specific nationality), or Korean/Japanese.

Which Non/Disney heroines do you think has the prettiest dresses?

(Me, I’ve always found Giselle’s pink animated dress to be so lovely, I wouldn’t mind wearing that myself. I also like Belle’s gold dress, Esmeralda’s, Aurora’s country dress, Jasmine’s 2 piece, and the dress Anastasia wore to the opera. Ariel’s lavender (I think it’s lavender) dress that she wore after her father turned her human again is also lovely. But my favorite is Giselle‘s.)
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:16 pm

definitely Anastasia's dress she wore to the opera Very Happy I mean, to this day I still want that dress, and am looking for it xD Its so pretty and dark blue, and sparkly, and with those long white gloves, its just like gahhhhhhh to die for. I also really loved Belle's dress cause it had the huge ruffles, but I must say I was shocked when I saw how big and pooffffffyyyyy Charlotte's dress is. but yeah, anastasia's definitely my favorite Very Happy

Which disney villain would you like to see show up randomly at your door tommorow?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:32 pm

Hades, most definitely. Wink (though I hope I don't show up at his XD)

If you could have the hair of any of the Disney heroines, who's hair would you want, and whose hair do your's currently looks like?

(Me, I'd want Aurora's hair style, but I'd like it to be jet black or a dark autumn, mostly jet black like Snow White's hair. I think the heroine who my hair style is closes to might be Esmeralda cause it's slightly thick, dark, and messy and wavy, until I get it straighten of course.)
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:41 pm

^ LOL! Sam, you Hades comment made me laugh out loud. Seriously. XD

Okay, I want Ariel's hair when it floats underwater. :3 Because I have a cousin who is a redhead. We are the same age and look pretty similar except that she has red hair. Miraculously, she has been a cheerleader and had several boyfriends, meanwhile I am stuck being a nerd and totally single forever. Razz It's the power of red hair, I tell you. Plus I like the floating effect, so it has to be like hers underwater. Kinda like what Eris's does, I suppose. Razz My hair currently is like Belle's only shorter. Or maybe Jane Porter's. Their hair is similar. It's curly and brown. And I do nothing to it. Very Happy

Who is your favorite Pixar character?
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:46 pm

well i'd have to say that the hair style thats closest to mine now would have to be belle's because we both have brown hair and we wair it up in a ponytail all the time and it has a slight curl to it at the end of the poytail lol... i guess i would want ariels hair? i mean i always liked the way it looked when she first met eric and she was twisting it in her hand idk i just liked it haha

but my fave pixar character...hmmm thats a hard one, probably woody and buzz, i couldnt pick between the two though, they are a package deal lol

if you could go into any non/disney movie and be your own character (like your yourself and so the story would be diff) which movie would you go into?

i think for me it would be Anastasia lol b/c if i was there i would help dimitri with cons and i could be the fake anya and so he would never meet the real one and we would get rich and be married *sigh* lol i just came up with this right now but it all sounds good to me lol
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Um, let’s see. Tough one. There’s so many. Um, Tarzan. I’d teach him, and we could spend our days being king and queen of the jungle. And I’d love to be as good of an artist as Jane, so I could draw pictures of the beautiful scenery too. Either that or Beauty and the Beast or Peter Pan. And the more I think about it, I might like to go into the Peter Pan movie.

What Disney heroine do you know that you’d never be able to get along with?
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:11 pm

hmmm tough, I'd probably have to say cinderella. It seems to me she does what she's told too much in the first movie (I haven't seen the sequels in a long time), and I just think I'd always be like, why don't you fight back against the injustice being done to you, and I just think she wouldn't do anything about it. She just looks for an escape rather than dealing with the problem. That's my two cents.

Would you rather go for a ride on magic carpet and see the world with aladdin or sail around the world with Sinbad?
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:30 pm

well 1ist i would get on the carpet with aladdin and we would fly to where sinbads ship is and we would all travel together lol jk, i would have to pick sinbad Smile even though i love aladdin, i would rather sail the world rather than fly around it, i was always afraid that they would fall to their death on that thing lol

hmm..... least fave same sex pairing?
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:30 pm

ughhhhh probably Jafar and tulio. I just don't see them as a romantic couple, and honestly, I think I was a little bit scarred. I was just like, yes, they work, but Jafar's WAYYYY too straight. Just my opinion though.

What is your favorite crossover animal pairing? (For instance my favorite is Duchess and scar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQxop-B9sRA )
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Well I definitely love Duchess and Scar, so I have to agree with you there, and counter with this:
X]

what Disney princess do you think would be the most likely BRIDEZILLA? >Very Happy
(I bet it's Ariel. I just bet.)
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Lol, omg. I think its a tie between Ariel and Meg. They'd both want it their ways xD LMAO. You made me laugh so hard there. Yeah, both those girls got attitude.

Which Disney girl do you think could survive in the working lower class, and which do you think wouldn't? Who could you see having enough patience to like, dust and vacum and which do you think would just look at you like you were crazy if you were to ask them to do that????
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Well obviously Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Aurora, and of course Tiana would do find in the working class as far as working is concern, though Aurora might be the one who needs the most help as far as her mini-sequel goes cause what she mostly did was order others to do it for her. Um, Jasmine might not be so eager to do such things. Her and Ariel are adventurers and they’d want something with a little more excitement. I mean, they already don’t listen to what their fathers say. So Cinderella and Tiana best, Jasmine and Ariel worst, I'm not sure about Lottie. She's a kinder spirit, if spoiled, so she might be willing to do some of those things, but I don't imagine she would be any good at them. XD

If Megara was not in Hercules, what other Disney movie do you think she could convincingly be the heroine of?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A 1,000 Questions
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Random-
Jump to: