Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A 1,000 Questions

Go down 
+9
Vernicii
ronlover90
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
harrypotterfangurl07
Thesilentforce
KatieBabes
MimiMuffinz
DragonofthePen
Iris
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Iris

Iris

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:30 pm

Please, excuse the awful title XD. But I thought we might want another game to play, IDK. Well, for this game you are allowed to ask a question, any question, and let it be answered by the next person to post, and then after they post an answer, then they are allowed to ask their own question.

Example:

Poster 1: What’s your favorite color?
Poster 2: Blue.
What’s your favorite day?

And it goes like that. Get it?

Well, I’ll start.

What’s the last movie you watched? (for me it was “What’s Your Rashee (Zodiac Sign)?” It’s all about this guy, and due to family dept, has to marry a girl, any girl, before the 20th or else the local gangsters are gonna get him and his brother. So, he comes across a Zodiac book that tells him there are 12 types of women in this world and they are classified by their Zodiac signs. So he decides to meet one girl of each of the Zodiac signs and pick the one he likes best. I thought the movie was okay, not insanely hilarious, though there were some funny parts. I didn’t think it too dramatic, and I didn’t care much for any of the songs in it, but you never knew what to expect, and for a movie shy of being 4 hours long, it kept my attention til the end). Anyways, forget me, I talk too much XD
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:33 pm

I love the Zodiac concept (I watched/read Fruits Basket avidly when I was younger--if you haven't seen it, it's a pretty cute anime/manga about Zodiac curses), and totally believe in the Zodiac compatibility.
The last movie I watched waaas...hrm. Oh. It was Titan A.E., actually. Lol.

Where was the last place you traveled (Miami, FL, for me)?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
Iris

Iris

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:38 pm

Yes, I totally believed in the Zodiac signs too. But my sister is a bigger believer of it than me, I mean, she’s the one that owns all the Zodiac books. I’m a Scorpio, if I haven’t told already. Yeah, we Scorpios are the sensitive ones, the mysteries ones, and (the zodiac book said this, not me) the sexiest of the Zodiac signs.

The last place I traveled to was Henrietta, New York. We stayed out there for a couple of days, we went to Canada too, but Henrietta was the last place we stayed.

What is one thing you just won’t eat?
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:16 am

Mushrooms. Ewwwwww xP

What's your favorite book?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
KatieBabes

KatieBabes

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:58 am

The Time Travelers Wife. I love it, but it made me cry ;.;

What's your all-time favourite film?
Back to top Go down
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:59 am

Gladiator, without a doubt. Smile

Do you have any pets?
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:08 am

I have a cross between a shitzu and a poodle called a Shipoo, and her name is Roxy (after the character in the movie chicago cause my dog likes to sing). She's 2 years old, and still as energetic as when she first came home. She's got brown eyes and brown curly fur.

If you could go back in time to be one historical figure, who would you be?
Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:48 am

Cleopatra!!!I love the ancient Egypt and this super powerful woman !!!!

What is your fav Non/disney crossover couple ?
Question
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:21 am

I'm going to have to be boring and say either Ariel and Sinbad (claaaassic Very Happy) or Dean and Mulan.

Where do you want to live more than anywhere else?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
ronlover90

ronlover90

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:53 am

oohh, venice italy no doubt Very Happy me and my mom are going to visit there right after i get out of highschool...just 2 more years! lol

um, who is your fave non/disney male character and why?
Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:02 am

I really LOVE Phoebus !!! Because he s very beautiful ,strong and sexy Embarassed Laughing Very Happy bounce

Can you dance belly dance ??? *No grammar No problem* XD
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:03 am

LOL Noooo XD I can't even dance normally ;__;

Do you like seafood? (I do not -__-)
Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:29 am

I can t say that I love it !!! I like it !!!!

What is your favorite disney crossover family *yeah vety original* ???
For example my fav family is Cinderella/Phoebus/Jane and Daniel Darling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:53 am

Meg/Tulio/Melody. Since the first to are my absolute favorite couple, and I realized that Melody looks like she could be their kid XD I almost made a vid with them, but it died ;__;

What's your favorite song to edit with?

Back to top Go down
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:11 am

The song I've used the most is "Martial Law" by Ben McCreary, so I guess it's that one. What a Face

What's your least favourite crossover couple? (I think mine is Sinbad/Cinderella.)
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:26 am

hmmm I'd have to say Frollo and Ariel. Those two just don't fit in my head for some reason.

Favorite book to read as a kid (For example, when I was in elementary school, my favorite book was Anne of Green Gables).
Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:46 am

Viktor Hugo s Notre-Dame de paris *what a surprise* XD I read it more than 5 times and wanna read more than 10000000 times because its so emotional!! While reading I really felt all heroines/heroes emotions !!! I LOVE IT !!!

What is your fav heroine and why ???
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:58 am

Megara (never would've guessed that ;D) I like her because she's really sarcastic and cynical; I kind of wish I was like her. She's also genuinely human...if you don't count the fact that she married into a family of Gods XD

Why do you vid? I love hearing people's reasons for it ^^

Last edited by MimiMuffinz on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:04 pm

(I'm sorry if I depress people with this!) Well, I vid because I really wanted to make some new friends. It's the summer, and my friends back home are all torn up after our good friend Stephanie died in a car accident. We're kind of all drifting apart, and it really started to make me sad, so I was kind of like, maybe if I start vidding, it'll help me find more people who like the same kind of things I do. It really made me happy to get feedback on my videos and making new friends on youtube, and joining this group, and meeting all you people was probably the best thing that happened to me this summer. Plus, my parents are in a rough patch in their marriage and usually yell at eachother most of the time, so vidding I guess is kind of an escape for me, and its something I really enjoy, and everytime I'm happy or angry, I can make a vid, and people always comment on how much they liked it or how good it is (even though I don't think my skills are all that great). But yeah, sorry if that depressed you, on the brighter side, you all have been so nice and kind, and great to me, that I don't even mind my parents most of the time.

haha, now for something a tad bit happier?

Favorite dessert? Mine is cheesecake Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:39 pm

aw i'm sry carebear :'(

but yes cheesecake is amazing Smile but i would have to say pudding cake lol, basicaly its just regular cake but after its done cooking you mix up some pudding (that we make) and then yyou pour it on top and let it cool for a while lol...but cheesecake comes very VERY close lol

oh forgot my question lol....*thinks*

harry potter or twilight? (harry potter FTW!)

oha nd by the way...have you guys seem 'a very potter musical'? its amazing Very Happy and the 2nd one just came out yesterday and it was the funniest thing EVA!! lol not really but it was full of win moments lol
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Um, Harry Potter. I haven’t seen A Very Potter Musical, I’ll have to make sure to check it out.

If you could create your own Disney Princess, how would she be, and what would be her story?
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Well, like I said in one of our other discussions, I'd love to do a story based off of moon princess Kaguya from the bamboo cutter. This is my version: Basically, the story is that two people can't have kids, and they wish will all their might they could have a child (kind of like those two in hercules) and they find a little girl in a stalk of bamboo when the husband is farming his bamboo (I'm not exactly sure how you farm bamboo, or cut it off but oh well). Anyways she starts out the size of thumbelina, but doesn't stay that size. After adopting her they raise her and she grows into a very beautiful woman. When she's older, her beauty spreads across Japan to the soon to be Japanese emperor, who hears of her, and wants to see her. He invites her to work in the palace as a maid, and upon meeting her falls instantly in love. She continues her life at the palace, but finds herself every night looking at the moon and feeling lonely. She doesn't know if its the fact that she hasn't found a guy, or if she's just homesick. The young man becomes the emperor, and she is shocked. He declares that he is in love with this young girl, and wants to marry her. She is overjoyed, but will have to train to be a lady before she can marry the prince. She gladly accepts and the two get engaged. However, that night, her real mother comes to her in her dreams. She is sick, and dying and can no longer rule the moon by herself. She tells Kaguya she sent her to earth during one of the many galactic wars, knowing she'd be safe there, and never found by the enemy. It is her responsibility as the princess of the moon, to take her place as Queen. Kaguya is torn because she is in love with the emperor, but cannot stay on earth. The next morning, she goes to the emperor, telling him of her past, and saying she must leave for the moon. The emperor tries to convince her to stay, but she cannot. That night before she leaves, she gives him a kiss, and entrusts him with her celestial robe, that holds the power to grant imortality. She says she will return someday, after the war, and reclaim his love. He agrees to wait, and they say goodbye, she walks into the moonlight and disappears. The emperor waits, never taking a bride, and holding on to the celestial robe. Two years later, the emperor is looking at the moon, thinking of his love, and decides she is never coming back. He gets up to destroy the robe, but cannot find it in his heart to destroy something that like her, was so beautiful. He then tells his soldiers to accompany him in climbing to the top of Mount Fuji, so they can set the robe free and it will make its way back to its owner (since mt fuji is the tallest and closest to heaven) hey climb the mountain and he holds the robe in both hands, ready to let it fly away, and she appears. Kaguya appears holding his hands, and thanks him for meeting her half way, and apologizes he had to wait so long. She says she is free to follow her heart, and that the war is over, and they can be together. They walk down the mountain hand in hand, and the moon looks down on them.

This is what she'd look like : http://flfpca.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pzV5xWAp9WJVqOJAJeuHp9llfqTcEAfkUTqoVXzGE8lDK4jsSHJyz4P1p4K_Kj1q7Zo40AuZnDLc/10_kaguya-hyme.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/w7ir74.jpg
Anyone else wanna have a go at creating their own princess? I'd love to hear
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Aw, Like that story ^^

I would do the story of Esther. I’m not Jewish, but I still liked the story of how the young orphan girl, became a Queen and saved her people from a terrible genocide, even if it meant risking her own life.

I really liked this version of the movie: “One Night With the King”
I imagine Esther/Hadassah would be a nice story to tell and fits in with a lot of other Disney stories about empowering women standing up for themselves and their people like Esmeralda, Mulan, and Pocahontas.

A 1,000 Questions Art_tt_esther1_101306

What character do you find to be the easiest to vid with?
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:43 pm

Meg, hands down.
I'm confident I can chroma key ANY scene of her (except when she sneaks into Herc's house...naughy girl Wink )

If you made a video to a song in any other language, which would you pick? (/random) XD
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:13 pm

I'd probably pick this one cause its just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Do you have a vacation spot that was your favorite? (sorry I'm brain dead right now and can't speak properly. My favorite vacation place I went was Paradise Island, in the Bahamas).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A 1,000 Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 1,000 Questions   A 1,000 Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A 1,000 Questions
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Random-
Jump to: