Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let us advertising

Go down 
+8
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
harrypotterfangurl07
EarthsAngel767
DragonofthePen
ronlover90
Iris
Vernicii
Bleedgirl87
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Iris

Iris

Let us advertising - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:57 pm

The ending was funny^^
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Hi, its me again, with a preview for my latest vid I'm working on, about love transcending death (One of my cousins passed away last week, and I've been thinking about how sometimes death doesn't have to be sad, but can instead bring even more meaning to life, despite how sad we may be in the beginning.)

Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:07 pm

harrypotterfangurl07 wrote:
Hi, its me again, with a preview for my latest vid I'm working on, about love transcending death (One of my cousins passed away last week, and I've been thinking about how sometimes death doesn't have to be sad, but can instead bring even more meaning to life, despite how sad we may be in the beginning.)

I am so sorry for your loss, honey. :\ also, this is a blocked vid...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:11 pm

DragonofthePen wrote:

I am so sorry for your loss, honey. :\ also, this is a blocked vid...

damn >.< thanks for letting me know. *runs to go fix it*
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Aw, sorry about that, dear. But great way to feel about it. Sad
I'd love to see the video, did you repost it?
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Iris wrote:
Aw, sorry about that, dear. But great way to feel about it. Sad
I'd love to see the video, did you repost it?

I'm working on it, to see if there's any way I can change the pitching of it so it isn't blocked. Any tips?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Not sure. I thought repitching worked, but lately Youtube still manages to identify it. this is usually with Sony's music. They would only block it in one particular country though. Germany. Maybe I don't go high enough. I only go up to like 5. Again, I'm not sure. *shrugs*

But you could ways try the dispute copyright claims paragraphs. I think they pretty much work for WMG music, don't know about Sony. Though some say they don't work for UMG (sp?)
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Well, here's a video of mines. It's a doppelganger video, and I used Carmen to represent me as I'm paired with the delicious Lestat (played by Tom Cruise). He's my favorite version of Lestat. Though, not too happy with it, so I pretty sure I'm gonna try and make another one, probably with some one else though.

Story: Long Ago when I was but a girl, I fell in love. But it wasn't always a happy love story. In fact, it never started out as one. I was a slave; owned by a most mysterious man in the deep south of Mississippi. Not many people knew of him. Most people were frightened of him. I was frightened of him. It all started when I was little. I was 10 years old when I saw him. It was at his brother's funeral. He took the young boy and his mother off. He killed them. I saw him. He did. Their slave fleed into the woods in horror. But me, I saw him. He knew I saw. That's why he looks at me that way. He knows. He teases me. I don't know what he is, but I know. But soon, all because of one evening, I fell. I fell hard. And for a time it was like a dream.Just me and him, each other. But he was a vampire, no matter how I tried to forget that. He was still a vampire, and chaos couldn't be far behind.

Extra details: I had went to the witch doctor, a woman who told my fortune. She said I was pregnant and that all that I cared about would be consumed by hell. In anger I returned home to catch Lestat with his latest victim. I took all my anger out on him. I felt bad, but he felt even worse. He continued to kill, this time in many more numbers. And he no longer cared to cover his tracks. To hide the dead. He left them where they last stood. The other slaves become suspicious. They started to realize. Soon they burned him. I hated myself. I hated everything. I lost him, forever. I made a grave for him, and forever tended to it. For he was my immortal.
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:40 pm

Iris wrote:
Well, here's a video of mines. It's a doppelganger video, and I used Carmen to represent me as I'm paired with the delicious Lestat (played by Tom Cruise). He's my favorite version of Lestat. Though, not too happy with it, so I pretty sure I'm gonna try and make another one, probably with some one else though.

Story: Long Ago when I was but a girl, I fell in love. But it wasn't always a happy love story. In fact, it never started out as one. I was a slave; owned by a most mysterious man in the deep south of Mississippi. Not many people knew of him. Most people were frightened of him. I was frightened of him. It all started when I was little. I was 10 years old when I saw him. It was at his brother's funeral. He took the young boy and his mother off. He killed them. I saw him. He did. Their slave fleed into the woods in horror. But me, I saw him. He knew I saw. That's why he looks at me that way. He knows. He teases me. I don't know what he is, but I know. But soon, all because of one evening, I fell. I fell hard. And for a time it was like a dream.Just me and him, each other. But he was a vampire, no matter how I tried to forget that. He was still a vampire, and chaos couldn't be far behind.

Extra details: I had went to the witch doctor, a woman who told my fortune. She said I was pregnant and that all that I cared about would be consumed by hell. In anger I returned home to catch Lestat with his latest victim. I took all my anger out on him. I felt bad, but he felt even worse. He continued to kill, this time in many more numbers. And he no longer cared to cover his tracks. To hide the dead. He left them where they last stood. The other slaves become suspicious. They started to realize. Soon they burned him. I hated myself. I hated everything. I lost him, forever. I made a grave for him, and forever tended to it. For he was my immortal.

Shocked Wow! That was amazing!!
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:56 pm

I got tagged recently so here's a vid with five facts about me Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Thank you Smile

And Carebear: Lol. So cute and funny. ^^
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:59 pm

I got tagged recently so here's a vid with five facts about me Very Happy

XD Did I just get tagged?? Dang, I'll have to make it later, and it looks like fun! I've never done one before! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:28 pm

XD That was adorable Care!
I'm still tagged from a video a while ago...I need to start it soon XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:36 pm

This is the first movie trailer I ever attempted to make XD I hope you girls enjoy it and any pointers you have, let me know!!!
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:18 am

I know that I already have this up in the topic for the couples MEP, but I wanted to show it off some more XD
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:24 am

EarthsAngel767 wrote:

I know that I already have this up in the topic for the couples MEP, but I wanted to show it off some more XD

ahhhh the cuteness XD It blinds me XD
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:37 am

EarthsAngel767 wrote:

ahhhh the cuteness XD It blinds me XD

XD Haha, experience the powers of my intro!! EXPERIENCE IT!!!!!! Twisted Evil XD
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:47 pm

This is one of my favorite pairings in the entire world!!! I think they're so cute, and they remind me how friendship can sometimes invite love (not that that's a good thing in all circumstances, but here I think it applies) XD

Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:00 pm

Thank you so much to Mimi and Angel for they're help in picking a song! Here's the finished project <3 XD
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:06 pm

*dies from laughter*

haha that was amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:11 pm

ronlover90 wrote:
*dies from laughter*

haha that was amazing Very Happy

haha, thank you XD I love these two now XD They're like my new fav XD
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:12 am

I'm advertising this, why? Because I have been so proud of this, and now that I got better quality Little Mermaid clips (thanks to Mimi) I'm even PROUDER!!! <33333

Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:57 pm

Aw, shucks. Don mention it ;D

And it was freaking cuuuute! <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:48 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:
Aw, shucks. Don mention it ;D

And it was freaking cuuuute! <3

Very Happy Thank you!! I'm so glad you find it cute! <33333 Really, that makes me happy! cheers
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:10 pm

my new stuuufff. <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let us advertising
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Random-
Jump to: