Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let us advertising

Go down 
+8
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
harrypotterfangurl07
EarthsAngel767
DragonofthePen
ronlover90
Iris
Vernicii
Bleedgirl87
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleedgirl87

Bleedgirl87

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:46 am

I thought to open this debate to publicize some of us our latest videos or better managed ^ ^
I'll start: P
this is my last video, so I'd really like to have your own opinion

Back to top Go down
Vernicii

Vernicii

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:35 am

Oh wow, I love the idea of jane & Tarzan having Mowgli as a baby/child <3 awesome editing, great video
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 am

Awesome manips! They match each other’s reactions so well! Very Happy

Mine? Well, my latest video isn't animated though.

The quality had to be lowered. Like it was 155mb turned into 28mb. I tried to upload the original, but when I did, YT totally made it out of sync. The problem was I deleted the first one I uploaded (28mb), but finding out the 155mb wasn't working, I had to delete that one then upload the 28mb again. I uploaded this thing like 3 times. XD And sorry about the coloring, I'm not very good at it, so it turned out to be really bright. And I wouldn't necessarily say it seems posterized, but kinda. But I'm actually really proud of it. Razz

Anyways, the story: One night, the Goblin King, Jareth, visit’s a young, 10 year old mortal girl named Sarah. He enchants her when he wakes her from her slumber only to find flower peddles falling to her balcony. Since then, Jareth continued to visit the girl. Showing her magic tricks like turning a crystal into a snake, and then to a monkey. But something went wrong. Sarah became upset and Jareth had to leave. Sarah missed him deeply when he went away. She become lonely and spent many hours longing for the mysterious magic man to come back to her. Jareth continued to watch over his little princess through his crystals, even if he no longer showed himself to her. Sarah could feel him near. Well, 10 years pass, and as a woman, Sarah sees Jareth again. This time at a ball. At first she thinks she’s just imagining things, but still searches for him through the crowd. Surprisingly she finds him. The rest of the night is like a dream. They dance, they love, but once it’s over, Jareth must leave her again. Sarah protest, saying she wants to go with him, but Jareth must go back to his kingdom, the City of the Goblins. He leaves her with something this time. A crystal. May she have it with her until he can visit her again.
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:38 pm

aw that was cute Smile lil sarah kinda looks like older sarah doesnt she? Very Happy

and you used the labryinth, which i grew up on so all is well with me lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vernicii

Vernicii

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:33 pm

I'm kinda proud of this one =]

Song: Lost - Anouk
Footage: Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin
Story: Aurora meets Aladdin and they fall in love, but their hapiness won't take long. Aladdin meets Ariel and he falls in love with her. When Aurora leavs the house he kisses Ariel and even sleeps with her (so he is glad when aurora goes to the woods). One day Aurora finds out when she sees them sleeping together and her heart is broken. Aladdin tries to talk with her but she won't. She is confused and decides to commit suicide. Meanwhile Ariel feels incredibly guilty. She meets Aladdin again and they end up in a fight, Ariel thinks he should have told her about Aurora and Aladdin blames the dead of Aurora on Ariel.
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Vernicii wrote:
I'm kinda proud of this one =]

Song: Lost - Anouk
Footage: Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin
Story: Aurora meets Aladdin and they fall in love, but their hapiness won't take long. Aladdin meets Ariel and he falls in love with her. When Aurora leavs the house he kisses Ariel and even sleeps with her (so he is glad when aurora goes to the woods). One day Aurora finds out when she sees them sleeping together and her heart is broken. Aladdin tries to talk with her but she won't. She is confused and decides to commit suicide. Meanwhile Ariel feels incredibly guilty. She meets Aladdin again and they end up in a fight, Ariel thinks he should have told her about Aurora and Aladdin blames the dead of Aurora on Ariel.
; ; that was heartbreakiiing. everyone is making such amazing things lately, but this one really touched my heart the most. D| poor Aurora...
I love the manip of Ariel and Aladdin sleeping together, though. WOW!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Here's mine. :X It was my "Thanks for the 50+ vid." I'm prouder of some parts and sad about others DX My SV was having trouble with the soooo many movies and shows that went into this.... So I decided to add in some random talking XD Bad choice? Not sure, heard some people love it, and other's think the voices are a bit much....

Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:59 pm

I absolutely love it Very Happy Congrats girl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:02 pm

harrypotterfangurl07 wrote:
I absolutely love it Very Happy Congrats girl Very Happy

Aww! Thank you! *hugs you tight* You're so sweet!
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:46 pm

Well I am slowly nearing 50 subs, and I thought I should do a thank you video (I'll do a seperate plus 50 subs video when I actually get 50 subs, but for now I wanted to say thank you to all my subbers and friends for their ongoing support, cause I love them and they light up my life Very Happy

So, here's the preview. If you have a character or pairing you'd like to be in it, by all means let me know Very Happy

So so so Scandalous (feat Odette) - (there's gonna be lotsa drama in this Very Happy and as you can see I have Odette telling it like it is XD)

Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:11 am

Here s mine Very Happy First I wanted to dedicate this vid to my 370 subscribers but when I uploaded it I saw I already have 375 subscribers and I thought that it would be better not to dedicate this vid but make another one soon for 400 subscribers Very Happy
Well hope you like it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:36 am

I seriously loved that <3 It looked so real! @______@
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:06 am

MimiMuffinz wrote:

I always think that the right coloring + a few textures can save even the most awful vid !!! And I prooved it Laughing Thank you sweetie Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:43 am

EsmeraldaofNotreDame wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:

I always think that the right coloring + a few textures can save even the most awful vid !!! And I prooved it Laughing Thank you sweetie Very Happy bounce

Haha, maybe I should try that XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Here's my crossovers for my newest video So so so Scandalous (I'm currently working on it). Basically what I planned was to have these crossovers but to then have them cheat on eachother with their original pairings. (heehee yay for being devious!!!!XD) Let me know if you girls want anybody else or if you wanna see some people switched. Very Happy

Kida xD’mitri (As requested by DragonofthePen)
KayleyxJohnSmith
ArielxHercules
AnyaxMilo
EsmereldaxTulio
ChelxPheobus
JasminexEric
GarrettxAurora
HadesxEris
AladdinxMeg
CorneliusxTinkerbell
ThumbelinaxPeterPan
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:59 am

okay guys now i need help picking a song for my newest video lol -_- (this might turn out to be my 'thanks for the 300 subs' vid if i like the way it turns out) Very Happy

Let us advertising 7189-11253 Scuttle
Let us advertising Rdu05 Wilbur (the rescuers down under)

i see them as friends, if not brothers/cousins lol Smile and i really wanna make a cute lil vid for them but i have no idea what song...do you guys have any ideas? fluff songs, or even sad songs would work lol i dont care at this point -_-"
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:55 pm

This is something I made for you girls, cause I'd honestly be depressed about life right now, if I didn't have you girls everyday to make me feel all warm and fuzzy and make me feel a billion times better. Hopefully you like it, I'm a tad bit shy when it comes to this stuff, and I wanted to keep it a surprise. Sorry about the video quality and the random sound cut in advance >.< I tried to make it to sparkly, lol. (This took forever to upload cause of the effects >.<)

Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:08 am

Aww, lovely, and very sweet of you Very Happy I’m glad we can be a place for you to escape your everyday life and make you feel better. It's nice to have something like that.
Back to top Go down
Vernicii

Vernicii

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:04 am

harrypotterfangurl07 wrote:
This is something I made for you girls, cause I'd honestly be depressed about life right now, if I didn't have you girls everyday to make me feel all warm and fuzzy and make me feel a billion times better. Hopefully you like it, I'm a tad bit shy when it comes to this stuff, and I wanted to keep it a surprise. Sorry about the video quality and the random sound cut in advance >.< I tried to make it to sparkly, lol. (This took forever to upload cause of the effects >.<)

Oh my gosh this is sooo sweet <3 We love you and I love this video too <3
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:39 am

aw that was just the cutest thing eva! lol, i loved all the pairing, they were sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:20 pm

okay guys this is the preview for my '300 subs video' and i wanted to know what you guys thought of it before i continued on further Very Happy does the 2nd half need moree effects, like flashes on the beats or something?

Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:25 pm

OMG ITS SO CUTE XD I LOVE IT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:48 pm

thanks Smile i hope to finish this one soon, and thankfully they are easy to work with lol. chroma keying for the win! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:29 pm

YAY! IT'S FINISHED!!!! *dances with joy* okay, so this is my preview for my NMS Couple. I came up with this story all by myself and am so proud of it. Let me know if I can make any adjustments, either with coloring, quotes, timing, and stuff. Hope you enjoy the preview. I should be done the real thing in a couple days (lol, I got way too many things to finish).

Lol, I take that back, here's the finished video (I couldn't wait to get this done, I was so into it Very Happy) I'm so proud of this. Hopefully you all enjoy it:D

Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:58 am

that was the most amazing crossover i've seen with snow white, and the more i watched your video the more i realized the her and herc are perfect for eachother lol Smile and the voice overs helped the story along great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let us advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let us advertising
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Random-
Jump to: