Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let us advertising

Go down 
+8
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
harrypotterfangurl07
EarthsAngel767
DragonofthePen
ronlover90
Iris
Vernicii
Bleedgirl87
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

Let us advertising - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Yay!!!! Thank you!!!! I worked so hard on it Very Happy and I agree, they are so perfect for eachother Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Sorry, I know I've been posting here a lot, but I seriously need some opinion on this. This is something I cooked up ideas for a couple of days ago. I would create a series that centers around popular crossovers that people do, or some new unique ones, and put a backstory behind them. Should I continue??? I've already got 4 votes that say I should, but I wanted some professional opinions. Please, please, help. and is the title good? I figured most of the characters I'll be crossing over come from different backgrounds anyways, so I thought calling it "Two Worlds" would be appropriate, anyways, any feed back is most appreciated, and there's a preview for the next episode at the end, so don't stop watching when it says TO BE CONTINUED. Thanks girls Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Aww, lovely ^^ of course you should continue. Will the stories have different characters ever time, or will continue with some?
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:03 pm

The stories will continue, but I'll set it up like a real tv show where it flashes between different characters. Or should I divide it up so that one episode focuses on one couples story, and then shifts to the other? I'm not really sure, but I originally wanted to set it up so that each episode gets more and more intense as it centers around different characters, and that way its a bit longer and more interesting. Hope that made sense, lol. xD

Also, just in case anyone's interested, I'm doing a contest Very Happy Its about creating an opening to my new series "Two worlds" (episode above). Its also my first contest Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:45 am

wow that was actually really amazing lol Very Happy i might just have to enter your contest ifi can come up with any thing haha Smile
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:39 pm

I'd love for you to enter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:08 pm

ha i think i might if i can finish my honors english 3 summer homework and work on my vids at the same time then yes b/c i have some ideas on it already lol Smile

but i do have a question,

in the desc. you listed the couples and one of them were : anya/aladdin/dimitri, now does aladdin have the thing with dimitri or does anya? just so i know Smile
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:21 pm

well aladdin and anya I planned to be together, but then dmitri comes into the picture and I was gonna have it like a love triangle kinda thing. Cause he will ultimately tell her who she is. Haven't decided yet who she ends up with, lol. Its so hard cause they're both such great guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:26 pm

well i think that she should end up with aladdin lol Smile i mean i love dimitri and all but its time for a change lol he should end up with nani *coughmecough* lol Smile
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:54 pm

lol I agree. xD
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:31 pm

too fast? wrong color? i dont know, i think theres something missing/wrong with this but i dont know what it is lol
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:47 am

So this is my last vid. I know it's not as good as yours, but I hope you guys like it anyway ^^''

Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:07 am

xNightKissx wrote:
So this is my last vid. I know it's not as good as yours, but I hope you guys like it anyway ^^''

That was so well done!!! Really amazing job, I just loved it Very Happy Its so emotive!
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:08 am

harrypotterfangurl07 wrote:
xNightKissx wrote:

That was so well done!!! Really amazing job, I just loved it Very Happy Its so emotive!

Thx so much Very Happy

Comments like that just makes my day Smile
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:11 pm

They're both really, really good!
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:04 am

my latest w.i.p. if anyone's interested. .u.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:12 am

DragonofthePen wrote:
my latest w.i.p. if anyone's interested. .u.

OMG, I love it xD

Knew I would, I love everything you do xD
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:32 am

D:ffffyou'resosweet...thank you!!>w<;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Here's just a tag video I did for fun ^^
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:56 am

Nice vid Iris! Now I'll have to make one since I watched it, LOL. Here's my two vids, one that's official to celebrate my 50 subbers and the other just to say thanks and how awesome my friends and subbers are <3

The quality of this is a little warped cause youtube didn't like all my effects, so I'll be reuploading this sometime to get a clearer picture. Any suggestions on what I can do?

and lastly this one is cause I just love my subbers and friends. You girls are awesome <3 and yes, I know the song I chose is totally corny, haha, but there really was no better way to say it <3
Back to top Go down
KatieBabes

KatieBabes

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:47 am

My new mini crossover Smile
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:26 am

KatieBabes wrote:

My new mini crossover Smile

That - Was - AW - SOME!!!!!! Shocked

I just LOVE crossovers with those two movies!
They work so well together!
And you did it PERFECTLY! Shocked
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:45 am

Lol, this is probably not worth advertising, but I thought it'd fit under "random". I come up with the weirdest stuff when I can't sleep. I think my ditzy airheadedness is spreading O.O

Back to top Go down
KatieBabes

KatieBabes

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:13 am

Lol, this is probably not worth advertising, but I thought it'd fit under "random". I come up with the weirdest stuff when I can't sleep. I think my ditzy airheadedness is spreading O.O

Haha, love it! xD
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:05 am

KatieBabes wrote:

Haha, love it! xD

lol, thanks. I have no idea how I came up with that. I think sometimes I just ditz out and stare off into space and then somehow a scenario comes to me. I thought this one was an all new level of weird for me. O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let us advertising
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Random-
Jump to: