Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let us advertising

Go down 
+8
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
harrypotterfangurl07
EarthsAngel767
DragonofthePen
ronlover90
Iris
Vernicii
Bleedgirl87
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

Let us advertising - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:44 pm

ronlover90 wrote:
this is for the group i just joined Smile but i felt like sharing it here as well lol i liked how it turned out Very Happy

THAT WAS SO AWESOME O.O
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:02 am

Hey, guys! This is a preview for a JimxAriel vid I'm working on (I've actually started this one on my old computer before it crashed, so I had to start over... and it's has a different texture now then it originally did (lost the picture I made as the texture)), and I kind of want opinions on it, like: what do you think of the texture? Should I use something else, make it to where you actually see more of the texture (used chroma keyer on it), should I change the coloring, ect...? I really want to know your opinions; it'll mean a lot to me. Please and thank you. Smile

Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:53 pm

@Angel: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH XD

Now Here's Clue number 2 to my "Who's the Killer?" Halloween contest. Its a small clue, but it's important, so if your able to catch it, then I'm impressed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xMoji

xMoji

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:27 pm

I'm really proud of this video 8D it was made in 4 hours for a contest against me and 3 others. I won >.< -wewt-
I feel like showing off, cause' I'm that proud :3

And @carebear; I think the killer is Frollo. BECAUSE FROLLO IS SMEXY.
LOL jaykay' -has no clue- xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoji
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:38 pm

xMoji wrote:

I'm really proud of this video 8D it was made in 4 hours for a contest against me and 3 others. I won >.< -wewt-

affraid THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! I'm so glad you won! XD
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:14 pm

amazing ray Very Happy congrats Smile i've never played that game but all my friends who have said its really good, i kinda wanna try it now lol
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:36 am

ronlover90 wrote:
amazing ray Very Happy congrats Smile i've never played that game but all my friends who have said its really good, i kinda wanna try it now lol
I've ALWAYS wanted to play the games, but I'm stuck with just having the manga version of it.... I love the manga of it though! So yeah XD
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:48 pm

xMoji wrote:

I CAN HAS YOUR EDITING SKILLZ PLEASE? @________@
lol. It's totally gonna be Frollo now that you said it XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:54 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:
xMoji wrote:

I CAN HAS YOUR EDITING SKILLZ PLEASE? @________@
lol. It's totally gonna be Frollo now that you said it XD
>w> personally I think the killer is Ramses because of the Biblical quote, but I guess Frollo might work for that, too. fffh--
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
KatieBabes

KatieBabes

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:00 am

xMoji wrote:

*o* Why am I not subscribed to you?! *runs to sub*

I have a back-up account now. I got 1 strike :/
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:04 am

ZOMG. MOJI. THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED. O.o GIRL YOU ARE AMAZING XD and lol, Frollo. hm. well you'll have to wait and see Smile
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Here's the third clue to my Halloween Contest "Who's the Killer?"
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:20 pm

ahhh i still dont know who it is lol, but this is getting really interesting Very Happy io cant wait to find out who it really is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:10 pm

okay guys i got this request a while back from twilightzoner15 and they suggested that i do something like my 'stoyr of generations' video using Nani and Kenai as the beginning couple, now i would most likely use lilo some how (cause i'm lazy lol) and i was thinking about making nani and/or kenai die and have lilo to raise the kid (when she gets older of course), do you guys have any suggestions on who to use for older lilo, obviously nani is out of the question lol or i would have used her haha....

plus who do you think should be the kid? -.- lol i have no ideas
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:23 pm

ronlover90 wrote:
okay guys i got this request a while back from twilightzoner15 and they suggested that i do something like my 'stoyr of generations' video using Nani and Kenai as the beginning couple, now i would most likely use lilo some how (cause i'm lazy lol) and i was thinking about making nani and/or kenai die and have lilo to raise the kid (when she gets older of course), do you guys have any suggestions on who to use for older lilo, obviously nani is out of the question lol or i would have used her haha....

plus who do you think should be the kid? -.- lol i have no ideas
older Lilo how; like teenager; older kid? Shanti, etc? XD
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:25 pm

like adult or something close, iwas thinking of using shanti for the kid as they got older, if it turned out to be a girl (most likely lol) but no one really comes to mind other than jasmine but i dont really think she would make a good lilo :3

EDIT:

out of the movies i have these are th possible people to be older lilo:

~miriam (maybe, needs to see movie again)
~Mulan (eh)
~Esmeralda (idk)
~Jasmine (eh)
~chel (lol)
~Pocahontas (eh)

possible nani/kenai's kid: (so far)

~Tiana
~Shanti (if i can get my hands on the movie)
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:27 pm

ronlover90 wrote:
like adult or something close, iwas thinking of using shanti for the kid as they got older, if it turned out to be a girl (most likely lol) but no one really comes to mind other than jasmine but i dont really think she would make a good lilo :3

EDIT:

out of the movies i have these are th possible people to be older lilo:

~miriam (maybe, needs to see movie again)
~Mulan (eh)
~Esmeralda (idk)
~Jasmine (eh)
~chel (lol)
~Pocahontas (eh)

possible nani/kenai's kid: (so far)

~Tiana
~Shanti (if i can get my hands on the movie)

Akima might also be good for older!Lilo. :'>
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:31 pm

Mimi, I hope you don't mind me advertising fandubbing X3 I was bored, so I decided to do more fandubbing: First I tried another Ariel scene, couldn't get into it, and my voice isn't, um, what's a good word? Light enough? Anyways, so then, for laughs I tried Meg (because the guy I like is like Hercules XD), I did all right, but my voice is too high for hers, so I'll try her again later, then I decided to try Jasmine, that didn't work either, so in THEN I decided, "Let's find a Belle fandub-ready scene and try her out." And you know what? I only had to record twice when I did her XD I may not sound like her, but (in my opinion) my voice fits the character <333

Tell me what you think of me as Belle, please and thank you!:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/99a104
(yes, it's sendspace, how else am I going to show you my stuff if I don't post it on youtube or whatever? DX If you can think of another way to show it to you guys, let me know, please <33)
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:04 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
Mimi, I hope you don't mind me advertising fandubbing X3 I was bored, so I decided to do more fandubbing: First I tried another Ariel scene, couldn't get into it, and my voice isn't, um, what's a good word? Light enough? Anyways, so then, for laughs I tried Meg (because the guy I like is like Hercules XD), I did all right, but my voice is too high for hers, so I'll try her again later, then I decided to try Jasmine, that didn't work either, so in THEN I decided, "Let's find a Belle fandub-ready scene and try her out." And you know what? I only had to record twice when I did her XD I may not sound like her, but (in my opinion) my voice fits the character <333

(yes, it's sendspace, how else am I going to show you my stuff if I don't post it on youtube or whatever? DX If you can think of another way to show it to you guys, let me know, please <33)

oooh your right Smile your vioce does fit her XD i actually think you could do a good ariel to lol, meg lol maybe not, her vioce is kinda deep/raspy for you lol but maybe lol i dont really know XP

but yea, it was really good, normally i dont watch these kind of things, but thats basicaly b/c the one si usualy end up watching arnt anything like they should but yours fit right in Very Happy great job <3
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:17 pm

ronlover90 wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:

oooh your right Smile your vioce does fit her XD i actually think you could do a good ariel to lol, meg lol maybe not, her vioce is kinda deep/raspy for you lol but maybe lol i dont really know XP

but yea, it was really good, normally i dont watch these kind of things, but thats basicaly b/c the one si usualy end up watching arnt anything like they should but yours fit right in Very Happy great job <3
Very Happy Yay! Thank you! Again, thank you! Very Happy Well, I am an actress, so I try my very best to get the right emotions and they way they're talking down Very Happy I tried doing Eris before (I'm going to try again when I get the chance XD) but I couldn't get her down either :/ But hey, it takes practice to be great at something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:42 pm

(My slow ass computer -____-; That took forever to download! LOL)

Awwwwwh! Your voice is really adorable...or is that weird to say....?
Anyway, you did make a really good Belle Smile You should try fandubbing Anya; I think you sound a lot like her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:14 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:

Anyway, you did make a really good Belle Smile You should try fandubbing Anya; I think you sound a lot like her Very Happy
Really? Anya? Huh, never thought about dubbing her x3 I think I'll try it! (And thank you about the compliment XD I know my voice is adorable to other people (which makes it so hard to be taken seriously DX).) I'm so glad I make a really good Belle! Very Happy I personally think I look like her, somewhat XD
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:52 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:

Really? Anya? Huh, never thought about dubbing her x3 I think I'll try it! (And thank you about the compliment XD I know my voice is adorable to other people (which makes it so hard to be taken seriously DX).) I'm so glad I make a really good Belle! Very Happy I personally think I look like her, somewhat XD
LOL, Same! I've wanted to dress up as her since I was like, 2 because I thought she looks like me XD
I mean, she's the only heroine with brown curly hair...
Well. Besides Meg. But I hadn't seen Hercules back then XD
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:26 pm

@Angel: Wow, you're really good! I think you would have made a good Jasmine, you sound similar to her to me. I always wanted to try fandubbing, but my voice doesn't sound like none of the characters. DX

@Tara: well, there is an episode from the Lilo and Stitch TV series where Lilo really is a teenager when one of the experiments turns her into a teenager and there's an episode where Nani is turned into a baby, if that can help.
But besides that, I really don't see anyone else playing an older Lilo besides Nani, though, Chel and Pocahontas might be your best bet otherwise.

The episode is called, Skip.

And I this episode is called Babyfier???

Last edited by Iris on Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Iris wrote:
@Angel: Wow, you're really good! I think you'd make a good Jasmine. I always wanted to try fandubbing, but my voice doesn't sound like none of the characters. DX

@Tara: well, there is an episode from the Lilo and Stitch TV series where Lilo really is a teenager when one of the experiments fast fowards time.
But besides that, I really don't see anyone else playing an older Lilo besides Nani, though, Chel and Pocahontas might be your best bet otherwise.
Thank you very much! Very Happy Really? I'll probably give Jasmine a try again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let us advertising   Let us advertising - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let us advertising
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Random-
Jump to: