Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special Effects help???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

Special Effects help??? Empty
PostSubject: Special Effects help???   Special Effects help??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:14 am

Hey, so I was wondering if you could show me how to do special effects like zooming in and white flashes. I'm trying to do a Top secret video (got my vegas working again! Thanks for your help with the other issue! I figured out on my own what was wrong.) So, if you could help me in any way with how to do that, I'd be most apreciative. Zooming in on characters and faces is quite needed in my next video.
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Special Effects help???   Special Effects help??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:29 am

well, you use the pan/crop tool for zooming in. You zoom in by making the box smaller and focusing it on a particular spot that you wished it to zoom in on.
I also like to use the NewBlue Zoom effect: Zoom Crop. Cause it'll automatically zoom on to a certain place, and all I have to do is move it to my desired position and then increase or decrease the zoom, for the desired effect. It's not any easier or better to do it that way, it's just another way of doing it.

And flashes are some of your transitions. Though, you can also go to generated media/solid color and pick the color white, put it over your video or desired spot for the flashes and just split it to match the beats or whatever.

Sorry, these might be better help, than I am:

(turn up the volume for this one)
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Special Effects help???   Special Effects help??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:46 pm

It definitely helped, but I still think I lack something in this video. Here it is, if you have any ideas about what I could do, please let me know. >.< omg, I'm kind of ashamed, I think some parts are good but then the parts with all the girls are downright bad!!! >.<

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Effects help???   Special Effects help??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Effects help???
Page 1 of 1