Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special effects help - making circles/squares appear???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

Special effects help - making circles/squares appear??? Empty
PostSubject: Special effects help - making circles/squares appear???   Special effects help - making circles/squares appear??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:42 am

So, I was looking for some help with another special effects aspect. You've probably all seen those videos that have the random rectangular bars roll across the screen with characters in it, or the random circle or square that pops up with a characters face in it while a scene is happening. I would really like to use that effect in my latest video but I have no idea how to do it. If you need clarification on what it looks like, watch the below video.

Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Special effects help - making circles/squares appear???   Special effects help - making circles/squares appear??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:26 am

Is this what you mean? Using the cookie cutter?

Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Special effects help - making circles/squares appear???   Special effects help - making circles/squares appear??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Thank you so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special effects help - making circles/squares appear???   Special effects help - making circles/squares appear??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special effects help - making circles/squares appear???
Page 1 of 1