Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NewBlueFX (effects and transitions)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iris

Iris

NewBlueFX (effects and transitions) Empty
PostSubject: NewBlueFX (effects and transitions)   NewBlueFX (effects and transitions) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:42 am

I thought I’d post this since it is wonderful to share, and the more effects the merrier, right?

Here’s a link I found. I’ve been using them for a couple of months now, and they’ve worked great for Sony Vegas Pro 9. So, I hope they can work for you.

Properly explaining how to do things was never a gift of mines, but I hope you can understand this XD

Instructions:

1.Install all of the ones you want (like Art Blends, Art Effects, Motion effects, transformations, etc.) You might need WinRAR to open these.

2. As soon as they are installed, go to the other folder that is named “cracks”. You would want to match each of the dlls files with the folders in C:/Program files/newblue with the same name. (you would want to replace the ones that are already in there)
Example: putting the Motionblends.dll in the Motion blends folder. And click “Move and replace” if given that option.

3. Once you’ve transferred all of the cracks into their respective folders, you would want to click the serials thing (found in the crack folder also) and keep clicking okay or yes in the windows that pop up. (I find that the motion blends transitions work without doing this, but the 3D transitions will still have the newblue watermark on them if you don’t do this)
4. Now you can go to your Sony Vegas and they should be there ready to use.
NOTE: The effects will still have a button at the bottom of their properties that says “Trial, click to activate“, but ignore it. The cracks should fix it that it doesn’t ever go off its trial.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0VMDMVP2

This download should contain:

1)3D Explosions (transitions)
2) 3D Transformations (transitions)
3) Art blends (transitions)
4) Art effects
5) Film effects
6) Motion blends (transitions)
7) Motion effects

And a crack folder with the dll files and a "serials" program.

If anything the motion blends and the film effects are the best ones to have! ^_^
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

NewBlueFX (effects and transitions) Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewBlueFX (effects and transitions)   NewBlueFX (effects and transitions) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:43 am

I love you Shocked
Thank you soooo much Very Happy
Back to top Go down

NewBlueFX (effects and transitions)
Page 1 of 1