Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate

Go down 
+14
EarthsAngel767
Vernicii
DragonofthePen
xMoji
ponyboycurtis100
Amymusicals
MimiMuffinz
Iris
harrypotterfangurl07
StarWarsNerd456
HalfpennyStars
ronlover90
Thesilentforce
DannyPhantomSG1
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Like. I used to like her more....then I saw "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" And it killed all of them xD SHe was cool in house of mouse Cool

Christopher Robin?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Dislike, I think. As a child I always disliked everything with Winnie the Pooh, and I've never bothered to rewatch it now that I'm older. Razz

Cale (from Titan A.E.)?
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Like Smile I like his spirit and attitude. The only thing I don't like is how (looks wise) he's a blonde Dimitri xD

King Triton?
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:00 pm

(I've always hated Winnie the Pooh too XD Apparently my parents got me a stuffed Pooh when I was a baby and I hit him away XD)

Love in the original, tolerate in Ariel's Beginning (and I just hate the sequel with Melody). Apparently he doesn't learn that blowing things up you don't like is not the way...

Jim Hawkins? (I personally love him XD)
Back to top Go down
ponyboycurtis100

ponyboycurtis100

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:16 pm

like, but not love. the male fictional characters I love are ponyboy curtis anf andy from toy story when he grows up

andy as an adult?

Last edited by ponyboycurtis100 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:56 pm

LOVE. He's absolutely adorable <3 <3 <3

Nemo?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Like. I loved the movie as a whole, but Nemo by himself would have just been a cute little clown fish. He actually reminds me of my younger cousin who even talks like him a little bit.

The TinkerBell movies? (I think they’re cute, but I don’t find them to be anything special)
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Like (seen only the first one though. But doesn't that one mention Wendy? And when the heck does she meet up with Peter????)

Flounder?
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Like, I always loved scuttle more. XD

Tantor (tarzan)???
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Dislike. > > possibly the most obnoxious character in the movie.

the Princess and the Pea? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Eh, Tolerate. Personally, I think they could have done better.

Prince Phillip?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:55 am

Tolerate. Never found much to him. Like his voice though XD

Um, Jem and the Holograms? (a favorite little old cartoon of mines from the 80s. I think their dolls are hideous, but their cartoon wasn’t so bad. I own the entire series on DVD, but I usually replay them for the music. ^^)
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:54 am

Er....tolerate? I've never heard of it, sorry xD

Quasimodo?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:56 am

You’ve never heard of truly, truly outrageous Jem and the Holograms! Shocked I’m shocked, I thought it was a popular show, and popular dolls among girls.

Like! I always found Quasi to be cute. He wasn’t so ugly to me. ^_^ I more so like his personality, and even though I was sorry for him when he got his heartbroken, I so was routing for EsmeXPhoebus.

Um, Chip N Dale?
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:29 pm

like, they were kinda cute but i always loved the chipmucks better,

speaking of which:

The chipmunks adventure (movie) the one where they travel around the world in hot air ballons lol i love it

Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:50 pm

LOVED! I own all of the animated chipmunk movies (well, only The Wolfman (my other favorite), Frankenstein, and this one XD. I own some eps of the TV series, but I like the movies more (better animation might be one thing)). The live action ones were okay, but I'd take the animated ones anyday.

Quack Pack (with Donald, Daisy, and Donald’s nephews)? (I don't really remember much of this show myself, but I know I didn't watch it all the time.)

If you need help remembering:

Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:03 pm

loved, those kids were epic lol Very Happy

ducktales? (show)

i personally liked the quack pack better but its kinda the same thing so...lol
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Um, tolerate, I guess. I wouldn’t want to say I completely dislike it. I wasn’t too fond of Ducktales, though, and for some reason I just wouldn’t watch it. I would always change the channel as soon as it would come on. Don’t know why. scratch

Darkwing Duck? (sorry, guys. But I used to be an addict of ToonDisney, I remember every show that used to play on there (at least in the early 2000s, I quit watching it once they started showing all this jetix stuff..and now ToonDisney doesn’t exist anymore (at least not here).) (I loved Darkwing Duck though, but my sister’s boyfriend was a bigger fan of it than me, so I let him have my old tapes of the series).
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Absolute LOVE! My brother and I still love that show! I miss Darkwing Sad

Aladdin the Tv series (the only one I recall ever watching)

Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Love! I still watch that show when I'm sick to cheer myself up.

Fantasia?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Like. My favorite parts were the centaurettes, the flying horses, and that monster, graveyard like scene (don't know what's it called). And the hippos? I think they were in the first one. I sometimes get confused as to what's in the first and second one.

Any of you guys remember The Gummi Bears <3 ? Loved that show when I was little, took a good minute for me too get into, but unfortunately when I finally did, they had taken it off the air Mad Now that I think about it, and from what I can remember, The Gummi Bears reminds me a lot of the Princess and the Goblin. I mean you have the blonde haired princess, a brown haired peasant boy, and a bunch of goblins. Only with this, you have the bears to save the day ^_^

I think this used to be one of my favorite eps. lol! Princess Marie would make a good younger version of Vanessa, and Princess Calla, maybe Odette? She has the same hair color and braid that Odette used to have....and that boy has the same hair style as Prince Derek..hmm
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:04 pm

LOVELOVELOVE THE GUMMI BEARS. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. CX
this makes me so happy that someone else watched this show. I thought I was the only one.
and this is kind of a stretch, but...
Jewel Riders? anyone?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Tolerate. I think I‘ve heard of it before, but I‘ve never watched. It kind of reminds me of the Sky Dancers in some way from the intro.

Fantasia 2000?
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:51 pm

like, i always watched it as a kid but once i got older it was just different for me lol but i still like it Very Happy

SKY DANCERS!! oh my, thank you for bringing that up, i used to watch it all the time aswell and just lately i've been trying to remember the name and i read your post and i'm like 'mmmm, maybe' looked it up and youtube and sure enough lol thanks Very Happy

and while we are on the subject:

the sky dancers (show/movie)???? did they have a movie? i dont remember lol
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Tolerate, I only owned the dolls (which successfully DID hit me in the eye one day, just like my mother said they would, but gosh darn it, I kept playing with them anyway).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next