Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate

Go down 
+14
EarthsAngel767
Vernicii
DragonofthePen
xMoji
ponyboycurtis100
Amymusicals
MimiMuffinz
Iris
harrypotterfangurl07
StarWarsNerd456
HalfpennyStars
ronlover90
Thesilentforce
DannyPhantomSG1
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:56 am

LOVE. He's just hilarious, one of my favorite non/disney guys <3<3

Dimitri? (From Anastasia)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
HalfpennyStars

HalfpennyStars

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:49 am

Looove XD
Dimitri and Tulio are 2 of my 3 favourite guys :') (animated ones, anyway >.<)

The mice from Cinderella ?
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Tolerate! their voices annoy me.
Maurice, Belle's father!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
HalfpennyStars

HalfpennyStars

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Tolerate. The guy was a douche xD

....Gaston?
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:10 pm

...............LOVE. XD

That's right; I am guilty of loving the bad guy. But Gaston is so funny and likeable to me. I actually get really upset when he dies. I feel like his character took a dramatic turn from funny bad guy you love to hate to EVIL BAD GUY WHO WANTS TO MURDERRRRR! Sad It made me sad. But anyway. Smile

Donald Duck (character)
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Tolerate. X]

Ahmmm. Hrm. Snow White herself.
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Like. I don’t know about some people, but I just find Snow White to be so adorable. There’s just something about the way she speaks, is drawn, acts, and plus the movie itself that really takes me back to that old cartoon era. And reminds me of some of Disney’s animated shorts (that I was raised on) from back then too. To me, a lot of animated women were drawn and kind of speak like Snow White did (I think it was a style). Another example might be like that Princess from Gulliver’s (sp?) Travels and then the Princess or Rose of Bagdad. Well, anyways, I just like her.

“Bibbi di Bobbi di Boo” (Cinderella)...something like that
Back to top Go down
StarWarsNerd456

StarWarsNerd456

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Bibbity Bobbity Boo"...Tolerate, not the biggest Cinderella fan

Stitch? {I won't be surprised if people hate him....but I love him:D}
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Haha, HAAAAAAAAAATE! Razz I just don't like that movie in general. It felt too weird for me, and I couldn't tell who was supposed to be good and who was bad and...anti-heroes aren't really my thing. Wink Hmm...how about...

Monsters, Inc. (Pixar movie)?
Back to top Go down
StarWarsNerd456

StarWarsNerd456

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:43 pm

It had to be you to answer it, I already know you hate it Neutral

John Smith
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Like.

101 Dalmatians ( animated movie)?
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:10 am

Mmm, tolerate. I always forget about it when I'm going through the list of animated Disney movies for some reason. I haven't seen it in awhile though. I should fix that.

Aw, I'm sorry, Mar. I shall fix that for you. Smile Now I can't answer, haha!

Stitch (character)?
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:25 am

Looooove, those big eyes! <33
Lady and the Tramp II?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:35 am

Like. Lady and the Tramp was one of my most favorite classic Disney films. I never got sick of watching it, and I adored all of the characters. But, its sequel. Well, it wasn’t as good to me, but I still liked it. I wasn’t too particularly fond of Scamp, but I liked the new character, Angel, and the daughters and it was nice to see some of the old characters again too. It was better than the 101 Dalmatian’s sequel, at least. *though I think I would get sick of watching the sequel a lot though.

Tiana (character)?
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:51 pm

...Tolerate. I know I like her animation, but she has the personality of...dry toast. X< they could've done so much more with her, I think.
Frollo! D:
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Tolerate. I'm no Frollofile, but he is a pretty epic villain. Reminds me soooo much of Javert from Les Miserables (I think Victor Hugo did that on purpose ;D)

Nani?
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:08 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:
Tolerate. I'm no Frollofile, but he is a pretty epic villain. Reminds me soooo much of Javert from Les Miserables (I think Victor Hugo did that on purpose ;D)

Nani?
I loved Les Mis so much; and Javert was my absolute favorite. I see what you did there. ;D <3
I like Nani. She has a lot of spunk and she isn't the typical stick figure girl. she's wonderfully dynamic and a very believable older sibling.

Tzekl-Kan?
Back to top Go down
ponyboycurtis100

ponyboycurtis100

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:51 pm

tolerate

snow white?( I personally hate her but i'm wondering what your guy's opinion on her is)
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:30 pm

I like her for being the start of a magnificent industry, but...as a character she is a little vapid.

Mowgli?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Tolerate. I never cared too much for Disney's animated version of the movie, mainly cause I did not watch it that much, and actually was more familiar with Disney's live action version called, Mowgli's Story starring Brandon Baker. I still haven't seen the Jungle book in a while, so I'll have to get back to you on the movie itself, but as for Mowgli, right now, he's just there. Cute though, he often seems to be played by a cute, in Baker's case, or sexy man in Jason Scott Lee's case. (from the ones I've seen). ^_^

Giselle?
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Tolerate. I haven't seen Enchanted yet, but she's pretty. I love her animated self with the pink dress.

Wendy Darling?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:14 pm

Oh, you should totally go see Enchanted. It’s such a cute and fun movie with some very lovely songs and characters. And it has Amy Adams, who for some reason, I find a joy to watch on screen.

As for Wendy, tolerate. I always much preferred Tinker Belle ^^ Though I kind of find Wendy amusing when she get mad. XD
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Iris wrote:
Oh, you should totally go see Enchanted. It’s such a cute and fun movie with some very lovely songs and characters. And it has Amy Adams, who for some reason, I find a joy to watch on screen.

As for Wendy, tolerate. I always much preferred Tinker Belle ^^ Though I kind of find Wendy amusing when she get mad. XD

Um, you didn't continue and I wanted to play too, lol. Should I just start another one? I think I'll just do that.

Genie from Aladdin (love!!! in the first and third)
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Sorry about that XD

Like. Genie always cracks me up, in both the movies and the series. ^^

Lady from Lady and the Tramp?
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:09 pm

LOVE!!! She's my favorite Disney animal; I love Lady and the Tramp soo much x) <3

Jasmine?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next