Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate

Go down 
+14
EarthsAngel767
Vernicii
DragonofthePen
xMoji
ponyboycurtis100
Amymusicals
MimiMuffinz
Iris
harrypotterfangurl07
StarWarsNerd456
HalfpennyStars
ronlover90
Thesilentforce
DannyPhantomSG1
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Hate it with a passion.

I grew up with the books about Pippi, and the Swedish live action movies, and I just loved them so much. Compared to those the animated movie is a disgrace. Haha, I can't even think about it without being angry.

Thomas O'Malley? (One of my favourites, no doubt)
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:08 pm

LOVE Very Happy I always wanted a cat, and he's by far one of my favorite disney animals.

Pongo???
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:19 pm

LOVE, one of my favorite animated male canines along with Tramp, Dodger, and Tito ^^

The Princess Bride? (this seems to be a well liked movie, but I didn’t really care for it).
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:42 pm

I absolutely loved this too!!!! (heehee "As you wish" made me swoon all the time XD)

The Nightmare before Christmas???
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Like. I don't think it was OMG AMAZING, but it was good Very Happy

9? (Tim Burton)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Tolerate for now. I've yet to see this movie, but I wanted to. Was it good?

James and the Giant Peach (when I first saw this movie, some many years ago, it freaked me out, so I never looked back on it again, I don‘t think I even finished it XD.)
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Oh it was great, I highly recommend it Very Happy

I've never seen James and the Giant Peach, so tolerate.

"Savages" From Pocahontas
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:28 pm

Love, I used to sing it when I was little. Very Happy

"Part of Your World (Reprise)"?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:37 pm

haha, I used to sing this one when I was little (so of course Love). XD

Once upon a december? (personally I love journey to the past a little more, but everyone's different Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:44 pm

love, for both of them actually, i love the whole movie so its really hrad to pick out my fave songs lol

pooka? (sp?) anya's dog btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Tolerate. > > I know it sounds harsh but I felt he and Bartok really took away from the movie. Bartok moreso, though.

Ursula?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Caroline? (I thought it was okay, but it wasn’t as good as I had thought it would be.)
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:51 pm

You mean Coraline?
Then I'm gonna say love. But I know what you mean, I expected more.

affraid <-- This smiley?? (Love for me ;D)
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:59 pm

affraid oh my, i love this face to lol

codename: kids next door? has anyone even heard of this lol, i watch it everyday with my nephew cause he loves it to lol
Back to top Go down
StarWarsNerd456

StarWarsNerd456

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Tolerate...I used to watch it, but Cartoon Network was starting to rot my brain

Disney Channel shows like Hannah Montana and that Wizards show?
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:10 pm

hannah montana= hate
wizards of waverly place= border line like but most of the time tolerate

and the only reason i watched a newer episode of hannah was b/c i saw the kid from 2 in a half men was in it and i wanted to check his character out lol (hes a cutie)

speaking of:

jake from two in a half men? lol
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:29 pm

I used to like watching this show on the old Cartoon Network, but now seeing it on, I just pass right over it. I tend to do that with a lot of CN shows lately. I sometimes even do that to Ed, Edd, and Eddy and Spongebob (which were two of my favorite shows on the network). *shrugs* except Dexter's Lab, I still like watching that ^^

Nevermind XD. I like to watch Hannah Montana sometimes. I tend to watch Disney Channel when I'm bored and just want to watch some light TV. I prefer to watch Phineas and Ferb, The Suite Life, Sonny, Hannah Montanta, and That's So Raven more than Wizards but I'd watch that too. I tend not to watch any of their DCOM movies unless they are the old ones like Don't Look Under Your Bed,Thirteen Year, and Wish Upon A Star.

Never watched Two and a Half men, sorry.

Hey Arnold! (one of my favorite Nicktoons, arguably, to me, one of their best shows)
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Hey Arnold! OMG, well...like. Some of the characters really bothered me but I loved Grandma and Grandpa and Arnold. Helga was cool, but I think I liked Olga, her sister, better. XD Ahhhh, good show. Smile I agree, one of the better Nicktoons.

Perry the Platypus (who is my current largest love for some reason, lol)?
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Yes, Love, love Hey Arnold! But I gotta say I love Helga the best! For a fact, I used to have an Aladdin and Jasmine doll, and when I played with them, I didn’t play with them as Aladdin and Jasmine, I played with them as Helga and Arnold. Weird, eh?

Anyways, Like Perry, but I think the title characters are my fav ^^

The Wild Thornberry’s?
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:53 pm

like, i dont remember much about the show but the talking monkey was cool lol

and i love Phineas and Ferb and dont look under the bed, that used to be my fave movie on that channel lol but i dont think they show it at all anymore :'I

and lol i loved hey arnold as well, my fave character was the stoop kid lol

Suspect <-- this face? lol i think it looks like a ninja haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Like. He looks a little unsteady though with that twitching eye thing. I think he’s trying not to explode on somebody. Lol. ^^

And they still show Don’t Look Under The Bed, but I think it’s only a Halloween thing. During October is probably the only time you’d get to see it. Though, I know they’ve shown Halloweentown like in the middle of April. Though, they never show Wish Upon A Star. I haven’t seen that movie since 2002, surprisingly since it stars Katherine Hiegel (sp?). You’d think they’d want to exploit such a big star.

Family Guy? (I usually don’t watch this show and don’t try to, but when I’m bored, I will)
Back to top Go down
KatieBabes

KatieBabes

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:02 am

Eww, hate >.< My boyfriend tried making me watch it, but I just think it's not funny.

Grey's Anatomy? (<33)
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:22 am

> >; sorry, Katie, it's a strong dislike.

Scrubs?
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:08 am

Hate ;A; Doctor shows are gross....and I'm a real wimp >.<

Spongebob?
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:08 am

Hate beyond hatred. >Sad I blame the sponge for the cancellation of my favorite Nicktoons (including Danny Phantom), and I just feel that it needs to die already. It's been on too long, and the show just SUCKS now. I mean, all that happens is SpongeBob and Patrick run around gay together all day now. I can handle and even like some of seasons 1 and 2, but the rest I just can't stand.

Glad I could give my "I hate SpongeBob" spiel. Smile

Jimmy Neutron?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate   Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love, Like, Tolerate, Dislike, Hate
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next