Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inroduce Yourself!

Go down 
+27
xAmuAnimex
matirudasama
minicakeyy
LadyTraz
EarthsAngel767
IinesKisuh
KatieBabes
Sunsisopho
Hebba
Vernicii
Iris
ronlover90
harrypotterfangurl07
fuzzyporcurpine
StarWarsNerd456
HalfpennyStars
DragonofthePen
cordelunasol
Amymusicals
Thesilentforce
Calliopei
Bleedgirl87
xNekomimi93x
DannyPhantomSG1
feathergoblinfly
xMoji
MimiMuffinz
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:02 am

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
xAmuAnimex wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
Just wanted to mention this, since siblings have been brought up. I have an older brother, who is NOT into sports Very Happy Non of my family really is, not even my dad. lol! Though, I can't tell you about my cousins, Aunts, and Uncles. Only they and the Lord knows what they like.

PS: I love Anime TOO!!!! Very Happy And Avatar: The Last Airbender, Kingdom Hearts, and Harry Potter! but not Twilight....

Same! I love anime, Kingdom Heart, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Carribean and I hate Twilight too xDDD Shugo Chara is da best anime!

I know, I've been watching it lately! X3 It's so fun! I just don't like how in the beginning it always says "All kids holds an egg in their soul" DX It gets annoying after two episodes, lol.

oooooh! your right at the beginning of the adventure! xD I've seen ALL the episodes :3 and I agree about the opening, but they change the opening a few times :3 so its okay! xD TADAMU FTW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xAmuAnimex
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:20 am

xAmuAnimex wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
xAmuAnimex wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
Just wanted to mention this, since siblings have been brought up. I have an older brother, who is NOT into sports Very Happy Non of my family really is, not even my dad. lol! Though, I can't tell you about my cousins, Aunts, and Uncles. Only they and the Lord knows what they like.

PS: I love Anime TOO!!!! Very Happy And Avatar: The Last Airbender, Kingdom Hearts, and Harry Potter! but not Twilight....

Same! I love anime, Kingdom Heart, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Carribean and I hate Twilight too xDDD Shugo Chara is da best anime!

I know, I've been watching it lately! X3 It's so fun! I just don't like how in the beginning it always says "All kids holds an egg in their soul" DX It gets annoying after two episodes, lol.

oooooh! your right at the beginning of the adventure! xD I've seen ALL the episodes :3 and I agree about the opening, but they change the opening a few times :3 so its okay! xD TADAMU FTW!!!!!

At the moment, I'm for IkutoxAmu x3 DON'T tell me how it ends! I'm nowhere near the ending! DX I'm on like season 2.
Back to top Go down
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:30 am

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
xAmuAnimex wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
xAmuAnimex wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:

At the moment, I'm for IkutoxAmu x3 DON'T tell me how it ends! I'm nowhere near the ending! DX I'm on like season 2.

I hate IkutoxAmu (soz xD) I like Ikuto! He's a really funny guy!, but I love Tadamu (TadasexAmu) :3 and I couldn't tell you how it ends even if I wanted to :/ the anime dosen't say who Amu ends up with, and the chapters of the Manga are still comming out xDDD so no body knows yet
Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:43 am

xAmuAnimex wrote:

I am in 2 Disney Studios! This one and DisneyHeroesStudios, I'll be auditioning for DisneyHeroineStudios soon so hopefully we'll see something there XD *fingers crossed*

Hello Zoey !!! I m Karina,creator of Disney Heroines Studios !!!! Thank you for taking interest in joining DHS !!! Hope to see your entry soon Very Happy

Hello everyone !!! As I said before my name is Karina and I m from Russia so please don t beat me for my awful grammar mistakes !!! Embarassed
I speak :English,Armenian,Russian ,of cause, and a bit of French !!!!
I ve been editing for a 7 or 8 month !!! I started with WMM and I really LOVE this programme that s why I joined MMDS !!! Very Happy I m in 15 MEP groups so hope you wouldn t kill me I won t be too active here !!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:45 am

EsmeraldaofNotreDame wrote:
xAmuAnimex wrote:

I am in 2 Disney Studios! This one and DisneyHeroesStudios, I'll be auditioning for DisneyHeroineStudios soon so hopefully we'll see something there XD *fingers crossed*

Hello Zoey !!! I m Karina,creator of Disney Heroines Studios !!!! Thank you for taking interest in joining DHS !!! Hope to see your entry soon Very Happy

Hello everyone !!! As I said before my name is Karina and I m from Russia so please don t beat me for my awful grammar mistakes !!! Embarassed
I ve been editing for a 7 or 8 month !!! I started with WMM and I really LOVE this programme that s why I joined MMDS !!! Very Happy I m in 15 MEP groups so hope you wouldn t kill me I won t be too active here !!!! Embarassed

Wow! Really! *0* well, I've posted my first audition x)
If you want me to make another audition video please say! :3
Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:57 am

xAmuAnimex wrote:

Unfortunatly I can t tell you anything because I m not the only judge of the contest !!! So hope other judges like your audition vid !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:05 pm

xAmuAnimex wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
xAmuAnimex wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
xAmuAnimex wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:

I hate IkutoxAmu (soz xD) I like Ikuto! He's a really funny guy!, but I love Tadamu (TadasexAmu) :3 and I couldn't tell you how it ends even if I wanted to :/ the anime dosen't say who Amu ends up with, and the chapters of the Manga are still comming out xDDD so no body knows yet

Bah! I hate when they do that DX Oh well, at least I have the manga to look forward too x3
Back to top Go down
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:32 pm

xAmuAnimex wrote:

Unfortunatly I can t tell you anything because I m not the only judge of the contest !!! So hope other judges like your audition vid !!!! Very Happy

okays :3
I'm plaining to post another audition though! xD
Back to top Go down
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:33 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
xAmuAnimex wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
xAmuAnimex wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
xAmuAnimex wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:

Bah! I hate when they do that DX Oh well, at least I have the manga to look forward too x3

I agree! Its so irritating!, yeah the Manga is okay, but I like the anime better x) (Its pretty and sparkely! *0*)
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:27 pm

xAmuAnimex wrote:

You're in FIFTEEN MEP GROUPS!??!
Damn, Karina, how do you manage it?? I have late MEP parts in all my groups, and I only have like 5 or 6 xDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:25 am

MimiMuffinz wrote:
You're in FIFTEEN MEP GROUPS!??!
Damn, Karina, how do you manage it?? I have late MEP parts in all my groups, and I only have like 5 or 6 xDD

I don t know Jess !!! I already left one group and now I m thinking of leaving 10 more groups because its really hard for me !!! Now I have 20 mep parts to finish so that s why most of my own projects die !!! Hope I ll stay in this group because I really love it Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 am

20 MEPS @____@ Here I am strugging to finish 8 of them! And don't worry; almost every project of mine dies; but that's just because I have a really short attention span Wink XD
Aww Sad I really hope you stay, hon <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
Gepardikinonkissa

Gepardikinonkissa

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:30 am

Hello everyone ^^

My Youtube name is Gepardikinonkissa, but please call me Johanna. :>
I'm 18-years-old girl from Finland and this is my very first time joining a MEP group so please be kind to me ;;; I'll do my very best in order not to be a burden to any of you.

My name, Gepardikinonkissa, means "Cheetah is a cat also". I'm using the name because my beloved cat's name is Gepardi (=Cheetah). Very Happy

Last year I spent a year in Japan as an exhange student. It was so awesome Very Happy

I like vidding, reading, different cultures and animals. And history!

I can speak Finnish, English, Japanese and little bit of Swedish and Spanish.

What else... If you want to know anything about me, just ask ^o^
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:11 am

Hi, Johanna! Very Happy Great to see you here! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:17 am

xAmuAnimex wrote:

I'm still uber glad you joined MMDS, Karina! <3 Wink
Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:32 pm

DannyPhantomSG1 wrote:
[I'm still uber glad you joined MMDS, Karina! <3 Wink

Oh I m really happy too !!!Thank you for accepting me in your vonderful group !!! Hope you won t regret it Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Heyya   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Heyya x) I'm Ylva. I guess you can call me kind of a geek xD Some people call me Ylvis xD Feel free xD Ehmm... so... my hobbies xD

I like to read, be with my friends, sing, dance (Even though I can't xD) I LOVE disney xD And animes, even though I don't really watch it much xD Or I do, and then I forget to watch the rest of the episodes. But disney, I could watch for hours every day xD Compared to you... I'm kind of a noob xD I started editing not long ago, just like... 4 months or something, and I went straight to Sony Vegas, so still learning xD I just fell in love with it, and now I edit every week.

Basic stuff if anyone cares xD :

I just turned 16 few days ago
I'm from Norway (so sorry if my english isn't always perfect xD)
I'm one of those 2% in the world who was lucky enough to be ginger xD
And I have a bf called Nilay, that I never shut up about xD

AND if you hadn't noticed I use the smiley "XD" A LOT! xD

So that's me x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inroduce Yourself!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum