Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inroduce Yourself!

Go down 
+27
xAmuAnimex
matirudasama
minicakeyy
LadyTraz
EarthsAngel767
IinesKisuh
KatieBabes
Sunsisopho
Hebba
Vernicii
Iris
ronlover90
harrypotterfangurl07
fuzzyporcurpine
StarWarsNerd456
HalfpennyStars
DragonofthePen
cordelunasol
Amymusicals
Thesilentforce
Calliopei
Bleedgirl87
xNekomimi93x
DannyPhantomSG1
feathergoblinfly
xMoji
MimiMuffinz
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:24 am

Vernicii wrote:
Hey everybody
I am Bernice and it´s a very old name and it used to be Vernici or Berenice, so that´s the reason for my nickname xD I´m 17 years old and I live
in the Netherlands. I have learned french for 6 years, but I still can´t speak it, so I´ll keep it to English haha! I started editing a month ago and this is my firs MEP group, but I´m very enthousiastic and I´m practising a lot! In my spare time I play tennis, dance and play the flute. I´m addicted to shopping (I know, cliché, but it's true!) and watching movies. Oh, and I'm also addicted to American tv series. I always watch Desperate Housewives, Friends, LOST, Gilmore Girls, Greys Anatomy, Ugly Betty, 90210, The Vampire Diaries <3 and Gossip Girl! I've finished school now, so I have vacation for like 8 weeks or something Very Happy Enough time to edit haha Very Happy

This is my first MEP group too! I'm super excited! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunsisopho

Sunsisopho

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:53 am

Hi, everyone!

First of all, thank you so much for letting me join this group!

Well, I'm Lune, I'm 18 years old, and I live in the Netherlands. I just graduated from high school and I'm going to Art Academy next year to study animation. I can't wait to go! I auditioned for two schools of dramatic arts too, because drawing, singing and acting are my biggest passions in life, but I didn't get in. I've been drawing since the moment I could hold a pencil, so I'm so glad I díd get in to Art Academy.

I totale adore Disney, and pretty much any animated movie, like Anastasia, Thumbelina or The Swan Princess.

I love fashion, I love dresses and high heels, and I know the entire costume history. By heart.

I really enjoy watching movies and my favourite movie is 'All About Eve'. Which is really old, but I just adore black and white movies (Roman Holiday, anything Hitchcock, and so on).

My favourite Disney movies are The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and The Hunchback of Notre Dame. My favourite Non-Disney movie is Anastasia. I had a huge crush on Dimitri as a child. Actually, come to think of it, I still have Embarassed

I love Jane Austen books. Pride and Prejudice ( Very Happy ), Sense and Sensibility, Emma, Persuasion, anything. I'm a hopeless romantic.

If there's a part in a musical I would really love to play it's Ariel in The Little Mermaid. I don't know why I love that fairytale so muc, but I just do. I love the Disney version, with Alan Menkens work of pure musical genius, as well as the fairytale, even though it's too sad for words. But there's such a beauty in sadness and melancholy.

Wow, I typed waaay too much! Razz
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:18 pm

ronlover90 wrote:
aw thanks Smile all my friends think he likes me, he's just shy, of course lol

and same here, i have loads of jessie/buzz ideas sitting in the back of my mind waiting until i get my hands of the movies, speaking of which i feel in the mood to the watch the 1st one right now *scampers off to watch toy story* Smile

ok sry to have to say this, but i have to tell someone lol and its either you guys or my family...hmm lol i pick you guys Smile ok i said that i was hoping a boy that i knew would ask me out, now keep in mind he asked me last year but my mom said i couldnt all b/c of a kinda bad spanish grade (fail mom moment lol) and since then we have been getting closer and he began flirting with me again and now i hear that he just got with someone else -_-, i have no idea who she is seeing as i think she goes to another school but still...but at least all of my friends are there to tell me how awful he is lol even though in reailty hes just about the sweetest guy ever lol, but i does make me feel better Smile

again sry i know this could sound kinda random and deppressing but i just wanted to say it all to someone..so feel free to ignore lol Very Happy

though i do feel someonwhat better now that i have written this, and i wont give up on him now lol unless someone better comes along of course....i'm very weak when it comes to guys lol but i'm WAY to shy to do anything about it, its my downfall -_- Razz
Back to top Go down
KatieBabes

KatieBabes

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:15 am

I'm Katie, I'm 18 and I live in the UK

I've just finished my second year of 6th Form, and I'm going back for my 3rd and final year to finish A Level Graphics Art. I like to draw, but I haven't for a long while due to artist's block Dx

I've been making videos for nearly 4 years. I began with WMM making anime videos. I made my first Disney crossover about 11 months ago, using WMM. Then a month later, I downloaded a Vegas trial onto my dad's computer and loved it. Since I got my new laptop in October, I put Vegas onto it and have been making Disney crossovers ever since Smile And during the last month, I've been invited to 4 MEP groups ^^

I like to play Pokemon games. They're pretty much the only games I play, with Gears of War just behind that. And I love listening to music (I won't write a list. If you really want to read a list, there's one on my Youtube)

My favourite Disney films are Sleeping Beauty, HOND and Hercules. And I have a slight obsession for pairing the villains with the heroines.

And my favourite tv shows are Greys Anatomy, Bones, Private Practice, Ghost Whisperer, Criminal Minds, Supernatural and Desperate Housewives
Back to top Go down
IinesKisuh

IinesKisuh

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Hi all I´m Iines!^^ Well my real name is Kristiina but you all can call me Iines Razz Ouh and Iines is name of my cat Very Happy I have two cats, Minni and Iines. Minni and Iines are Finnish names to Disney Minnie and Daisy Very Happy cat
I´m 18 years old girl from Finland,Helsinki.
I have studing Spanish for a while but I´m not are very good,yet Razz

I have making videos now 2 years I think? But I started to use SV 7 months ago.
My favorite Disney animation movie is Pocahontas and she is also my favorite Disney charachter!^^ LOVE<3
My favorite non Disney movie is eather Sinbad or Anastasia and my favorite non Disney girl is Odette^^
If I have to choose one non/disney girl that reminds me of my self it would be Aurora. She is kind,blond,maybe a little bit shy like me^^

My favorite tv-shows are Days of our lives,Desperate housewives,americans next top model etc.
And my favorite movies are Greas,Titanic,Dirty dancing,Sex and the city 1&2 etc.

But that´s all Very Happy I can´t wait to start work with you guys!!^^

Love,Iines
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Hi, I'm Johanna, call me Sweeney if you want. I'm 18 and I've been editing for a year. I live in Texas (no, I am not a cowgirl and no I don't own a horse (I actually hate westerns and cowboys, the only movie that I can say I like that is westernish is Shanghai Noon) This is the second group I've joined, but I'm still very new to working in groups. I'm actually new to making Non/Disney videos and it's been a lot of fun ^_^ I use Sony Vegas 9: Platinum Edition, which means no masking, but I love it anyways Very Happy Besides editing, I love to Act, write, draw, dance, and at the moment I wish I was swimming! lol I don't know what else to tell you. :3
Back to top Go down
LadyTraz

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Hello everyone!!

My name is Tracie ^_^ and I live in USA
I am 19 years old
I have been editing videos since my 9th grade in high school
I have just started to post up vids on youtube
I use Sony Vegas 9
My favorite characters: Esmeralda, Kida, and Belle
My favorite movie: The Hunchback Of Notre Dame and Beauty and the Beast

Umm... I think thats about it ^_^ lol
Back to top Go down
minicakeyy

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Heeeeey Very Happy
im minicakeyy.. but you can call me Cakey (: i dun really like telling my real name though .___. im 14 years old, birthday is in November 20 and i live in Philippines Very Happy
i've been editing AMV's (Anime Music Videos) for almost 2 or 3 years? xD i just started making DMV's so please bare wid me Smile
hmm.. whut else? .___. im a very talkative person once you get to know me XD
Back to top Go down
matirudasama

matirudasama

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:05 pm

I feel a tad ridiculous for writing this so late but I've been out of town for two weeks at a theater camp Smile oh! there you have one fact, I love acting.
Let's begin. *takes deep breath* Hi! My name is Matilda (but call me Minnie) and I'm 16 and live in the before brutally cold but now tropical Sweden but I'm also half Czech but I don't really know how to speak Czech, it's too complex XD I do speak a bit french and japanese but not much Razz Ehm... I love to read, write, act, edit, draw and god knows what else! I'm a very passionate person + I'm a Taurus so I'm very stubborn, therefore I really enjoy discussing and talking ^^ I'm rather silly and a bit crazy so some of the things I say can be a bit hard to understand Razz oh god what else... ehm... I love fantasy! Yes, I love fantasy very very much and I'm a big LOTR geek, Disney, vampires, magic, KH and tons more! Did I mention that I love to read? Well, I do and some of my favorite authors are Jane Austen, Tracy Chevalier and JK.Rowling (Come on, Harry Potter rules this earth.) One of my favorite films is Pride and Prejudice, the old BBC version of course, and I can watch it over and over again Very Happy

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this group *hugzies*
Back to top Go down
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:16 am

Hey People!

I'm Zoey, I'm 14 and I love this studio! *0* Thank you so much for letting meh in! :3
I'm from the UK, I only speak english xDDD (I suck at learning other languages!)
I am in 2 Disney Studios! This one and DisneyHeroesStudios, I'll be auditioning for DisneyHeroineStudios soon so hopefully we'll see something there XD *fingers crossed*
I'm random, crazy and love making friends! xD
Justin Bieber is THE BEST! *0*
I suck at sports, but I can dance! I have been doing Ballet for 11 years now (O_O)
I LOVE animals! Bunnies are my fav! OH! and Horses! ^w^
I spend most of my time on sony vegas, but I do go out with my friends alot and have family outings!
Hopefully I'll make some new friends in this studio! :3 (I can't believe I was accepted into it! Shocked )
I watch alot of Anime! and I read alot of books xDDD
well.....uuuuh........thats about it xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xAmuAnimex
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:34 am

I don't mean to shoot down your opinion or anything....but I personally think Justin Bieber can rot in hell xD
Sorry, I have an 11 year old sister. If I hear the word "Baby" sung ONE MORE TIME D<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:00 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:
I don't mean to shoot down your opinion or anything....but I personally think Justin Bieber can rot in hell xD
Sorry, I have an 11 year old sister. If I hear the word "Baby" sung ONE MORE TIME D<

lolz xD Its okay, Not everyone can like him xD UNLIKE MEH! I LOVE HIM!!!!! XDDDDD you have a sister? :O *jealous* I'm stuck with 2 brothers xD
Back to top Go down
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:07 pm

xAmuAnimex wrote:
Hey People!

I'm Zoey, I'm 14 and I love this studio! *0* Thank you so much for letting meh in! :3
I'm from the UK, I only speak english xDDD (I suck at learning other languages!)
I am in 2 Disney Studios! This one and DisneyHeroesStudios, I'll be auditioning for DisneyHeroineStudios soon so hopefully we'll see something there XD *fingers crossed*
I'm random, crazy and love making friends! xD
Justin Bieber is THE BEST! *0*
I suck at sports, but I can dance! I have been doing Ballet for 11 years now (O_O)
I LOVE animals! Bunnies are my fav! OH! and Horses! ^w^
I spend most of my time on sony vegas, but I do go out with my friends alot and have family outings!
Hopefully I'll make some new friends in this studio! :3 (I can't believe I was accepted into it! Shocked )
I watch alot of Anime! and I read alot of books xDDD
well.....uuuuh........thats about it xD

OH!!!!!! and I talk A.L.O.T x)
Back to top Go down
matirudasama

matirudasama

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:53 pm

[/quote]lolz xD Its okay, Not everyone can like him xD UNLIKE MEH! I LOVE HIM!!!!! XDDDDD you have a sister? :O *jealous* I'm stuck with 2 brothers xD[/quote]

You're lucky, I don't have any siblings at all :'( very sad... and lonely... therefore I am ridiculously social! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:11 pm

I like Justin Bieber’s songs too. There’s just something about songs sung in that young boyish voice (don’t know what to properly call it) that I just like (example little Michael Jackson, Sammie, and so on). But I know some people have certain genre of music, songs, or people they just refuse to listen to, so it’s okay. I’m the same way with Heavy Metal, The Blues, and more than less Jazz and Hardcore Rap music. Though I LOVE Power Metal.

I have 4 siblings (2 sisters, 2 brothers) all older than I am. XD But most of the time it feels like I only have 1, cause the others live out of state (California and Georgia to be exact) and I never really get to see them Neutral Or my little nieces.

Nice to meet everyone, though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Piratearicat

Piratearicat

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 am

Uhh!! sorry I didn't do this before hahaha

Okay then, so HI!!!

My name is Arya, and I'm so bad crazy Razz

My YT account is "Piratearicat", and I'm an iMovie user!!
I still can't believe how Jess acepted me here!! hahahahaha
I work really hard, so I'll try to be as active as I can, but I'll star High School in august... so.... TT-TT

I choosed Madeline as my character, cause I think she's so sweet, and she matched perfectly with my lovely Baker!!! *-*

Hahahaha, I hope make a looooot of friends here!!! so, have a good daay!!!

Chocolate cookies for all!!!
Very Happy

Huuugs!!

-Arya
Back to top Go down
Piratearicat

Piratearicat

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:17 am

Hahahahaha!! OH ZOEY!!! LOVE YOU!!!
Hahahahaha so crazy as me!!
I have a little brother too u_u
AND I HATE SPORTS!!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:04 am

Just wanted to mention this, since siblings have been brought up. I have an older brother, who is NOT into sports Very Happy Non of my family really is, not even my dad. lol! Though, I can't tell you about my cousins, Aunts, and Uncles. Only they and the Lord knows what they like.

PS: I love Anime TOO!!!! Very Happy And Avatar: The Last Airbender, Kingdom Hearts, and Harry Potter! but not Twilight....
Back to top Go down
Piratearicat

Piratearicat

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 am

OWWWWW AVATAR IS MY OBSESSION!!!!!

I REALLY LOVE IT!!! IS AMAZING!!!!!
WAAAAAA

Hahahaha I pretty like Twilight, I'm hot a super Twilight addict, but I enjoy the movies and books
:F

Back to top Go down
matirudasama

matirudasama

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:00 am

Oh anime! I LOVE anime! Very Happy And the last airbender! And KH! And Harry Potter! And I kinda liked Eclipse: The Movie, ya know...
Back to top Go down
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:15 am

Iris wrote:
I like Justin Bieber’s songs too. There’s just something about songs sung in that young boyish voice (don’t know what to properly call it) that I just like (example little Michael Jackson, Sammie, and so on). But I know some people have certain genre of music, songs, or people they just refuse to listen to, so it’s okay. I’m the same way with Heavy Metal, The Blues, and more than less Jazz and Hardcore Rap music. Though I LOVE Power Metal.

I have 4 siblings (2 sisters, 2 brothers) all older than I am. XD But most of the time it feels like I only have 1, cause the others live out of state (California and Georgia to be exact) and I never really get to see them Neutral Or my little nieces.

Nice to meet everyone, though Very Happy

yeah, Its just a lovely voice! and I love all the lyircs! ^w^
Back to top Go down
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:16 am

Piratearicat wrote:
Hahahahaha!! OH ZOEY!!! LOVE YOU!!!
Hahahahaha so crazy as me!!
I have a little brother too u_u
AND I HATE SPORTS!!!!
Very Happy

Yaaaay! Crazy people!!! x)
I have a big bro and a little one x.x
Back to top Go down
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:17 am

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
Just wanted to mention this, since siblings have been brought up. I have an older brother, who is NOT into sports Very Happy Non of my family really is, not even my dad. lol! Though, I can't tell you about my cousins, Aunts, and Uncles. Only they and the Lord knows what they like.

PS: I love Anime TOO!!!! Very Happy And Avatar: The Last Airbender, Kingdom Hearts, and Harry Potter! but not Twilight....

Same! I love anime, Kingdom Heart, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Carribean and I hate Twilight too xDDD Shugo Chara is da best anime!
Back to top Go down
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:19 am

matirudasama wrote:
lolz xD Its okay, Not everyone can like him xD UNLIKE MEH! I LOVE HIM!!!!! XDDDDD you have a sister? :O *jealous* I'm stuck with 2 brothers xD[/quote]

You're lucky, I don't have any siblings at all :'( very sad... and lonely... therefore I am ridiculously social! Very Happy[/quote]

its good to be social! (unlike meh XDDD) I prefer to stay in my room at my house, but I get dragged downstairs alot T.T
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:00 am

xAmuAnimex wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:

Same! I love anime, Kingdom Heart, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Carribean and I hate Twilight too xDDD Shugo Chara is da best anime!

I know, I've been watching it lately! X3 It's so fun! I just don't like how in the beginning it always says "All kids holds an egg in their soul" DX It gets annoying after two episodes, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inroduce Yourself!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Nostalgic Memory Studios :: Welcome! :: Members-
Jump to: