Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inroduce Yourself!

Go down 
+27
xAmuAnimex
matirudasama
minicakeyy
LadyTraz
EarthsAngel767
IinesKisuh
KatieBabes
Sunsisopho
Hebba
Vernicii
Iris
ronlover90
harrypotterfangurl07
fuzzyporcurpine
StarWarsNerd456
HalfpennyStars
DragonofthePen
cordelunasol
Amymusicals
Thesilentforce
Calliopei
Bleedgirl87
xNekomimi93x
DannyPhantomSG1
feathergoblinfly
xMoji
MimiMuffinz
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:52 am

Write a little something about yourself =)

----------------------------

Hey guys, I'm MimiMuffinz, but you can call me Jess Very Happy I'm 15 years old and I live in New York, USA.

Obviously, I love editing and Disney, but other than that I like singing, hanging out with my friends (and my dog, Daisy <3), reading, and sometimes you'll catch me with a basketball Wink I speak a bit of italian, but only enough that I can just hold a conversation...and not a good one ^^'
I've been editing for a few months, I'd like to say 5-7; like most people I started with WMM and eventually got sick of it, then moved on to Sony Vegas.

I'm so excited to get this group started and start working with everyone!! Very Happy <3<3

Last edited by MimiMuffinz on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
xMoji

xMoji

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Hello ^^ I'm Rachel, I'm also 15, And you can catch me on youtube as " xMoji ". I am mostly a KH/FF Vidder, But I also enjoy Vidding Disney : ) I run the Group "Nostlagic Dreams Studio " the afflicate of this group. We don't do disney though ^^''. I live in New York, and I will be going into 10th grade come fall. I'm super nice, and I like to call everyone my best friend xD. I'm a dancer ( Tap and Ballet ) And I've always wanted to be a chef when I grew up. I'm Russian, Italian, Polish.... and some other stuff xD I speak Italian Fairly well, But i make a lot of mistakes when writing or speakiing ^^'' I speak a small amount of Russian, but I'm currently learning , as well as Japanese. My Favorite Disney Movie is Hunchback of Notre Dame : ) If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I mean, I'm constantly in touch with the leader xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoji
feathergoblinfly
Admin
feathergoblinfly

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:02 am

Hi guys! I'm Sam I'm 20 years old and live in Portugal (so don't worry Iif I don't answer you right away... different time zone tongue ) and I'm really glad you all decided to join us in this new MEP group! Hopefully we'll all have a great time together and make some genius MEPs Wink

Looking forward to your ideas and your skills (althought I already know most of you) Razz
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Hiii! *freaks out and hyperventilates* Okay, so first I have to say that the layout for the forum is BEAUTIFUL! *sparkly eyes* And second, I have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for letting me join! I think this is the first time I've ever "competitively" auditioned, so getting the welcome PM was like...amazing to say the least. Thank you both, oh wonderful group creators! *bows*

*Ahem* So, I am Liv. I am 19 years old and live in the USA, so I speak very good English (I am majoring in English at college, heh), and I am also pretty fluent in Spanish (I'm double majoring in Spanish, too, whoo!). And I am just so honored to be here. Shocked

Looking forward to perusing the forum! Smile
Back to top Go down
xNekomimi93x

xNekomimi93x

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:52 pm

OMGgg I can't believe I made it in a studio this great! Very Happy Nice to meet you all! ^_^ My name is Jinn, I'm 16 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I was born in South korea but I was adopted when I was a few months old. Dutch is my main language but I can also speak English and a lil bit French Smile (and veeery bit german haha! Dutch is similar.)

Editing is my biggest passion of all, and I edit anime, disney and games, I love them all Very Happy This is my first Disney MEP group so I'm really excited, thanks a lot guys! ^__^ I love you
Back to top Go down
Bleedgirl87

Bleedgirl87

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Hi!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Hi everyone, i'm Bleedgirl87, alias Ludovica, i'm 22 years old and i'm from Italy (so forgive my terrible english, please Y.Y)
i'm a universitary student, I study cinema (that's not correct at all, but it's too difficult explain what is my degree XD), and unfortunatly i don't have much free time, but I hope to give the best in this group, 'cause crossovers are one of my (more recent) and more greatest passion, together to writing and reading.
I love animated movies and in particolar Disney ones.
I'm so happy and so proud to be in this group^^
Ok, i think that's all XD
see you soon^^

(Ok, I've modified my introduction, but the first that I've written was awfull :P)

Last edited by Bleedgirl87 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Calliopei

Calliopei

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm Mary. I'm 18 and I'm unfortunately french (you can understand the bad english writing).
I love editing Disney (or Non Disney) movies but I also like singing and writing.
I'm studying Psychology and I love it ^^
I discovered crossovers few months ago and I absolutely loved the concept of taking original movies to do others stories.
My favorite Disney movies are Hercules, the Hunchback of Notre Dame and Treasure Planet.
I like a lot of other movies except Disney's but my computer don't, so you won't see any others crossovers or video of others stuff, I'm sorry.

This is my very first MEP and I'm so proud to be part of this one.
Back to top Go down
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Hey guys! First: I'm so happy that I made it into this group. Haha, I never thought I would. Razz

Anyway, I'm Ellie (which is short for "Ellinor" but no one really calls me that). I'm 19 and I'm from Sweden. Hmm.. Apart from English and Swedish I also speak a little Spanish and Italian (but not good enough to do it without embarrasing myself. I understand a lot if I read it or hear it spoken though). Hmm... What else? I'm a cat lover, and I have a cat called Soya that I adopted from a homeless shelter a few months ago. She's my best friend and constant companion. I like to read (favourite book is Pride and Prejudice) and I'm a complete history geek. If all goes the way I planned, I'll be studying history at the university after the summer.

I look forward to working with all of you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:01 pm

I. Loved. Pride. And. Prejudice!
Sorry for the random, but that was one of my favorite books evaaa <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
Amymusicals

Amymusicals

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Hi people Very Happy

My name is Amy, I'm 15 years old and I'm from Brazil. First of all, my time zone is probably the most different from everyone's, since I live down here in South America. Second, I'm a total geek/nerd at school, and most people think I spend all my time studying, which bothers me XP I love making videos with Disney/Non characters. I also love reading, drawing and singing.

Oh, and another thing (I seriously need to say it): it's SO good to talk to people through Internet, because they only read my name written down and when they talk to me they tip it correctly. Here in Brazil, everytime people read my name aloud (I mean, people who still don't know me) pronounce it AH-MEE. Gah. And when I say my name aloud, they think I'm called M

But anyway, it's great to be here with you guys! I hope we'll have lots of fun making MEPs
Back to top Go down
cordelunasol

cordelunasol

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:28 pm

Hi everyone Very Happy
My name is Azuan, but I prefer only Azu, I´m 18 years and I´m from Spain
I love romantic and all disney movies, but my favourite is Dumbo
I love making crossover
I´m very happy to be in this group
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:48 pm

Hi guys. :]
I'm DragonofthePen, and I am currently 19, studying to be a photographer and photojournalist. I also enjoy acting, singing, writing whenever I can (anything from fantasy to horror to poetry)! I originate from Cape Cod, MA. It's an honor to be in this group, it floored me to get in--you all seem like such fun people. <3 can't wait to get to know you all!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
HalfpennyStars

HalfpennyStars

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Smile Hullo >.< Firstly - THANK YOU for accepting me ;D I feel loved xD
I'm Shan (Shanice - but Shan's what most people have taken to calling me ^^')
I'm 17 and I live in England, I'm half Irish, Mind Wink
I speak...er....English and American xD (Everyone else seems to have languages Wink )
I enjoy singing, acting, drawing and Creative writing, as well as idding, obiously ;D - and I'm currently at college, working towards going to Uniersity to get a degree in acting ^_^
I like to think I'm funny sometimes, And I really love all of my animals xD
I THINK that may have been too much. I DO tend to talk a little too much x3 ^_^
xoxo
Back to top Go down
StarWarsNerd456

StarWarsNerd456

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:08 pm

OMG! Another studio! I told myself NO MORE MEP GROUPS! But who am I kidding?! I love being in these things..they're so fun! And I am so proud I got in to this one. When I got the PM I was like "NO WAY!" Thanks so much for letting me join! It's awesome!
anyways...
Hey everybody! I'm Marissa, but feel free to call me Mar, alot of people do. I'm 19 years old and I live in the US. I absolutely LOVE Disney and the other animated movies. Making videos is a passion of mine and I've been fortunate enough to be in numerous MEP groups and meet wonderful amazing people who have the same passion and love that I do. I look forward to meeting you all{though I'm sure I know some of you from my other groups}...and of course working on fabulous videos! This is gonna be great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fuzzyporcurpine

fuzzyporcurpine

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Hey guys ^^
I am Sarah, but you can call me Fuzzy [hehe almost everyone does]. I adore vidding almost everything EXCEPT anime. Tried and failed. EPICALLY.
I am representing Alice here ^^. I like Alice because she's easy to chroma key Very Happy.
My pairing is Alice//Clayton. Why? Because I want to step outside the box and experiment with a weird couple.
Okay so, I am also part of these amazing groups:

PureHeartsStudios [Alice, Peter Pan, Abu, and Dr.Facilier]
MysticalMiracleDreamsStudio [Alice//Peter Pan]
LetGoDisneyStudios [Meg//Tulio]
ForeverandAlwaysStudio [Belle//Tulio]
GloriousChaosStudios [Elizabeth Swan, Tulio, Teddy Daniels]
RumSoakedPiratesProductions [Will Turner]
HollowHeartsStudios [Tzekel-Kan]
DisneyStarFanGroup [Ariel//Tulio]
ThePixarPals [Woody]
DesperatelyDisneyStudios
InsaneDisneyStudios

So yeah.... I AM BUSY Very Happy

I play two sports, usually 4-5 hours a day. So I will almost always NEVER be online 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Weekends, I am free of sports ^^

I already know a lot of you from PHS.

I speak French and English Smile
I am from France, but I only lived there for about four years.

My favorite Non/Disney Movie is The Road To El Dorado. It's just sooo funny!

My new favorite Pixar movie is Toy Story 3! GO SEE IT!
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:36 pm

yeah, I LOVED toy story 3 too. I'm harrypotterfangurl07, and my name's also Sarah. I'm from Canada, but I've also lived in different places in the USA like Ohio, New Jersey, Maryland, etc. for a couple months cause my family travels a lot. I'm a singer, I absolutely love to sing, and 99.9% of the time it's a disney song. I chose snow white cause she sings a lot too, and just loves everybody and everything. I love making friends, and was so happy to get into this group. It'll be my first group, and I'm just so thrilled to meet and make new friends, and start working with you guys. I'm 17 and my favorite color is pink. I'm also a HUGE harry potter fan - lol, hence the username, and am in a group called Prefects at my highschool. I will say it now, I am a certified nerd. I've gone to comic conventions galore like anime north and comicon, I've been to one star trek convention, and am a viewer and writer of fanfiction. Disney has by far been the biggest influence in my life, since I sing quite a lot of their tunes both for fun and professionally sometimes, and it's my dream to one day be a part of the disney company and sing for them one day. I'm graduating this year, and got into university, but no worries, I'm very dedicated to my friends and will be just as dedicated to this group. You all seem like amazing, fun, friendly people, and I'm just so excited I can hardly stop rambling. Anyways, nice to meet you!!!! and my youtube name is the same as my username here; harrypotterfangurl07. I can't wait! This is positively a dream come true!!!! *tears up*
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:39 pm

oh and I've been to Disneyworld like 4 times. Its totally awesome, and I wish I could live there forever.
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:47 pm

haha i loved toy story 3 as well, how awesome was spanish buzz? lol, it made me laugh so hard!

anyway, my name is Tara and i am 16 years old and live in the united states (MO) and i love to read and draw, and sing with my mom (we suck but we dont care, as long as we stick to the radio in the car we are fine lol), i am currently single, hoping a certain boy i know will step up soon to change all that but until then -_- lol, i have been vidding for about a year and a half now but just got into disney vidding a few months ago and i quickly became addicted to crossovers they are a pain in the butt sometimes but i love them anyways Rolling Eyes Razz my character i picked is eilonwy because she is strong and independent and speaks her mind but she is also kind and caring and i feel that she fits me quiet well Smile i'm looking forward to working with you guys, i'm subbed to alot of you so it makes me happy that i get to now work with you Exclamation
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:52 pm

I hope whoever this boy is notices you and sees how talented you are. and anyone can sing with practice, I'm sure you and your mom are wonderful, I loved that quote from the movie Ratatouille where it said everyone may not be known as a great artist but a great artist could come from anywhere. and yes, spanish buzz was HILARIOUS. and I thought him and jessie were SO CUTE!!!! I really want to do a vid about buzz and jessie when toy story 3 comes out on dvd - I will sooooo buy it. Its such a good movie.
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:06 pm

aw thanks Smile all my friends think he likes me, he's just shy, of course lol

and same here, i have loads of jessie/buzz ideas sitting in the back of my mind waiting until i get my hands of the movies, speaking of which i feel in the mood to the watch the 1st one right now *scampers off to watch toy story* Smile
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Samantha, and I’m often referred to as “Sam” by everyone I know.
I’m 16 years old, turning 17 in October. I live in a small town in Mississippi, USA. I speak English, obviously XD But I am also studying Spanish (2 years) and, recently, Japanese. I’ve been vidding with WMM for years, mostly with Xena Warrior Princess (one of my most favorite TV series) clips, though I haven’t been vidding Disney crossovers with Sony Vegas for too long, since March, I guess. But I love it! It’s a fun passtime for me, especially when I feel really inspired. My other hobbies include, spending time with my family, for they are the funniest people I know. Hanging with my friends, cause there are plumb crazy, and playing with my 4 dogs and 4 cats, cause they are the cutest things in the world ^_^ I’m an avid animation lover. I’ve been watching animated movies and Tv series since I could remember, and will always for the rest of my life. All types of animation too like Anime, Western-style, CGI, Stop-motion, etc. I like to read too and come up with stories, though am a little lazy about writing them down. I have to say that my most favorite Disney movies from my childhood were “Lady and the Tramp” and "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" and my most favorite animated Dreamworks film has to be “The Prince of Egypt” I’m usually a very carefree person, if not entirely outgoing. I like to spend most of time laughing about something. I always try and stay positive. And for the record, I’m a Scorpio as well.
My Yt username is IrisRainbow, by the way.
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Iris wrote:
Hello everyone! My name is Samantha, and I’m often referred to as “Sam” by everyone I know.
I’m 16 years old, turning 17 in October. I live in a small town in Mississippi, USA. I speak English, obviously XD But I am also studying Spanish (2 years) and, recently, Japanese. I’ve been vidding with WMM for years, mostly with Xena Warrior Princess (one of my most favorite TV series) clips, though I haven’t been vidding Disney crossovers with Sony Vegas for too long, since March, I guess. But I love it! It’s a fun passtime for me, especially when I feel really inspired. My other hobbies include, spending time with my family, for they are the funniest people I know. Hanging with my friends, cause there are plumb crazy, and playing with my 4 dogs and 4 cats, cause they are the cutest things in the world ^_^ I’m an avid animation lover. I’ve been watching animated movies and Tv series since I could remember, and will always for the rest of my life. All types of animation too like Anime, Western-style, CGI, Stop-motion, etc. I like to read too and come up with stories, though am a little lazy about writing them down. I have to say that my most favorite Disney movies from my childhood were “Lady and the Tramp” and "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" and my most favorite animated Dreamworks film has to be “The Prince of Egypt” I’m usually a very carefree person, if not entirely outgoing. I like to spend most of time laughing about something. I always try and stay positive. And for the record, I’m a Scorpio as well.
My Yt username is IrisRainbow, by the way.
Ha, my little brothers are Scorpios. :] I'm a Libra myself. You have so many pets!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
Iris

Iris

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Cool! And I know XD but I just love animals. They get along very well with each other (except the cats, the three brothers are always together, though, not one of them like my older cat, Apollo) I do live in the country, though, so there’s plenty of room for everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vernicii

Vernicii

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:12 am

Hey everybody
I am Bernice and it´s a very old name and it used to be Vernici or Berenice, so that´s the reason for my nickname xD I´m 17 years old and I live
in the Netherlands. I have learned french for 6 years, but I still can´t speak it, so I´ll keep it to English haha! I started editing a month ago and this is my firs MEP group, but I´m very enthousiastic and I´m practising a lot! In my spare time I play tennis, dance and play the flute. I´m addicted to shopping (I know, cliché, but it's true!) and watching movies. Oh, and I'm also addicted to American tv series. I always watch Desperate Housewives, Friends, LOST, Gilmore Girls, Greys Anatomy, Ugly Betty, 90210, The Vampire Diaries <3 and Gossip Girl! I've finished school now, so I have vacation for like 8 weeks or something Very Happy Enough time to edit haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hebba

Hebba

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:02 am

Hey there!

I´m Hebba21 but you can call me Hebba or my real name Herdís.
I´m from Iceland and i´m 21 years old, turning 22 in november.

I´ve been studying english since i was 12 years old, so i´d like to think i´m quite good at it. I also know some japanese(from my anime days ^^; )
I´ve been editing since 2003-2004ish, and that was with WMM but i was able to get sony vegas 9 in december last year and since then i´ve been using it.

This is my 8th mep group (i kid you not) and I already see some familiar names *waves*
I like Disney, but I also like live-action movies and alot more, like: Back to the future trilogy, Buffy the Vampire slayer, Gargoyles(not liv-acti), Harry Potter, Toy story trilogy movies(spanish Buzz is awesome,yes? Very Happy )and alot more.

I can´t wait to work with you all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inroduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inroduce Yourself!   Inroduce Yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inroduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Nostalgic Memory Studios :: Welcome! :: Members-
Jump to: