Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Youtube Downloader

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Iris

Iris

Youtube Downloader Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Downloader   Youtube Downloader Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Does anybody know a way to download HD videos off of you tube confused ? I know Save2pc has a program for it, but I’m a little short on cash right now to buy it (damn you internet bill! Mad ). So anyone know any other alternatives? I’d be very grateful! ^^ I need to get some of my videos off of my account before I lose them.
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

Youtube Downloader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Downloader   Youtube Downloader Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Well, Any Video Converter let's you pull videos off YT and it's free; but it's no where near HD XD Sorry, that's all I got.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
ronlover90

ronlover90

Youtube Downloader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Downloader   Youtube Downloader Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:57 pm

well i use a program i found off of google called 'youtube downloader' lol ironicly enough, and its free so yea Smile
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

Youtube Downloader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Downloader   Youtube Downloader Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:21 am

MimiMuffinz wrote:
Well, Any Video Converter let's you pull videos off YT and it's free; but it's no where near HD XD Sorry, that's all I got.

I had that one for a long while, but then it randomly stopped working Sad Even when I did the updates, it would not work! So, I got free youtube downloader instead. Type it in google, it should come up.
Back to top Go down
Bleedgirl87

Bleedgirl87

Youtube Downloader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Downloader   Youtube Downloader Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:37 am

Back to top Go down

Youtube Downloader
Page 1 of 1