Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rendering to Full screen for Youtube

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

Rendering to Full screen for Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Rendering to Full screen for Youtube   Rendering to Full screen for Youtube Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:23 am

Hey Girls!

I recently have been trying to render full screen for youtube, and have looked at severall tutorials but none of them have worked for me so far. I always follow them step for step, bu nothings worked for me. Can you help me? I want my video to fit the full screen on youtube, and I've tried everything. What do you all do?

ps - the program I use is vegas pro 9
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Rendering to Full screen for Youtube   Rendering to Full screen for Youtube Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Ok....this works on SV 8, so I assume 9 is the same.

When you render; make sure the format is .wmv, and on the drop down menu that says "template" click custom.
On the video tab, click the drop down menu for "image size" and select custom. Then, just make the width 1280 and the height 720.
Then save it as "YouTube" or something...just so you don't have to do it over and over.

That's just the size though, I don't know if you render HD or not...but I can type out all my settings if you want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Rendering to Full screen for Youtube   Rendering to Full screen for Youtube Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Just wanted to say thanks! It works!!!! xD Your the best *hugs*
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Rendering to Full screen for Youtube   Rendering to Full screen for Youtube Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Bawww, don't mention it Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rendering to Full screen for Youtube   Rendering to Full screen for Youtube Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rendering to Full screen for Youtube
Page 1 of 1