Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Inspirations

Go down 
+11
EarthsAngel767
xAmuAnimex
xNekomimi93x
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
ronlover90
harrypotterfangurl07
xMoji
DannyPhantomSG1
Iris
MimiMuffinz
DragonofthePen
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:51 am

EsmeraldaofNotreDame wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:
Oh, I meant that Scurvied is who I'm jealous of xD

Damn me hehe Very Happy Oh Jess have you read hinokara s message about WYWDS s forum ???
Haha yep ^^ Glad everything's under control, though. Hopefully everything'll be fixed soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Another video I absolutely love by Plugginbabbyyyyy

Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:31 am

I find EsmeraldaofNotreDame pretty inspirational!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goapgjPdI90

(for some reason it won't let me put the video in Sad Strike that, non of the buttons are working for me :/)
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:27 am

Oh my God, that was so amazing! Why are you so good, Karina!?! XD

And I'm LOVING that coloring *o*
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:06 am

lol. that's so funny. I was just going to put up the same video that EarthsAngel put up. I find EsmereldaofNotreDame very inspiring as well. She's SO good at like everything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:39 am

harrypotterfangurl07 wrote:
lol. that's so funny. I was just going to put up the same video that EarthsAngel put up. I find EsmereldaofNotreDame very inspiring as well. She's SO good at like everything Very Happy

(hahaha, beat you to it XD) I know, right? I'm so jealous and so love it! She's one of the reasons why I jumped into crossovers! Remember, Carebear? Her Bad Boy MEP? =D More people need to be apart of that....
Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:02 pm

I find EsmereldaofNotreDame very inspiring as well. She's SO good at like everything Very Happy

Oh my God !!!! I ve never thought I ll find my username here Shocked Shocked Shocked Thank you so much sweetie !!!!
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:20 pm

I find EsmereldaofNotreDame very inspiring as well. She's SO good at like everything Very Happy

Oh my God !!!! I ve never thought I ll find my username here Shocked Shocked Shocked Thank you so much sweetie !!!!

Awe, what about me? I'm the one who mentioned you first! (lol)
Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:14 am

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
Awe, what about me? I'm the one who mentioned you first! (lol)

Smile Sorry sweetie !!! I haven t noticed your message !!! Very Happy lol!

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
I find EsmeraldaofNotreDame pretty inspirational!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goapgjPdI90

(for some reason it won't let me put the video in Sad Strike that, non of the buttons are working for me :/)

Thank you sooooooo much !!! I m honored to be in this topic Very Happy Laughing I love you bounce sunny
Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:16 am

MimiMuffinz wrote:
Oh my God, that was so amazing! Why are you so good, Karina!?! XD

And I'm LOVING that coloring *o*

Oh Jess !!! Thank you so much !!! Very Happy

P.S. Because of this damn coloring it took 4 hours to render the vid !!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:30 am

4!?! I think I would've lost my mind by then! @_@
But it was definitely worth it; the vid came out amazing! Very Happy

(...Would you mind doing a tutorial for the coloring? I'd really love to see how you did it ^^" *can't do a coloring to save her life*)
Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:03 am

MimiMuffinz wrote:

(...Would you mind doing a tutorial for the coloring? I'd really love to see how you did it ^^" *can't do a coloring to save her life*)

Oh shure sweetie !!! I ll make the one soon !!! I m planning to make a tutorial on colorings something like I made "10 colorings for you" tutorial Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:59 am

MimiMuffinz wrote:

Oh shure sweetie !!! I ll make the one soon !!! I m planning to make a tutorial on colorings something like I made "10 colorings for you" tutorial Very Happy
Oh yay! I can't wait to see it x3
Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Me too Very Happy lol! You know i think I ll make the colorings+download links for them !!!! Very Happy Laughing bounce sunny
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Sounds cool Very Happy I don't think I'd be able to download, since I have SV 8 (but I do have some effects like Fill Light and all that) but I'm sure it'll be helpful to a lot of people. I'll just have to do the coloring myself What a Face
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:35 am

Another user who inspires me is Shaestel, cause her videos always have such emotion in them and make me cry Sad But in a good way Very Happy

After I watched this, lol, I was like - man my videos SUCK!!!! XD

These two are aparently related - and two of the few videos that have made me cry hysterically Very Happy

Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:47 am

Oh, and another of our members, Fuzzy Porcupine, inspires me so much. Very Happy Her work is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
StarWarsNerd456

StarWarsNerd456

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:19 am

Fuzzy and Shaestal{Jessica} are AMAZING! Shocked I love them both so much! Very Happy I don't really have anyone that anyone that inspires me actually. I have my own style and I'm rather rebellious when it comes to vidding. Sure I admire people's work, but I find strength and inspiration my own way. I'm some what of a perfectionist. Smile
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:27 am

That's my favorite video of Fuzzy's ^^ And wow, why was I not subscribed to Shaestal? She's really really good! and we have the same name XD

czarownicykot is talented too! A lot of her videos are really funny.

like a boss...

And i know she's a KH vidder, but zoyandra is really really good *o*

Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:52 am

MimiMuffinz wrote:
That's my favorite video of Fuzzy's ^^ And wow, why was I not subscribed to Shaestal? She's really really good! and we have the same name XD

czarownicykot is talented too! A lot of her videos are really funny.

like a boss...

And i know she's a KH vidder, but zoyandra is really really good *o*

XDD I was waiting for someone to mention Czar. That video made me bawl with laughter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
KatieBabes

KatieBabes

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:47 pm

I get inspired by videos with really good manips, uses of effects, timing, and sometimes how the clips fit the lyrics.

Here are some of my top favourites:

Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:17 pm

oh my gosh the sailor moon ones were so well done!!!! I love them!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bleedgirl87

Bleedgirl87

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:39 am

Nice discussion! And now some of my favorites

(simply love this and i'm waiting for the second part, this inspired mw so much!)

(very beautiful, and i think that dub it is really a genial idea! One day i want to try Razz)

(the first crossover that i saw, usually i don't like crossover with animals, but for me this is really special!)

Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:22 am

Oh my !!! I forgot to mention this AMAZING editor !!!! FeatherGoblinfly always inspire me !!! Her vids are super amazing !!!

Here are my fav ones

Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:48 am

Also I really love the intro for the MEP made by oceanographergirl

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Inspirations   Favorite Inspirations - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Inspirations
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next