Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rendering Full Screen HD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

Rendering Full Screen HD Empty
PostSubject: Rendering Full Screen HD   Rendering Full Screen HD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:50 pm

I know we have a lot of newer vidders (GO US!! xD), so here are two tutorials that I think will help a lot...if you have Sony Vegas, that is xD

This first one is how to render in HD, and is the settings I personally use:

And to get rid of the black around clips, the beginning of Scurvied's tutorial will show you that (Basically, how to make it full screen):

(The whole tutorial is extremely helpful, just saying ;])

Hope this helps you girls! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: Rendering Full Screen HD   Rendering Full Screen HD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:56 pm

Also how to make it full screen in WMM (for...anyone else that uses it here besides me):

Go to Tools - Options - Advanced - Aspect ratio and choose "16:9". Any movies you have already in widescreen will fit this window perfectly. Any others (like my copy of Hercules) might need some effects which I found somewhere at the Windows Movie Maker forums, including "Resize: Fit to Screen" (which is what my copy of Hercules needs) and "Resize: Stretch to Widescreen" (which is what Mickey's Three Musketeers needs). Also, to publish in HD in WMM, when you get to the last page of publishing options, choose "Other" and "Windows HD 720p."

At least...that's what I do. Smile
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Rendering Full Screen HD   Rendering Full Screen HD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Oh, thanks for posting that Liv! I know nothing about WMM XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

PostSubject: DX   Rendering Full Screen HD Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:14 pm

okay, I have a problem with mine, I USED to be able to render in full screen BUT it would come out bad quality (I mean REALLY bad!) so I switch file types and its okay now BUT it won't render in full screen, to get my parts full screen you have to put "yt:stretch=16:9" into the tag box on youtube, it should make my part widescreen ^^"""
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xAmuAnimex
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rendering Full Screen HD   Rendering Full Screen HD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rendering Full Screen HD
Page 1 of 1