Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SRS BSNS D<

Go down 
+14
ronlover90
ponyboycurtis100
Piratearicat
DannyPhantomSG1
xMoji
StarWarsNerd456
Sunsisopho
xPinguProductionsx
xNekomimi93x
Hebba
DragonofthePen
harrypotterfangurl07
KatieBabes
MimiMuffinz
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

SRS BSNS D< - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:04 am

I have the worst excuse ever for not being very active, so I'm not even going to write it down. But yeah, I agree with what has already been said. A new start with forum is a good solution. More fandoms seems to be a great idea. Smile Haha, and I'm with Rico there, BBC Shows ftw. XD
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:08 am

DDDD8 Awhh, we're really gonna miss you, Bleedgirl! </3

So, I guess we're all decided?
(And I talked to Feather, she said she's cool with everything too...-feels less guilty-)

I guess I'll get started on the forum sometime today then...might as well get it done before shcool tomorrow >>
aughihatehighschoolsomuchguysDx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
Gepardikinonkissa

Gepardikinonkissa

PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:26 am

I'm guilty for being inactive and I'm really sorry :"( But I have a lot of things going on at the moment - I thought it weas over already but NOT. I don't even have my computer on my use (but getting it back next week, thank god) at the moment which is super depressing (because no computer no videos ;__; ).

But I really don't want us to die and I don't want to quit. New start with the forum sounds fantastic and I hope we can get back to our feet. We can definitely do it!
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:47 am

I love this group, I don't want it to die, but I've been so busy with school and, honestly, haven't had real inspiration to vid AT ALL, the last thing I had inspiration on was that vid I made for my bf... I personally miss vidding randomly whenever I felt like it... I still want to be apart of MEPs and the RPs that are going on... I just don't have a lot of time or enough inspiration when I do have a little time... Multiple fandoms sounds like fun! I've been wanting to get back into Avatar: The last Airbender (seeing as it was the first thing I ever vidded *3*) Hope you're not too mad at me, Mimi. School's been like WHOA! And when I do have like some free time, I spend it with my boyfriend XD What can I say? I love the guy and I love being with him. Embarassed/Very Happy I think he kind of reminds me of Miguel... in a way at least, lol XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SRS BSNS D<
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Nostalgic Memory Studios :: Welcome! :: Announcements!-
Jump to: