Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SRS BSNS D<

Go down 
+14
ronlover90
ponyboycurtis100
Piratearicat
DannyPhantomSG1
xMoji
StarWarsNerd456
Sunsisopho
xPinguProductionsx
xNekomimi93x
Hebba
DragonofthePen
harrypotterfangurl07
KatieBabes
MimiMuffinz
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:23 pm

YouTube's being a pain about letting me send messages 8P
But I know no one checks the forum anymore xDDD OH WELL. I CAN TRY.

Anywhoo- you may have noticed....but we're kinda dead.
And a lot of you have told me that you wanted the group to continue...so I just wanna figure some stuff out.

Basically...are we open or closed?
((Seriously. Don't post that you want us to stay open unless you plan to actually vid >.>))
I'm considering doing the whole get-rid-of-whoever-doesnt-wanna-be-here-and-re-open-auditions thing. But not sure YET.

One more thing to consider: should I make this group a "vid whatever you want" type thing...as in all fandoms? (it'd include live action, games, maybe anime/cartoons if you want). 'Cause I really have no problems with this...but I'm not the only one in the group.

And i probably shoud've discussed this with Feather >.>;;
Yeah. I have like zero responsibility xD My appologies.

So....thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
KatieBabes

KatieBabes

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:57 am

I want to stay open. This is like.. my favourite MEP group I'm in.

I think it'd be cool to have a lot of fandoms, it might inspire people to vid more or whatever.

The only thing is if you get rid of people who don't want to be in the group, what will happen to the unfinished MEPs :/ Perhaps do a similar thing to DHST and make a limit of MEPs that can be open at one time, so we don't get flooded with unfinished ones?
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:38 am

I really want us to stay open too...but I feel like that should be up to everyone, or at least, the majority :]

I was actually thinking of just wiping everything out and starting over fresh. I mean, the parts probably aren't on sendspace anymore, and if someone REALLY wants to finish one of these, they can just re open it, and whoever wants to be in it can just reupload their parts/make new ones. But not sure yet xD

That's a pretty good idea =D I might just use that, thanks xDD!
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:52 pm

I wanna stay in this group Sad It was so awesome. everyone try and stay in - I'll try harder too (even though school is a bummer) and I'll still be doing meps and stuff
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:04 pm

I'm so attached to this group. </3 it was my first MEP group after all. I want so badly to stay open, but if so, a lot of revamping probably needs to be done. D: I know a lot of people have gone inactive, and that's a tragedy...but for those who remain, we can always gather new faces, right?
<3 p.s. Ilu Mimi, don't haet me? </3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
Hebba

Hebba

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:09 pm

I want to stay, too! I want this mep group to stay open. I´ll try harder! Smile

It´s a good idea, to have more fandoms involved. That way, more members will edit more. Smile
Back to top Go down
xNekomimi93x

xNekomimi93x

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Please don't close! This is my first and only disney group and I LOVE it!
I'm actually also quite disappointed that I handed in a bunch of MEP parts but the MEPs seemed to have died T_T
but I'd really love this studio to come back to life *-*
And re-opening the auditions could help finding more members who are more active and willing?
This studio is too cool to die x3
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:16 pm

@Care;; Awesomesausage 8D! I hope we don't lose too many people either, we've got such a good bunch >.>

@Rico;; I really love it too, and I'm glad you agree on the revamping stuff :3 I really hate how many talented people we lost...but I guess that's how it goes =/
andofcourseidon'thateyou <33 You were like, top 5 most active anyway xD

@Hebba;; Alright, so we're leaning towards the other fandoms thing, then xD And I'm glad you want to stay, thanks!

@Nekomimi;; I know...and I don't think I'll be closing it. LOL- we're one cool group, thats for sure Cool
(I just saw the vid you dedicated to the group...asdfg so cute! XD)

EDIT;;
Oh, and I couldn't reach ronlover90 or Vernicii....anyone know what happened with them?

Back to top Go down
xPinguProductionsx

xPinguProductionsx

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Oh I don't want this group to close. This was one of the first groups I joined.

I love this and everyone is so close and friendly

Please don't close

I know everyone has been busy, this is also happening in other groups I'm a part in. And everyone has been busy I guess
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PinguProductions234
Sunsisopho

Sunsisopho

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:29 pm

I don't think we should close. But maybe we should start all over, like closing every mep now and well...start over XD
Also, I think it's a great idea to have a lot of members. That way MEP's will sorta keep running, when there are editors that can't be active for a while. Like me for instance. I'm so sorry for my inacitveness, but art academy is so much work, and when I got in this group, I was still in high school , and had more time to vid. Again, I'm sorry...

Last edited by Sunsisopho on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xPinguProductionsx

xPinguProductionsx

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:30 pm

I know over at Pureheartsstudios we opened the group again

Started again and got a new forum and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PinguProductions234
StarWarsNerd456

StarWarsNerd456

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:33 pm

I own up to my actions. I'm one of the people who has been completely inactive, and I truly apologize. Between school, home life, computer problems, running my own MEP groups, and anxiously waiting to see if I get a job at Disney World for which I will have to move to Florida and probably lose all of my free time to vid, it's hard.

Alot of MEP groups seem to be dead or slowly dying. And it's sad. I admit, I've left some of my groups because of this. And also because my inspiration to vid Disney/Non animation has taken a spiral downwards and I can't seem to inspire myself at this moment. But this is one group I don't want to let go because it's special and has a lot of awesome talents with unique and creative style. And I'd like to stick around if I could.

I fully support the idea of converting to vidding more than just Disney/Non animation, as I am a vidder who dabbles in all corners of vidding. Very Happy It would definitely give us more variety and broaden an audience, I think. Smile
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:58 pm

@Pingu;; Yeah, I think the whole non/disney community's been busy lately, which is why I'm not mad about it. Yeah...I actually got the add more fandoms idea from PHS, not gonna lie, xD!

@Sun;; I'm really glad that so many of you want us to stay open =) And being busy IRL is completely understandable, so just vid whatcha can so we stay...not dead. That's all I ask.

@Mar;; That sounds like a REALLY cool job! XD Same thing here...I left a bunch of my Disney groups because I've been vidding for another fandom lately ^^;

-----
So basically;
I'm thinking we just start over with a new forum, get rid of the people who haven't signed on in months (and I PM'ed each of them about it...multiple times) and hold new auditions. That cool with everyone?

But about the "adding more fandoms"...is that alright with everyone? And what fandoms do we add?
Back to top Go down
xMoji

xMoji

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Jess. I want this group to stay open, but if you do that multi fandom thing, can i request NOT Game footage. If i do close down NDS, i don't want-OMFG IDEA.... IF I DONT CLOSE NDS DOWN, NO GAME FOOTAGE HERE, IF I DO, I'LL SEE IF MY MEMBERS WANNA JOIN THIS GROUP XD yeah. idk. I might not close it down :/

But yeah, i'll try to be more active here because of the fact i've been editing disney more often. But not gonna lie, once i get my computer fixed and everything, this isn't my top priority |D EVEN THOUGH I WANT ThIS GROUP TO BECOME MORE SUCCESFULL. WOOPWOOP

sorry Jess, this is just a bunch of random rambling because im watching a movie... and i keep getting distracted O.o xD

*edit: and i took so long, you posted before i finished |D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoji
Sunsisopho

Sunsisopho

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Hmm, I don't exactly know what fandoms are. Like LOTR and Pride & Prejudice and all that? Because I would be in for it.
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:09 pm

@Moji;; Alright...I really tried to make sense of that first paragraph. I really did.
...but what did you say, exactly?? XD

@Sun;; A fandom is..."The community that surrounds a tv show/movie/book etc." (got that from The Urban Dictionary, LOL). Non/Disney is a fandom, so is Live Action, Cartoons, Anime, etc.
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Hmm, Vernicii doesn't seem to be on yt anymore! D: Which is weird because she was just getting more active recently...and by recently I mean December/January-ish. :/ I don't know.

But ronlover90 is right here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ronlover90

Yeahhhhhh. ;D

And I love this group! It was the most family-like community, but then I think there were too many MEPs going at once, and everyone got busy with other groups and roleplays and MEPs and personal projects and other fandoms and real life and friends and....I should stop. XD But yeah, it's just hard to keep up with groups *coughwhenyou'reinlike30cough*.

But I'd be willing to try, and based on the responses to your PM/post, I'd say a lot of other people are too. Wiping everything and starting over might be a good idea. I know some groups like DPF and PHS moved forums to start over, and I think that method works all right...although I like this forum. XD

Whatevs ya wanna does. Razz
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:39 pm

DannyPhantomSG1 wrote:
Hmm, Vernicii doesn't seem to be on yt anymore! D: Which is weird because she was just getting more active recently...and by recently I mean December/January-ish. :/ I don't know.

But ronlover90 is right here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ronlover90

Yeahhhhhh. ;D

And I love this group! It was the most family-like community, but then I think there were too many MEPs going at once, and everyone got busy with other groups and roleplays and MEPs and personal projects and other fandoms and real life and friends and....I should stop. XD But yeah, it's just hard to keep up with groups *coughwhenyou'reinlike30cough*.

But I'd be willing to try, and based on the responses to your PM/post, I'd say a lot of other people are too. Wiping everything and starting over might be a good idea. I know some groups like DPF and PHS moved forums to start over, and I think that method works all right...although I like this forum. XD

Whatevs ya wanna does. Razz

O_O
I swear YT told me her account was closed. wtf.
Thanks ^__^;;

Back to top Go down
Piratearicat

Piratearicat

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Owww nooo!!! don't close this group Mimi, I know it's very inactive, but I can sure you is not just NMS, they are all groups!!
I think that the best way is to re-new the forum. Personaly, I don't enter here very much because it's very unorganized and I get kind of dizzy
A new fresh start, with an organized ideas and posts, were be just what we need! Very Happy
And maybe the alternative footage, but I love disney hahahaha Very Happy
Anyways, I think that just a very new organization would be enough

Huggs!!

-Arya
Back to top Go down
xMoji

xMoji

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Piratearicat wrote:
Owww nooo!!! don't close this group Mimi, I know it's very inactive, but I can sure you is not just NMS, they are all groups!!
I think that the best way is to re-new the forum. Personaly, I don't enter here very much because it's very unorganized and I get kind of dizzy
A new fresh start, with an organized ideas and posts, were be just what we need! Very Happy
And maybe the alternative footage, but I love disney hahahaha Very Happy
Anyways, I think that just a very new organization would be enough

Huggs!!

-Arya

I agree with this 100% it got messy, to many MEP's open. To much going on at once :/
I think making a new forum is the best idea, and we should only have 4-6 Mep's open at a time... depending on the amount of members we have
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoji
Piratearicat

Piratearicat

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Totally agree, the new organizated forum is our salvation! hahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
ponyboycurtis100

ponyboycurtis100

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:07 pm

sorry i haven't been active lately, but i've been kind of busy. also the all-fandoms idea sounds good
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:41 pm

lol i just got my computer back after we shipped it off to texas so it could get fixed, thankfully i still have all my files and such so i should be able to be way more active now Very Happy i do own up to my actions thou haha even when i did have my computer i could never bring myself to sign up for anything because of my lack of inspiration but i and getting back into it again so i'll try to get everything i sign up for done faster <3

and its weird that you couldnt find me at 1st :T youtube is just stupid haha

but i also agree with the other-fandom thing aswell, i think it will open people up to new possibilites and not limit us to the same characters over and over again
Back to top Go down
Bleedgirl87

Bleedgirl87

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:57 pm

I've just seen the message, i was so sad that you thought to close the MEP group, but i've seen that a lot of members wanna keep it open. Very Happy
Actually, i'm not sure if i have enough time to dedicate to this MEP group and I don't wanna do promises that i can't keep.
I still love it, it was my favourite MEP group, and i'll surely see all your videos and i'll be your fan number one, but, at least for now, i have to give up. Sad
Sorry guys, however maybe in future i'll try to audition again Wink
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:21 am

MimiMuffinz wrote:
@Pingu;; Yeah, I think the whole non/disney community's been busy lately, which is why I'm not mad about it. Yeah...I actually got the add more fandoms idea from PHS, not gonna lie, xD!

@Sun;; I'm really glad that so many of you want us to stay open =) And being busy IRL is completely understandable, so just vid whatcha can so we stay...not dead. That's all I ask.

@Mar;; That sounds like a REALLY cool job! XD Same thing here...I left a bunch of my Disney groups because I've been vidding for another fandom lately ^^;

-----
So basically;
I'm thinking we just start over with a new forum, get rid of the people who haven't signed on in months (and I PM'ed each of them about it...multiple times) and hold new auditions. That cool with everyone?

But about the "adding more fandoms"...is that alright with everyone? And what fandoms do we add?
Maybe some BBC shows? xD;; -nerd- like Being Human, Doctor Who, Merlin, Misfits, Robin Hood--that sort of thing.
I am such a Britfan it's not even funny.
OH, AND GLEE.
/ruins Britishness.
Also I wanted to apologize, most of the dead MEPs are my doing. : < I promise not to suggest/run as many this time around.

also I don't know what happened to Tara or Vern. Vern hasn't been around in a while and Tara hasn't posted anything in months. Sad
JUST KIDDING HI TARA I MISSED YOU.
and everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
Sponsored content

SRS BSNS D< Empty
PostSubject: Re: SRS BSNS D<   SRS BSNS D< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SRS BSNS D<
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Nostalgic Memory Studios :: Welcome! :: Announcements!-