Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The editing program that you use

Go down 
+4
Iris
DannyPhantomSG1
ronlover90
Bleedgirl87
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleedgirl87

Bleedgirl87

The editing program that you use Empty
PostSubject: The editing program that you use   The editing program that you use Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:52 am

I hope this is the right section. I'm curious about one thing: what editing program do you use, and have you started with this or with another one?
I have a Mac, so I started with Imovie, then I tried to use sony vegas (with parallel desktop) but i failed. Now I use Final Cut Express, and i love it!
The last month i'd bought a Netbook Windows so i'm trying to install sony vegas on it so i'll can learn it too... but however I prefer Final Cut XD
and you?^^
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: The editing program that you use   The editing program that you use Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:54 am

well i have an acer (now) and i think i used to have a dell or something (lol i dont remember) but i used WMM on it and then my dad got me into 'after effects' which is what he uses and i've been using that ever since, i love it Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: The editing program that you use   The editing program that you use Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:05 pm

I started using WMM last January-ish. Well, technically, last fall when I made slideshows with pictures of Animaniacs that I got off of my DVDs. Razz But I started editing with clips in January in WMM, and...I'm still using WMM. XD

And yet...here I am. Smile
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: The editing program that you use   The editing program that you use Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:37 pm

I started out with WMM 1, the really old version with no effects what so ever a long time ago, then when I updated my computer I started using WMM 2. Then I got SV pro 9 earlier this year in like February or March. I didn’t like it at first, but it grew on me once I started to learn how to use it. And now it’s all I use.
Back to top Go down
HalfpennyStars

HalfpennyStars

PostSubject: Re: The editing program that you use   The editing program that you use Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:14 pm

I used WMM first - for like 4 vids before I got Vegas pro 9 a couple of months ago - and I haven't looked back! it was awkward at first but I watched some tutorials - I'm still learning though, so any helpful stuff would be great ^_^
xoxo
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: The editing program that you use   The editing program that you use Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:31 am

I adore using Sony Vegas, though I used to use WMM.
...sogladIdon'tanymore. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: The editing program that you use   The editing program that you use Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:25 am

I used WMM for almost a year until like a month or so ago when I got the money to buy Sony Vegas (though I got the cheaper version XD) So now, I use SV and I'm loving it oh so much! I don't think I could ever go back to WMM now! I love Cookie cutter too much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ponyboycurtis100

ponyboycurtis100

PostSubject: Re: The editing program that you use   The editing program that you use Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:29 am

i used to use wmm until i got sony vegas movie studio hd(the cheapest one) for christmas, then after that i never used wmm again. i just love sony vegas too much to go back to movie maker. also before i got movie studio , i download a 30-day trial of vegs pro and i made a few videos with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The editing program that you use   The editing program that you use Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The editing program that you use
Page 1 of 1