Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :( Empty
PostSubject: I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :(   I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:40 am

Could someone send me the song "So Close and So Far" by Hoobastank? I want to hurry up and get the parts of the song cut up so we can start that MEP Smile
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :(   I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:31 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
Could someone send me the song "So Close and So Far" by Hoobastank? I want to hurry up and get the parts of the song cut up so we can start that MEP Smile

I'm downloading it now Smile
You'll get it as soon as it's done Smile
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :(   I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :(   I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:19 pm

xNightKissx wrote:

Thank you but windows media player won't play it Sad Think you could make it into mp3 instead of mp4? Sorry for the trouble, this netbook is hell to work with. Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :(   I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:20 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
xNightKissx wrote:

Thank you but windows media player won't play it Sad Think you could make it into mp3 instead of mp4? Sorry for the trouble, this netbook is hell to work with. Evil or Very Mad Mad

Sure x) Just wait a second x)
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :(   I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :(   I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:42 pm

xNightKissx wrote:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! *hugs you tight* You're so awesome! I'll get to work cutting it in just a few minutes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :(   I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :( Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:43 pm

You're welcome xD
Glad to help xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :(   I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need this song, but I don't have the program to get it on this little netbook :(
Page 1 of 1