Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Icons banners and everyting else

Go down 
+15
LadyTraz
xPinguProductionsx
xBluexDreamxx
ponyboycurtis100
xNekomimi93x
harrypotterfangurl07
DannyPhantomSG1
ronlover90
MimiMuffinz
KatieBabes
Iris
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
Vernicii
Thesilentforce
feathergoblinfly
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KatieBabes

KatieBabes

Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:52 pm

I made some avatars for my couple; Holli and Milo. But I don't know which one I like best. What do you guys think?

Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Holli_and_milo_11651113583-iaza
Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Holli_and_milo_29849610546-iaza
Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Holli_and_milo_37947194610-iaza
Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Holli_and_milo_41819252469-iaza

Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:26 pm

I like the first and second ones. But they all are cool, love the colors.
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:38 pm

I like the second one! Milo's face is priceless. He's like, "Hot dog!" XD
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:49 pm

DannyPhantomSG1 wrote:

lol, yeah, he's like OMG, wait. Is she mistaking me for someone else? and I SOOOOO envy you all right now. I am completely untalented when it comes to creating icons and have virtually no software to do it. Sad Still, its awesome to see your work! It's amazing!
Back to top Go down
xNekomimi93x

xNekomimi93x

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:33 am

I'm still a little noob with avatars and stuff but I did manage to make mine with Mulan and John Smith XD aw Holli and Milo are so cute together!
Back to top Go down
KatieBabes

KatieBabes

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:43 am

xNekomimi93x wrote:
I'm still a little noob with avatars and stuff but I did manage to make mine with Mulan and John Smith XD aw Holli and Milo are so cute together!
Your avvi is really cute
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:47 am

harrypotterfangurl07 wrote:
DannyPhantomSG1 wrote:

lol, yeah, he's like OMG, wait. Is she mistaking me for someone else? and I SOOOOO envy you all right now. I am completely untalented when it comes to creating icons and have virtually no software to do it. Sad Still, its awesome to see your work! It's amazing!

if you wanted me to i could attempt to make you a snow white/herc icon for you if you wanted Smile

edit: since i had nothing else to do while i was babysitting i figured i would go ahead and make some for you lol, you dont need to use them if you dont want i just had fun making them Smile and if anyone else wants me to make them one just ask, i wuold be happy to <3

Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Herc-s10

Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Snow-h10
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:44 pm

OMG, those are so cute! *dies* Hercules is by far my favorite Disney man. Ever. By a lot. Very Happy

And they're both so innocent and sweet, but he could protect her from clearly-evil old hags. Awwww. <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:48 pm

haha truth, they do seem really cute together i had never thought of them before but they work well Smile

and your right hercules is one of my faves as well, there should be more guys in the world like him Razz lol
Back to top Go down
ponyboycurtis100

ponyboycurtis100

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:32 pm

well i've made some manips and icons my self . there's too many to post here but here's a link to my deviant art account that has some of them i haven't uploaded all my manips there yet and i'll post the one that i haven't add there yet under the link

http://universalqueen.deviantart.com/gallery/#manips

Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Screen10
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:36 pm

What program do you use, Katy? Just curious. They're looking sweet! I think my fave is Aladdin and Mulan! <3
Back to top Go down
ponyboycurtis100

ponyboycurtis100

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:54 pm

i used paint shop pro to make manips with
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:46 pm

ronlover90 wrote:
DannyPhantomSG1 wrote:

if you wanted me to i could attempt to make you a snow white/herc icon for you if you wanted Smile

edit: since i had nothing else to do while i was babysitting i figured i would go ahead and make some for you lol, you dont need to use them if you dont want i just had fun making them Smile and if anyone else wants me to make them one just ask, i wuold be happy to <3

Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Herc-s10

Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Snow-h10

OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!! THIS IS SO NICE OF YOU TO DO!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!! Omg, your so talented!!!!
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:54 pm

DannyPhantomSG1 wrote:
OMG, those are so cute! *dies* Hercules is by far my favorite Disney man. Ever. By a lot. Very Happy

And they're both so innocent and sweet, but he could protect her from clearly-evil old hags. Awwww. <3 Smile

Lol. clearly evil old hags. I SO agree. He could protect her. Forget Mr. Goodey two shoes Prince Charming, she needs a hero with a bit of muscle. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:06 am

OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!! THIS IS SO NICE OF YOU TO DO!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!! Omg, your so talented!!!!

oh it was no trouble at all Smile i think that you picked the perfect couple Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
xBluexDreamxx

xBluexDreamxx

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:26 am

Iris wrote:
I can make some sigs for you guys if you want.

Here are some examples I made for others and myself:

Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 117cw0z

Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Sg7n60

Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Ran58w

Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 2dawsur

Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Qsk3dd

They can also be used as wallpapers in their full-size (1280X760), but if you want them in a particular size, than that’s no problem. I can scale them to whatever size you want.

I’m only doing one character sigs, for now though, I still have to practice making couples XD

Hey! They are awesome=D Could you make me on e with Cinderella ??
Back to top Go down
xBluexDreamxx

xBluexDreamxx

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:28 am

MimiMuffinz wrote:
I'm not the most amazing icon maker either, but I made these in Sony Vegas this morning, and it was kinda fun^^ If anyone wants me to make one for them I will.

Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 AnyaxGarett1 Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 BellexMiguel

Hey! They are amazing=D Don't you mind making for me three avatars ? Tiana//Dimitri , Cinderella//Esmeralda and Cinderella//Dimtiri ??
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:38 am

xBluexDreamxx wrote:

Hey! They are awesome=D Could you make me on e with Cinderella ??

Sure!
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:25 pm

xBluexDreamxx wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:
I'm not the most amazing icon maker either, but I made these in Sony Vegas this morning, and it was kinda fun^^ If anyone wants me to make one for them I will.

Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 AnyaxGarett1 Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 BellexMiguel

Hey! They are amazing=D Don't you mind making for me three avatars ? Tiana//Dimitri , Cinderella//Esmeralda and Cinderella//Dimtiri ??

Sure thing! I actually have the Cinderella/Esmeralda one done ^^
(I got bored, so I just made a bunch using everyone's couple xD)

Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 CindyxEsme

I'll make you the rest in a bit^^ Hope you like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
xBluexDreamxx

xBluexDreamxx

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:01 am

MimiMuffinz wrote:
xBluexDreamxx wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:

Sure thing! I actually have the Cinderella/Esmeralda one done ^^
(I got bored, so I just made a bunch using everyone's couple xD)

Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 CindyxEsme

I'll make you the rest in a bit^^ Hope you like.

Like it?! I LOVE IT!!=D Thank you so much:)
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:05 am

No problem! ^^
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:11 am

Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:26 pm

xBluexDreamxx wrote:

Here's numbah 2....Sorry, it turned out really bad =( Dimitri isn't the easiest to work with xD I'll try to do better on the 3rd one. Hope it's alright, though =/

Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Th_CindyxDimitri
Back to top Go down
xPinguProductionsx

xPinguProductionsx

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:28 am

hey can I please have a new icon with Jessica Rabbit please with my youtube name and not to be greedy but a background too for my channel also please Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PinguProductions234
LadyTraz

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:20 pm

If anyone could make me an avatar that uses my couple (Princess Ting-Ting and King Mongkut) that would be very awesome! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icons banners and everyting else
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Random :: Graphics-
Jump to: