Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Icons banners and everyting else

Go down 
+15
LadyTraz
xPinguProductionsx
xBluexDreamxx
ponyboycurtis100
xNekomimi93x
harrypotterfangurl07
DannyPhantomSG1
ronlover90
MimiMuffinz
KatieBabes
Iris
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
Vernicii
Thesilentforce
feathergoblinfly
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
feathergoblinfly
Admin
feathergoblinfly

Icons banners and everyting else Empty
PostSubject: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:03 pm

So I've noticed there are a lot of really talented people among us and if anyone wants to make icons banners backgrounds and all that feel free to come forward and let us know!! (I did both pics for this forum but that was sheer dumb luck! I'm sure some of you are so much better)!

It would be great to have some of your skills in this group! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:34 am

Okay, so I'm not really the best icon maker out there (not even close) but I DO have a ridiculous amount of free time these days, and most of the time I'm bored out of my mind, so I could make icons with your couples for you guys, if you'd like me to. Very Happy

Anyway, these are some icons I've made before:

Icons banners and everyting else Crystatarzan-icon_95195067

Icons banners and everyting else Megphoebus_95195220

I also made the icon I'm using for this forum. If you want one, just let me know. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vernicii

Vernicii

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:46 am

I cannot make icons that good myself, but I think these avatars are kinda funny Very Happy

Icons banners and everyting else 14d14bd

Just wanted to share these with you =] I found them somewhere on the internet
(don't remember where)
Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:49 am

Honestly I do not take icons requests (as I m really new ) but if you d like to I can try to make one for you Very Happy

My icon for Mystical Miracle Dreams Studios

Icons banners and everyting else Image610

And an icon I made for my DHS group

Icons banners and everyting else Jdghvcbv000000.th
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:58 am

I can make some sigs for you guys if you want.

Here are some examples I made for others and myself:

Icons banners and everyting else 117cw0z

Icons banners and everyting else Sg7n60

Icons banners and everyting else Ran58w

Icons banners and everyting else 2dawsur

Icons banners and everyting else Qsk3dd

They can also be used as wallpapers in their full-size (1280X760), but if you want them in a particular size, than that’s no problem. I can scale them to whatever size you want.

I’m only doing one character sigs, for now though, I still have to practice making couples XD
Back to top Go down
feathergoblinfly
Admin
feathergoblinfly

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Well... I'm not very good (actually I only made one or two banners) but if you want I can give it a shot Wink I'm on vacations so... lots and lots of free time xD
For example you can see the two pics on this site Wink

Back to top Go down
KatieBabes

KatieBabes

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:45 pm

What do you guys use to make your graphics? I'd like to use a better program than Paint Smile
Back to top Go down
Vernicii

Vernicii

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:46 pm

When I make them I use Adobe Photoshop (A) But you can also use Jasc Paint Shop Pro, I like that program too. There are actually a lot of programs you can use (like photofilter etc)
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:58 pm

I use Gimp and Sony Vegas.
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:06 pm

I'm not the most amazing icon maker either, but I made these in Sony Vegas this morning, and it was kinda fun^^ If anyone wants me to make one for them I will.

Icons banners and everyting else AnyaxGarett1 Icons banners and everyting else BellexMiguel
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
feathergoblinfly
Admin
feathergoblinfly

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:46 pm

I use sony vegas too Wink it's easier if you don't have a lot of space in your computer for programs ^^
Back to top Go down
KatieBabes

KatieBabes

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Ok, thanks guys.

One more question. When making stuff in Vegas, do you use still pictures to make icons, or moving ones and then printscreen them?
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 pm

KatieBabes wrote:
Ok, thanks guys.

One more question. When making stuff in Vegas, do you use still pictures to make icons, or moving ones and then printscreen them?
I just use parts from movies and use that little button over the preview box that lets you save a picture ^^
Back to top Go down
KatieBabes

KatieBabes

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:
KatieBabes wrote:
Ok, thanks guys.

I just use parts from movies and use that little button over the preview box that lets you save a picture ^^
Wow, I didn't know that button existed :O Lol
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:00 pm

KatieBabes wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:
KatieBabes wrote:
Ok, thanks guys.

Wow, I didn't know that button existed :O Lol
LOL Me either. It looks like a save button, so I had no clue that's what it did!
Back to top Go down
feathergoblinfly
Admin
feathergoblinfly

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:10 pm

yeah... you click the little disk on top of the screen and a screenshot of the movie (or a movie still) is saved to your computer - then it also appears in a zone on sony vegas called "project media" (next to the video fx and transitions) Wink
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:32 pm

well i can make icons/banners if you want me to but i also could make you guys background pics for your youtube page i just made this one the other day for myself and i am pretty proud of it:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tw1mf0

which ends up looking like this: https://www.youtube.com/user/ronlover90
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:20 pm

^ WOW! That looks AMAZING! *envies your skillz*

I has a question...well, it's quite vague, but HOW DO YOU DO THAT? I mean, like, when you're making graphics, what size should you make it to get it to fit on your yt channel just right like that? I've been thinking of trying to mess with mine...

*refuses to double post here so is editing* Aw, SAM! I love your sigs. Could you make me a pretty one with Jane, pwetty pwease? *puppy eyes like Tarzan gives Terk*

Ack, I don't have a good editing program. I made my avatar for here in Paint. *pokes it maniacally*
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:30 pm

DannyPhantomSG1 wrote:

I has a question...well, it's quite vague, but HOW DO YOU DO THAT? I mean, like, when you're making graphics, what size should you make it to get it to fit on your yt channel just right like that? I've been thinking of trying to mess with mine...

*refuses to double post here so is editing* Aw, SAM! I love your sigs. Could you make me a pretty one with Jane, pwetty pwease? *puppy eyes like Tarzan gives Terk*

Ack, I don't have a good editing program. I made my avatar for here in Paint. *pokes it maniacally*

aw thanks <3

well i have a program for 'after effects' that i use for everything but the size for this one was ---> Width=1423 Height=2160 and it fit my screen perfectly, but i have a wide screen so idk how it looks for everyone else lol Smile

p.s= your avatar is really cute and what makes it even better is that you made it in paint, i have no skillz in that program lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:38 pm

ronlover90 wrote:
DannyPhantomSG1 wrote:

aw thanks <3

well i have a program for 'after effects' that i use for everything but the size for this one was ---> Width=1423 Height=2160 and it fit my screen perfectly, but i have a wide screen so idk how it looks for everyone else lol Smile

p.s= your avatar is really cute and what makes it even better is that you made it in paint, i have no skillz in that program lol Very Happy

Well, it looks perfect on my screen too! I will keep those measurements in mind. *mental note* But I think your bg is super awesome!

Oh, haha, well thank you for the comment about my Paint-ful avatar. Wink I am forced to have skills in free programs since I am poor and have no money, yet my internal moral code won't let me download anything for free when it's supposed to cost money (movies, programs, etc...). So I edit with WMM and use Paint! Woooooot!
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:40 pm

You know the actual measurements? I just print screened my YT channel xD *is a fail*

OMG, the things my friend can do in paint 0___0 You'd swear it was photoshop or something.
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:45 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:
You know the actual measurements? I just print screened my YT channel xD *is a fail*

OMG, the things my friend can do in paint 0___0 You'd swear it was photoshop or something.

ha i didnt know it until she asked and so i looked to see lol but yea all i did to get it the right size was copy and paste someone elses bg that fit the screen into my program and put my own stuff on top of it hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:19 am

Here, hopes it okay:

Icons banners and everyting else 291f6sk

Icons banners and everyting else Mhayo8

Full-Size:

https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/f1jqfl.jpg
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:16 am

OMG, SAM! I love you! *glomps* It's epically beautiful. *bows to you*

Now I just have to figure out how to actually get it into my signature. *technologically impaired* Smile

BUT IT'S SOOO GORGEOUS! THANK YOUUUU!
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 am

You’re welcome. It was no problem. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icons banners and everyting else   Icons banners and everyting else Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icons banners and everyting else
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Random :: Graphics-
Jump to: