Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Choose your Couple!!

Go down 
+31
matirudasama
LadyTraz
minicakeyy
IinesKisuh
xPinguProductionsx
EarthsAngel767
Piratearicat
Sunsisopho
EsmeraldaofNotreDame
Bleedgirl87
KatieBabes
ponyboycurtis100
Iris
DragonofthePen
harrypotterfangurl07
cordelunasol
fuzzyporcurpine
ronlover90
Amymusicals
lillzum93
StarWarsNerd456
Vernicii
feathergoblinfly
Thesilentforce
Calliopei
xBluexDreamxx
xNekomimi93x
HalfpennyStars
Hebba
DannyPhantomSG1
MimiMuffinz
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Iris wrote:
Can I have Princess Teegra and Pocahontas?
Sure ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:04 am

lol both have muscles so I'm happy. XD and yay for hercules!!! i like him cause he's shy and not arrogant. him and snow are definitely a perfect match cause both are shy.
Back to top Go down
KatieBabes

KatieBabes

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:34 am

Can I have Chel & Milo please?
Back to top Go down
Bleedgirl87

Bleedgirl87

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:55 am

Thanks for the "avaible guys" post, i couldn't remember them XD
So... i can't decide... ehm... ehm... ok, i chose! Jasmine and Naveen!!! May I have this couple?^^
Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:01 am

Oh I m late ...as always..All my favorite girls are taken!!! Sad Sad Sad Ok then I ll take Eris/Hades if this pairing is allowed
Back to top Go down
Sunsisopho

Sunsisopho

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:15 am

Can I have Kayley and Cornelius?
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:19 am

@KatieBabes: Sure^^
@Bleedgirl87: No problem Very Happy And sure
@EsmeraldaofNotreDame: I know, I'm sorry ;_______; And yes you can ^^ This means Eris is your character though, is that alright?
Back to top Go down
EsmeraldaofNotreDame

EsmeraldaofNotreDame

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:29 am

That s awesome sweetie !!! Thank you Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:36 am

harrypotterfangurl07 wrote:
lol both have muscles so I'm happy. XD and yay for hercules!!! i like him cause he's shy and not arrogant. him and snow are definitely a perfect match cause both are shy.

Oh, Hercules and Snow White is totally supported by Disney World, too. Smile I was just there, and not only did they place the Snow White meet and greet in front of Hercules artwork, but she (quite perkily) commented on how she loved my pin of him. XD Herc is my favorite man, by the way. My youtube page makes that painfully obvious. Razz
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:28 am

DannyPhantomSG1 wrote:
harrypotterfangurl07 wrote:

Oh, Hercules and Snow White is totally supported by Disney World, too. Smile I was just there, and not only did they place the Snow White meet and greet in front of Hercules artwork, but she (quite perkily) commented on how she loved my pin of him. XD Herc is my favorite man, by the way. My youtube page makes that painfully obvious. Razz

lol, yeah, I've been doing so many videos lately featuring hercules, I think he's slowly becoming my favorite too. and lol. awesome, so snow and herc are a match made in heaven. (but I'm so sorry if you wanted him since he's your favorite) Sad
Back to top Go down
ponyboycurtis100

ponyboycurtis100

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:41 pm

i'll take aladdin as my guy even though i personally am a esmeralda/aladdin shipper
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:29 pm

ok i've been thinking and as i am making my mep for our nostallgic mep with eilonwy and louie cause i feel the song fits them but it got me thinking that i dont really wanna use this couple all the time even though they are cute, so i was wondering if i could possibly change my couple to nani/dean? and that would mean my character whould change to nani as well (if shes open) and i would be okay with that, if i cant thats fine but if i could i would be very happy i probably should have picked her from the begining but i didnt -_-
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:00 am

ronlover90 wrote:
ok i've been thinking and as i am making my mep for our nostallgic mep with eilonwy and louie cause i feel the song fits them but it got me thinking that i dont really wanna use this couple all the time even though they are cute, so i was wondering if i could possibly change my couple to nani/dean? and that would mean my character whould change to nani as well (if shes open) and i would be okay with that, if i cant thats fine but if i could i would be very happy i probably should have picked her from the begining but i didnt -_-
Don't worry, it's fine Smile
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:52 am

yay thank you so much Smile <3
Back to top Go down
Piratearicat

Piratearicat

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:28 pm

HEY GIRLSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy

Okay, as I have Madeline as my character I think I'm gonna choose (Don't Laugh!!) The super sexy Baker of Cinderella II
Very Happy

You know, that super sweet guy that falls in love with Anatasia
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Piratearicat wrote:
HEY GIRLSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy

Okay, as I have Madeline as my character I think I'm gonna choose (Don't Laugh!!) The super sexy Baker of Cinderella II
Very Happy

You know, that super sweet guy that falls in love with Anatasia

OH MY GOD I LOVED HIM <3 <3

LOL that's a nice couple ^^I like it!
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:09 pm

If Lilo and/or Peter Pan haven't been taken, I would like them as my couple, please.
Back to top Go down
xPinguProductionsx

xPinguProductionsx

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Hey can my couple be Wendy and Taran please
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PinguProductions234
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:46 pm

@Earth: Sure you can, but then Lilo would be your character. Is that alright?

@Pingu: Well, you chose Jessica Rabbit as your character. You can have Wendy and Taran as your couple, but that would make Wendy your character instead of Jessica =/
Back to top Go down
xPinguProductionsx

xPinguProductionsx

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:47 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:

@Pingu: Well, you chose Jessica Rabbit as your character. You can have Wendy and Taran as your couple, but that would make Wendy your character instead of Jessica =/

Oh ok that makes sense ok, can I be repesented by Wendy instead then please
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:49 pm

PinguProductions234 wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:

Oh ok that makes sense ok, can I be repesented by Wendy instead then please
Sure thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:17 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:

Well, she is the character I asked for. Thank you! Now, I need to go get those movies XD lol
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:19 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:

Well, she is the character I asked for. Thank you! Now, I need to go get those movies XD lol

Oh......well.....I fail then xD
Haha, hopefully the links are working, they've been a bit wonky lately =/
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:26 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:

Oh......well.....I fail then xD
Haha, hopefully the links are working, they've been a bit wonky lately =/

Bah, I hope they're working! I'm downloading Titan A.E. right now! lol ....And for some random reason, the downloading paused :/ Weird...
Back to top Go down
xPinguProductionsx

xPinguProductionsx

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:45 pm

I've finally got a couple

Jessica Rabbit and Cale from Titian A.E please

At last I thought of someone if he isn't taken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Couple!!   Choose your Couple!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choose your Couple!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next