Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C H A T :D

Go down 
+9
xNekomimi93x
Iris
Thesilentforce
DannyPhantomSG1
harrypotterfangurl07
DragonofthePen
Amymusicals
xMoji
MimiMuffinz
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xNekomimi93x

xNekomimi93x

C H A T :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:08 am

Omggg you guys give your computers names! XD Now I really feel sorry for my nameless
computer, I'll think of one soon XD I do remember that I gave ALL of my plushies names. And I still remember
all those names haha! I'm at school right noww so chance enough to sneak on the forum Very Happy Omg did I just spot some harry potter fans here? Lol awesome! king I can't wait for the next movie! xD
Back to top Go down
Vernicii

Vernicii

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:05 am

MimiMuffinz wrote:
Yeah, you guys are preeety fast! I have my email hooked up to this and I had like 33 in about 10 minutes 0______0
I feel bad for everyone in different timezones who wasn't here for the stampede =/ There are some good characters left but not too many.

Haha yeah stupid time zone! I had to work and when I got back I saw your email, but it was already 1:45 for me or something xD
And my computer hasn't got a name either xD
Back to top Go down
Amymusicals

Amymusicals

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am

LOL you guys name your computers! I had never thought of that. My mother used to call her computer "bichano", which is just a funny word to say cat.

I had a watch named Anubis, does that count? XD
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 am

Amymusicals wrote:
LOL you guys name your computers! I had never thought of that. My mother used to call her computer "bichano", which is just a funny word to say cat.

I had a watch named Anubis, does that count? XD

lol. totally counts. Your watch is named Anubis! That's awesome. lol, way more creative than Bill.
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:33 am

xNekomimi93x wrote:
Omggg you guys give your computers names! XD Now I really feel sorry for my nameless
computer, I'll think of one soon XD I do remember that I gave ALL of my plushies names. And I still remember
all those names haha! I'm at school right noww so chance enough to sneak on the forum Very Happy Omg did I just spot some harry potter fans here? Lol awesome! king I can't wait for the next movie! xD

Yay! More harry potter fans! I too cannot wait for the next movie and have been warily watching for any sneak peeks or hints or scenes. I saw the sneak peek on my friends special version of the half-blood prince.
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:38 am

I was babysitting early this morning and we watched one of my favorite movies from when I was a kid (it still kind of is one of my all time favorites). Does anyone remember that "Cats Don't Dance" movie??? I totally hope another member picks Sawyer for a heroine.
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:50 am

Yeah, I remember that one. I hadn't seen it in years either til about 3 weeks ago when I rented it on DVD. Darla so reminded me of another favorite bratty little girl, Angelica Pickles, but instead of babies, she picked on the animals. :)
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:22 am

oh my gosh, yes! I remember Rugrats! I used to watch that too!
Back to top Go down
Vernicii

Vernicii

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Aaah I like Harry Potter too Very Happy Only I kinda dislike the movies, because they aren't like the books -.- And the books are holy for me! Are there here any Twilight (books or movie) fans? Cool
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Haha I read all the Harry Potter books when I was in 5th grade ^^ I really don't like to movies though; I've only seen the first 2.

Twilight...no offense, but I pretty much hate it >.< I got sucked in a few years ago; but after the hype died down I realized I didn't like them that much xD To be honest, I liked the movie better than the book (not the actors though).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
Vernicii

Vernicii

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Yes I saw the first movie of Twilight and really loved it! So I decided to read the books and I still love them, but when I saw the movie for the second time I thought it was really depressing Sad New moon was also cool the first time, but I can't watch those movies 2 times, they are too damn boring Sad
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Haha, I avidly avoid anything popular for some reason, so I've not read Twilight nor seen the movies. XD And I read every HP book except the last one...I only read the parts with Neville in it because he is my all-time fave. <3 *glomps*

OMG, I have "Cats Don't Dance" on DVD and I badly want to edit with it more than I have (I've used it in ONE Animash. I need MOOORE!).
Back to top Go down
xMoji

xMoji

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:32 pm

I have a new favorite Emote: bounce

Just saying ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoji
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:43 pm

LOL
afro Gotta love this one <3
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:54 pm

okay the goku holding the LOL sign. is it so bad that I get the dragon ball z reference? lol! UGHHHH I'm so nerdy it can't be healthy.
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:10 pm

There are so many Dragon Ball Z references these days!
I think I've seen over 9000!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:11 pm

haha your not the only one, as soon as i saw it thats who i thought of Smile i used to love that show, but sadly i stopped watching it for some reason
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:16 pm

Hahaha! I have to say, this particular forum hosts some pretty awesome emoticons!

xMoji: I love how he's expressionless as he bouncess gleefully. I think his lack of facial expression just makes it priceless! bounce
MimiMuffinz: That guy's hair is like four times the size of him. Razz afro
harrypotterfangurl07: Hah! I sometimes watched that show, but it usually exceeded the limit of weirdness I could accept. Razz I never knew their names; always called them "the people with pineapple hair." lol!

elephant - my favorite animal has its own emote here. *loves* I LOVE ALL THESE SMILIES! I wanna steal them. Smile
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:47 pm

yeah, lol. he does have pineapple hair. I watched the show for a bit, but then it got so repetitive I just got bored. I also love this shocked face. affraid just saying. and the random guy shaking his head No like as if he's supposed to be saying without words that your certifiably insane.
Back to top Go down
StarWarsNerd456

StarWarsNerd456

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:56 pm

cheers Basketball elephant elephant elephant pig pig pig
WEEEE! Let's go play some basketball with some elephants and piggies

hahaha..don't ask where that came from...it's late and I'm bored, as you can so obviously tell Razz
Back to top Go down
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:09 pm

The pig is wonderful. I think I'm in love with it. pig pig

But I find this one awesome too: farao
Back to top Go down
HalfpennyStars

HalfpennyStars

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:25 pm

rabbit albino
Anyone else noticed that the rabbit is called : albino :
And the boy with buck teeth .... Is called : Rabbit :
Why?!?! D: >.<
.....Just a thought Wink
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:40 am

OMG I JUST NOTICED THAT!!! LOL!!!! and I was so happy to find pirat pirate face here. all good pirates wear eye patches. XD
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:50 pm

So I just died a little bit from the sheer power of the epicness that is the new harrypotter trailer. I'm SOOOOO high on happiness right now at the sheer awesomeness of this. Here's the link, excuse me while I go combust now. *fangurl screams* *faints dead away*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EC2tmFVNNE&playnext_from=TL&videos=tpmt8VFmxBA&feature=recentlik
Back to top Go down
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:34 am

Oh my. You know, I'm not even a big fan of the movies, but I just spent a few minutes screaming like an overexcited fangirl. Wow. *Can't wait to see it.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C H A T :D   C H A T :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C H A T :D
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Random-
Jump to: