Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)

Go down 
+6
Thesilentforce
harrypotterfangurl07
DannyPhantomSG1
Iris
StarWarsNerd456
MimiMuffinz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:33 am

"You Know What they Do to Guys Like Us in Prison" by My Chemical Romance
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:34 am

Never Look Away by Building 429
Back to top Go down
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:10 am

"You raise me up" by Josh Groban
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:15 pm

Pain by Three Days Grace
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:42 pm

"Nobody Knows" by P!nk
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:48 pm

"Sweet Surrender" by Sarah McLachland
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
Thesilentforce

Thesilentforce

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm

"Rebirthing" by skillet.
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Get Up by Superchick
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Party In Your Bedroom by Cash Cash
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:12 pm

My Best Friend's Hot by The Dollyrots
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Thirsty by. Cassie Ventura
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:41 pm

You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift

Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:15 pm

"Everdream" by Nightwish
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Makeup by Jesse McCartney
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:44 pm

Play by Kate Nash
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Year 3000 by Jonas Brothers
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:59 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:

not playing this time i just wanted to say that "busted" did this song 1st and not that there is anything wrong with this version but i must say that i really like the 1st one better (the busted version) seeing as they are british lol and i just love their accents <3
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:07 pm

ronlover90 wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:

not playing this time i just wanted to say that "busted" did this song 1st and not that there is anything wrong with this version but i must say that i really like the 1st one better (the busted version) seeing as they are british lol and i just love their accents <3

Wow, I didn't know that XD Jonas Brothers seem to take a lot of songs from other people, an example: "What I go to School For" which was originally about a student in love with a teacher (can't remember who the original is by though).
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:52 am

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
ronlover90 wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:

Wow, I didn't know that XD Jonas Brothers seem to take a lot of songs from other people, an example: "What I go to School For" which was originally about a student in love with a teacher (can't remember who the original is by though).

haha thats actually from busted to Smile they took a few busted songs and made them 'family-friendly' lol <3
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:04 pm

ronlover90 wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
ronlover90 wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:

haha thats actually from busted to Smile they took a few busted songs and made them 'family-friendly' lol <3

lol that's just funny XD I haven't been able to listen to their version of "What I go To School For" the same way after I heard the real version; their version just doesn't make since.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)   The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Letter Game (Song Title Edition)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2