Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules (Please read first!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

The Rules (Please read first!!) Empty
PostSubject: The Rules (Please read first!!)   The Rules (Please read first!!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:23 am

Alright, I know no one likes rules, but we need them! They won't be so bad, promise Smile

o1. Respect eachother! I hope that this is obvious, but I don't want any mean-ness in this group! We're all here to make friends and work together, not bug and insult eachother. Remember kindergarten: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything! (Of course you can add constructive criticism, just don't downright insult anyone). If you have a problem, contact one of the leaders and we'll deal with it!

o2. Stay active! Groups are no fun when no one posts. Try to join some MEPs and even post in a chat forum. Just keep it alive, okay?

o3. Try to meet deadlines! We all get vidders block, but try your best to meet deadlines. It's no fun waiting forever on one person.

o4. A little cursing is fine with me, but don't go overboard! And try to avoid the F-bomb at the very least Wink

If we catch you breaking these rules, you'll get a warning. Too many warnings and you're out, sorry!
If you can think of any rules to add, go ahead and leave a comment ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz

The Rules (Please read first!!)
Page 1 of 1