Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Names :D

Go down 
+21
LadyTraz
IinesKisuh
xPinguProductionsx
EarthsAngel767
Piratearicat
DragonofthePen
xBluexDreamxx
StarWarsNerd456
feathergoblinfly
Amymusicals
xMoji
DannyPhantomSG1
Thesilentforce
fuzzyporcurpine
harrypotterfangurl07
ronlover90
Vernicii
KatieBabes
HalfpennyStars
Iris
MimiMuffinz
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

Names :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:48 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
Hi, I'm Johanna (the "h" is silent, so it's pronounced "Joanna") But, if you want, you can call me Sweeney, that's what one of my friends at college calls me, because whenever she sees me she's reminded of the song "Johanna/Joanna" in Sweeney Todd. XD
That's exactly what I was thinking of xD I have a Sweeney Todd obsessed friend x3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:24 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
Hi, I'm Johanna (the "h" is silent, so it's pronounced "Joanna") But, if you want, you can call me Sweeney, that's what one of my friends at college calls me, because whenever she sees me she's reminded of the song "Johanna/Joanna" in Sweeney Todd. XD
That's exactly what I was thinking of xD I have a Sweeney Todd obsessed friend x3

Cool! lol I saw the movie after my friend started calling me Sweeney, and I loved it, lol.
Back to top Go down
IinesKisuh

IinesKisuh

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Well my real name is Kristiina but you can call me Iines or Kristiina Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadyTraz

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:39 pm

My name is Tracie ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hebba

Hebba

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:03 pm

My name is Herdís but you can call me Hebba. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:29 pm

Hebba wrote:

You're picture is of my most favorite pairing! I love you
Back to top Go down
Hebba

Hebba

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:31 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
Hebba wrote:

EEE!! Another ArielXJim fan! I just love them as a couple. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:37 pm

Hebba wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
Hebba wrote:

I got to know, have you read this awesome fanfiction of them on deviantart? It's called "Landlocked" by iesnoth. It's sooo amazing!

Here's the link to it: http://iesnoth.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1svdiz
Back to top Go down
Hebba

Hebba

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Yeah, i know that story. I first learned about it in march and got completely hooked on it! Very Happy And i just love it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:44 pm

I learned about it a few weeks ago and read it through the night until I was falling asleep while reading it Very Happy I'm super excited about the final!
Back to top Go down
Hebba

Hebba

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:49 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
I learned about it a few weeks ago and read it through the night until I was falling asleep while reading it Very Happy I'm super excited about the final!
I know, it´s so addicted. Did you read the newest chapter? *coughtheonewithericonthesolarsurfer?cough* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:59 pm

Yep! That was so awesome! I was actually cheering for him XD
Back to top Go down
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:17 am

I'm Zoey, but I prefer to be called Amu (Its a nickname xD I have many others!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xAmuAnimex
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:32 am

xAmuAnimex wrote:
Hmm....would that be because of...SHUGO CHARA? xD
I was an otaku in a past life Wink
Back to top Go down
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:05 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:
xAmuAnimex wrote:

OMG! JAH! XD I'm obsessed with it!....well.....more obsessed with Tadase and Tadamu x)
I know loads of people hate him, I just don't get why :/ I mean, I LOVE Tadamu but I don't hate Ikuto! xD Ikuto is so funny! ANYWAY! I edit with Shugo Chara alot Razz and my friends say I'm too much like Amu, so I get names like Amu, Amu-Chan, Amu-Chii but my fav name (I don't want to be called it though xD) is "Dumber". My BFF is Dumb, and I'm Dumber x) DUMB AND DUMBER UNITE!!!!!

yeah...soz...I talk alot (better add that to meh profile!), Its a habit I need to get rid of! x.x"
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:12 pm

xAmuAnimex wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:
xAmuAnimex wrote:

OMG! JAH! XD I'm obsessed with it!....well.....more obsessed with Tadase and Tadamu x)
I know loads of people hate him, I just don't get why :/ I mean, I LOVE Tadamu but I don't hate Ikuto! xD Ikuto is so funny! ANYWAY! I edit with Shugo Chara alot Razz and my friends say I'm too much like Amu, so I get names like Amu, Amu-Chan, Amu-Chii but my fav name (I don't want to be called it though xD) is "Dumber". My BFF is Dumb, and I'm Dumber x) DUMB AND DUMBER UNITE!!!!!

yeah...soz...I talk alot (better add that to meh profile!), Its a habit I need to get rid of! x.x"

I used to be obsessed with it, but nowadays it's just ehhh. xD Haven't seen it in forever. I really haven't watched anime at all in a while, come to think of it o_0
Haha, my friends give eachother silly nicknames like that all the time xD And I ramble too, so it's fine ^^ XD
Back to top Go down
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:16 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:
xAmuAnimex wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:
xAmuAnimex wrote:

I used to be obsessed with it, but nowadays it's just ehhh. xD Haven't seen it in forever. I really haven't watched anime at all in a while, come to think of it o_0
Haha, my friends give eachother silly nicknames like that all the time xD And I ramble too, so it's fine ^^ XD

*drags you to the episodes* *evil eyes* Watch It!!! *death glare*
joking! xD I watch anime all the time! xDDD but I find editing with Disney alot easier! xP
Yaaaay! Rambling is fun! x)
Back to top Go down
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:17 pm

Hebba wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
Hebba wrote:

OMG! You like JimxAriel too!!! :O I love them! they are ment to be! :3
Back to top Go down
Gepardikinonkissa

Gepardikinonkissa

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:42 am

I don't mind people calling me by my username, but I find it rather long so you can just call me Johanna Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Hiiii   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:59 pm

I'm Ylva x) Some people call me Ylvis xD
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Gepardikinonkissa wrote:
I don't mind people calling me by my username, but I find it rather long so you can just call me Johanna Very Happy
Omg, WE HAVE THE SAME NAME!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Gepardikinonkissa

Gepardikinonkissa

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:23 am

Omg! Surprised Yay we!! Very Happy

It's pronounced differently, though. In my name the J is pronounced as Y (like in a word yellow) and the h is not silent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:29 am

Gepardikinonkissa wrote:
Omg! Surprised Yay we!! Very Happy

It's pronounced differently, though. In my name the J is pronounced as Y (like in a word yellow) and the h is not silent Very Happy
:3 Well, they look the same at least, and people tried to call me that -_- People always tried to call me by the wrong name and even believed I was lying when I said it wasn't pronounced as Jo-Hanna, Yohanna, or whatever... It was so annoying. But, now I know how to pronounce your name in my head, so I can hopefully not get confused now XD I still find it awesome that we pretty much have the same name :3
Back to top Go down
Gepardikinonkissa

Gepardikinonkissa

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:43 am

That's so weird to hear because to me it's more natural to pronounce your name as Johanna, not Yohanna. XD I thought it was always pronounced that way in english-speaking-countries Surprised
I used to have American teacher and he never learnt to say my name as Yohanna Very Happy

I'm excited to share a name with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:48 am

Gepardikinonkissa wrote:
That's so weird to hear because to me it's more natural to pronounce your name as Johanna, not Yohanna. XD I thought it was always pronounced that way in english-speaking-countries Surprised
I used to have American teacher and he never learnt to say my name as Yohanna Very Happy

I'm excited to share a name with you Very Happy
It's supposed to be, but some people don't know that apparently -_- Oh wow, we're kind of in the same boat when it comes to some people pronouncing our names XD

So am I! It's always exciting to meet someone with the same name Very Happy My name is very uncommon here; I've never really met anyone with my name :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Names :D   Names :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Names :D
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Nostalgic Memory Studios :: Welcome! :: Members-
Jump to: