Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'll be gone....

Go down 
+5
Amymusicals
EarthsAngel767
xAmuAnimex
harrypotterfangurl07
MimiMuffinz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

I'll be gone.... Empty
PostSubject: I'll be gone....   I'll be gone.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Just post here when you're leaving and for how long please^^ This'll help with deadlines and hosting MEPs s Very Happy

(I'll be gone at completely random times over the next 2 weeks...I'll get on as much as possible though!!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

I'll be gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone....   I'll be gone.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:11 pm

hey guys, I'm actually gonna get my laptop fixed cause it froze when I was downloading a movie, which means I won't be able to make vids till I get it fixed. It should be about 2-3 days. (which funnily enough I'll be at a comic convention this weekend). Sorry!!! (my laptops old and crotchety and he acts up.) poor Bill. Anyways, just thought i'd let y'all know. Sad I'm very sad though.
Back to top Go down
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

I'll be gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone....   I'll be gone.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:27 pm

I'm going away (again) on friday and won't be back untill sunday xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xAmuAnimex
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

I'll be gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone....   I'll be gone.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 pm

I won't be on or making videos most of this week, until after Saturday (I will get the parts for the MEPs I joined in done, I promise! You'll just have to wait longer...). If I'm on at all, it'll be late at night when I can't sleep or study math anymore. Saturday is the day of my math test X( Please pray that I'll get way over 200!!! Please? I really need to pass it so I can stay at the college I love!! Oh, and I might be gone August 6-8 for a trip, but not sure yet, so I'll let you know about that one later. I'll be really grateful if you pray that I pass!

Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

I'll be gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone....   I'll be gone.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Best of luck Earths Angel!!! I know you can do it Very Happy Just wanted to let you know I won't be on much the week of the 26th, since my summer course exam is on the 29th, and I really need to pass this course to go the University I want to go to this upcoming year. (in music you have to do a bunch of Royal conservatory of music exams as a prerequisite to get into the degree program I want to get into, and I'm doing my piano exam then) Cross your fingers and hope I pass Mad I'll get everything done before then and send them off, however I just won't be on very much that week. Thanks girls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amymusicals

Amymusicals

I'll be gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone....   I'll be gone.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Hi girls, just wanna tell you that I'll be away until next Wednesday. But I'm working on my MEP parts, and I'll finish everything once I get back. Goodbye!
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

I'll be gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone....   I'll be gone.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:03 pm

I just wanted to let you guys know that I’ll be leaving Thursday, and will probably be back around August the 5th. I’m sure I’d have internet connection, though I’m not 100% certain. So, just in case. I probably won’t be able to do or turn anything in, though until I come back.
Back to top Go down
KatieBabes

KatieBabes

I'll be gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone....   I'll be gone.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:10 pm

I'll be away on holiday from the 21st - 28th August.

I wanted to let everyone know in advance Smile I'll try to finish all my MEP parts before I go away, so I don't leave any outstanding
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

I'll be gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone....   I'll be gone.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:08 pm

Hey girls, I'm going to be away this week from tuesday to friday cause I'm going to Sudbury to play softball in the Ontario summer games (its basically like a mini olympics for girls softball and if we place in the top 3 we get to go to Nationals later in august) So, yeah, I will upload my nightmare and wicked meps before then so you can get started on them and I'll mediate to the best of my abilities, as I will be using the computer in the hotel, and it'll suck cause they'll be a huge lineup for it. >.< but yeah, so have fun, I'll miss you all, and I'll be fully back by late next friday/Saturday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

I'll be gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone....   I'll be gone.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:28 pm

harrypotterfangurl07 wrote:
Hey girls, I'm going to be away this week from tuesday to friday cause I'm going to Sudbury to play softball in the Ontario summer games (its basically like a mini olympics for girls softball and if we place in the top 3 we get to go to Nationals later in august) So, yeah, I will upload my nightmare and wicked meps before then so you can get started on them and I'll mediate to the best of my abilities, as I will be using the computer in the hotel, and it'll suck cause they'll be a huge lineup for it. >.< but yeah, so have fun, I'll miss you all, and I'll be fully back by late next friday/Saturday Very Happy

Take care, Carebear!! Have fun! And, win!! =D We'll miss you!
Back to top Go down
StarWarsNerd456

StarWarsNerd456

I'll be gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone....   I'll be gone.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Hey girls! I just wanted to let you know I'm going to Florida tomorrow. Family vacation at Walt Disney World! Very Happy I won't be back until the 22-23, but I will be sure to have my parts for the MEPs finished when I come back. Take care and see you all when I come back. Most likely on a Disney high! That or so freakin' annoyed by it...hahaha...kidding. BYE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

I'll be gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone....   I'll be gone.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:48 am

I won't necessarily be gone, but I'll have a hard time logging on from wednesday to late afternoon saturday since I'm going over to a friends house to celebrate her birthday (we're throwing her a surprise party Very Happy). I'll have my laptop with me, and I'll check the forum, I'll just have a hard time working on meps, and uploading stuff. Sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

I'll be gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone....   I'll be gone.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:05 am

I'm not really going to be gone gone, seeing as I'll still be at home XD But, my family and I are having a yard sale from like 10am to 6pm, so I won't be on for most of the day Sad Love you guys, don't have too much fun without me! XD
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

I'll be gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone....   I'll be gone.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:45 am

And I will be out of town until Saturday night. D': *sobs*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
Sponsored content

I'll be gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be gone....   I'll be gone.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll be gone....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Random-
Jump to: