Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crossovers/Canons/Videos that made you cry :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

Crossovers/Canons/Videos that made you cry :( Empty
PostSubject: Crossovers/Canons/Videos that made you cry :(   Crossovers/Canons/Videos that made you cry :( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:42 am

So yeah, I decided to create this on a whim, just in case any of us here need a good cry, and to promote some amazing work that really touches you. In my opinion there's two types of vids, vids that you make for fun, and vids that you make to say something, and I think these vids are made to get across a message, or even just a feeling. Anyways, I digress. Here are a couple few that have made me do various forms of crying from tearing up to all out sobbing.

No matter how many times I watch this I always tear up, the story is so touching Smile

Omg, I all out bawl everytime I see this. Fuzzy, you are amazing. You totally pulled me out of my dark hours with this, its so inspiring Very Happy

And finally, this one isn't a disney video, but it makes me cry everytime, cause they're such good friends. (Lol. I love one tree hill too. so that helps XD)
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

Crossovers/Canons/Videos that made you cry :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossovers/Canons/Videos that made you cry :(   Crossovers/Canons/Videos that made you cry :( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:49 am

I love that you need a good cry sometimes, too. Last night I watched a video collection of puppies and children greeting soldiers as they came home from war. D': Niagra Falls (of tears).

but here's one that always makes me bawl:

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen

Crossovers/Canons/Videos that made you cry :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nostalgic Memories :: Random-
Jump to: