Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lol. I too need help picking out a song :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

Lol. I too need help picking out a song :D Empty
PostSubject: Lol. I too need help picking out a song :D   Lol. I too need help picking out a song :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:21 am

So for my 50+ subbers vid I planning on doing a story about love and how people deal with being betrayed. Upon being accepted into Mystical Miracle Dreams group I had to pick a couple, which I ended up picking snow white and Gaston, which funny enough was my favorite villain choice. So out of this whole experience, I came up with the idea that for my 50+ subbers vid (almost there, I have about 46 subbers now. yay! Very Happy) I would do a video a love square. Snow White loves Hercules but then meets Gaston. Megara loves Hercules and hates snow white for stealing his heart away. She basically makes a deal with Hades to intervene in this messed up love square, and everything gets pretty chaotic (you didn't think I was gonna give it all away did you! xD) but yeah, basically I need help choosing a song that suggests anger at being betrayed, heartbroken over losing the one you love, and something that suggests revenge. My previous video with snow and herc had a lot of electric guitar in it, so maybe something similar to nightwish and evanescence. I've looked for the right song, but I just haven't been inspired. Any help here is most appreciated!!!!

(Hope that description of the story helps give you girls an idea of what I'm looking for in a song. I'll keep looking, but so far I haven't come across anything that inspires me. Hopefully you can help! Thanks so much <3)
Back to top Go down
DannyPhantomSG1

DannyPhantomSG1

PostSubject: Re: Lol. I too need help picking out a song :D   Lol. I too need help picking out a song :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:04 am

Haha! Awesome! Razz I'm no good at picking out songs, either, though. Sad I don't exactly have very much variety in music. *shifty eyes* But I'll keep my...ears open, I guess. XD

I love Hercules and Gaston. So hunky. <3
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Lol. I too need help picking out a song :D   Lol. I too need help picking out a song :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:54 am

Way to use almost all of my favorite characters XD I'm terrible at choosing songs too, but it sounds like it'll be epic! *kinda hopes for a Meg/Snow catfight....*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Lol. I too need help picking out a song :D   Lol. I too need help picking out a song :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:54 pm

ALWAYS A GOOD REVENGE SONG. XD ALWAYS. <33

Don't write it off due to the opening, at least wait for the chorus. Very Happy

this is a decent option too--any A Perfect Circle song, really...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol. I too need help picking out a song :D   Lol. I too need help picking out a song :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lol. I too need help picking out a song :D
Page 1 of 1