Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inspirering vid's and other stuff

Go down 
+3
MimiMuffinz
EarthsAngel767
xNightKissx
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

Inspirering vid's and other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am

I found this on YouTube, and I LOVE it!!!
Very Happy

Have you watched any videos lately that inspired you?
Back to top Go down
xNightKissx

xNightKissx

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:16 am

I also found this vid really inspirering:

Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:19 pm

This isn't a video, but I wanted to show you guys a fanart picture I drew, but I didn't know where to go with it.

http://fireandwater258.deviantart.com/art/What-I-dream-about-175589012

I dedicated it to you guys, because you all have been so kind and understanding about my computer problem (btw, I'm going to have to get a new one Sad) And because you're all awesome! Hope you like it ^-^
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Wooooaaahhh that's EPIC '0' I liked the story behind it too....poor Ariel ;___;
That was so sweet of you to dedicate it to us <3 Love youuu! And yay for computer-issue-resolutions!! XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Lol, these are my three favorites that totally make me go WOAH.

Valentines Day Trailer - Disney Style

300 scene

Tuck everlasting scene

Tristan and Isolde scene

Last edited by harrypotterfangurl07 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:12 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
This isn't a video, but I wanted to show you guys a fanart picture I drew, but I didn't know where to go with it.

I dedicated it to you guys, because you all have been so kind and understanding about my computer problem (btw, I'm going to have to get a new one Sad) And because you're all awesome! Hope you like it ^-^

Thats soooo pretty Very Happy Your so talented XD
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:49 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:
Wooooaaahhh that's EPIC '0' I liked the story behind it too....poor Ariel ;___;
That was so sweet of you to dedicate it to us <3 Love youuu! And yay for computer-issue-resolutions!! XD

Embarassed/Very Happy Thank you very much! I know, it's an interesting story, would make for an interesting fanfiction XD A video would be hard to do for it though, seeing as Attina has to completely change her appearance XD Though, I could make a prequel vid when I get my new computer and stuff... I was flabbergasted about the dream for awhile and I'm glad I decided to draw the picture, makes me feel good. Smile What can I say? You guys have been bringing me back up, whenever I'm a little down; you guys won't let me stay down. So, this is my way of saying "Thank you for everything!!" ^-^

I'm so glad you thought it was epic! I love you That makes me feel really good! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:53 pm

harrypotterfangurl07 wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:

Thats soooo pretty Very Happy Your so talented XD

Very Happy Thank you very much! ^-^ What can I say? God gave me multiple talents XD

And hey, when you can sleep, you make awesome videos (The Aurora and Frollo vid) and when I have a dream that has Disney in it, I draw XD Though I would love to do a vid for this, but I think I'll try to do a prequel vid when I get back into vidding =)
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Lol, these are my three favorites that totally make me go WOAH.

Valentines Day Trailer - Disney Style

300 scene

Tuck everlasting scene

Tristan and Isolde scene

Shocked The Tristan and Isolde scene was AMAZING!! And I LOVE the Valentines Day Trailer one, it was sooo CUTE and funny!!
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:24 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
Shocked The Tristan and Isolde scene was AMAZING!! And I LOVE the Valentines Day Trailer one, it was sooo CUTE and funny!![/quote]

I know right? I love the tristan and isolde scene, makes me tear up everytime, and I also love the 300 scene <3
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:11 am

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
Shocked The Tristan and Isolde scene was AMAZING!! And I LOVE the Valentines Day Trailer one, it was sooo CUTE and funny!!

I know right? I love the tristan and isolde scene, makes me tear up everytime, and I also love the 300 scene <3[/quote]

300 scene was awesome Very Happy

By the way, aren't we missing pages?? I remember having more pages for this topic....
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:25 am

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:

I know right? I love the tristan and isolde scene, makes me tear up everytime, and I also love the 300 scene <3

By the way, aren't we missing pages?? I remember having more pages for this topic....[/quote]

Well, there's another topic that's basically the same thing...
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:19 am

MimiMuffinz wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:

By the way, aren't we missing pages?? I remember having more pages for this topic....

Well, there's another topic that's basically the same thing...[/quote]

Shocked Ohhh.... I didn't see that one, that's why I put the picture here XD
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:22 pm

XD it's fine, I really don't care. Spam is welcome here (in the chat section only, of course >.>)
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:01 pm

I personally found these two videos to be really inspiring, I just love their effects. It's showed me you can make some pretty epic videos with using mostly pictures:

Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:57 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:
XD it's fine, I really don't care. Spam is welcome here (in the chat section only, of course >.>)

Awe, I never ment to spam XD I just wanted to show off my drawing to all my Disney loving friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:47 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:

Awe, I never ment to spam XD I just wanted to show off my drawing to all my Disney loving friends Very Happy
I don't think it's spam at all! I meant it as more of a general statement XD I fail at communication *crawls under her rock*
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:26 pm

MimiMuffinz wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
MimiMuffinz wrote:

I don't think it's spam at all! I meant it as more of a general statement XD I fail at communication *crawls under her rock*

*pulls you out from under rock* I got what you meant XD You just meant random stuff. lol
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:15 pm

I just had to show this to you guys XD While working on my part for the "Obvious" MEP with JimxAriel, I accidentally made it to where Eric and Sarah are about to kiss! XD

Inspirering vid's and other stuff Image111
Back to top Go down
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:46 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
I just had to show this to you guys XD While working on my part for the "Obvious" MEP with JimxAriel, I accidentally made it to where Eric and Sarah are about to kiss! XD

THATS SO COOL XD
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:58 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:

THATS SO COOL XD

I know, right? XD I was going for a JimxAriel kiss and wound up with an EricxSarah kiss XD
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:19 pm

aw they are actually kinda cute together lol Smile
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:29 pm

ronlover90 wrote:
aw they are actually kinda cute together lol Smile

Yeah they do Smile I think I made a new pairing (unless it's been done and I didn't know) XD I might do them in a vid some day then x3
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:42 pm

X3 For Disney/Avatar: The Last Airbender fans, you'll get a laugh out of this! XD http://fireandwater258.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d2fobw9
Back to top Go down
xAmuAnimex

xAmuAnimex

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:04 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
X3 For Disney/Avatar: The Last Airbender fans, you'll get a laugh out of this! XD http://fireandwater258.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d2fobw9

OMG!!! XD Go Zuko awesomeness! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xAmuAnimex
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspirering vid's and other stuff   Inspirering vid's and other stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspirering vid's and other stuff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next