Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I dunno what to title this...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

I dunno what to title this... Empty
PostSubject: I dunno what to title this...   I dunno what to title this... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Couple of things to say...I haven't bugged you guys in a while Twisted Evil

I'll be leaving tomorrow for 3 weeks. I'll have internet, but sadly no Sony Vegas ;__; (I don't think I'll make it). SO, xMoji's gonna be rendering/uploading the MEPs I'm hosting since I can force her to do pretty much anything >D

Okay, you guys know the Secondary Characters MEP? Pleasepleasepleaseplease take a part in volume 2. We badly need to fill it. If anyone has time to do it, even if you're in volume one, Carebear and I would really appreciate you snagging a part.

Um, this really isn't important in the least bit, so you can stop reading now if you want...But I think it'd be really cool if a bunch (or most?) of us got a Skype account. In one of my other MEP groups almost everyone has one and we group chat all the time. It's really really fun, even if you don't do the video thing (it's obnoxious with more than 2 people anyway) o0; Just a suggestion ;D

Mmkay, that's about it! Cookies to you if you read the whole thing Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: I dunno what to title this...   I dunno what to title this... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:53 am

*eats cookie* Smile

ok cool, i'll see about the skype thing, but sadly i dont think i can join the 2nd volume of the mep lol i'm having problems just finishing the one i got now -_-'
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: I dunno what to title this...   I dunno what to title this... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:46 am

ronlover90 wrote:
*eats cookie* Smile

ok cool, i'll see about the skype thing, but sadly i dont think i can join the 2nd volume of the mep lol i'm having problems just finishing the one i got now -_-'

Haha, that was just a suggestion Wink And it's fine, thanks anyway! <2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
Vernicii

Vernicii

PostSubject: Re: I dunno what to title this...   I dunno what to title this... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Yeah I agree! More people in that MEP Very Happy now I want my cookie <3
Back to top Go down
Piratearicat

Piratearicat

PostSubject: Re: I dunno what to title this...   I dunno what to title this... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:54 pm

I'll Miss you!!!

Waaaa Cookies!!!

Have fun on your hollidays, I'm about to finish mine TT-TT

Love you!!

Cookies back!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dunno what to title this...   I dunno what to title this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dunno what to title this...
Page 1 of 1