Nostalgic Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostagic Memories Studio MEP Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Song Help for a Vid!

Go down 
+3
KatieBabes
MimiMuffinz
DragonofthePen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

Song Help for a Vid! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song Help for a Vid!   Song Help for a Vid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:31 pm

EarthsAngel767 wrote:
DragonofthePen wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
harrypotterfangurl07 wrote:
HA!!! I just KNEW the John Smith in the second movie was an imposter!!!! OMG that's why she didn't get together with him in the second movie!!! Why Disney WHY!!!!!! Pocahontas wait!!!! He's an imposter!!!! Don't make any rash decisions!!!! XD

lmao! XD It was his TWIN!!!! XD Since twins don't usually have the same voice when they get older XD
:} except in the case of Nicholas Brendan, from Buffy. He and his twin sound and look SO much alike. </nerd> (he was Xander).
but lol I didn't know that! He sounded cheaper in the second film, but, then again--nvm I won't rant. XD but good to know!!

O.o He had a TWIN???? Omg, wow! Never knew that... OMG! That episode with two Xanders might have actually been him and his twin!!!! Shocked

XD I don't know why, but I thought everyone knew that sequel John Smith was Mel's brother XD And you're welcome, lol!
YES!! In that episode is the only time he played Xander beside Xander--otherwise he posed as his stunt double and also works as a professional stunt stand-in actor! Very Happy and I didn't know. XDD but then again, I am often out of the loopity loop.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
harrypotterfangurl07

harrypotterfangurl07

PostSubject: Re: Song Help for a Vid!   Song Help for a Vid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:44 pm

HA!!!! LOL. Just one more thing to prove that the second pocahontas movie happened in an alternate dimension and is in no way real. I think she's still sitting on that piece of land going, where the heck is he?!!! (If he's not already come back for her). XD
Back to top Go down
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Song Help for a Vid!   Song Help for a Vid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:48 pm

DragonofthePen wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
DragonofthePen wrote:
EarthsAngel767 wrote:
HA!!! I just KNEW the John Smith in the second movie was an imposter!!!! OMG that's why she didn't get together with him in the second movie!!! Why Disney WHY!!!!!! Pocahontas wait!!!! He's an imposter!!!! Don't make any rash decisions!!!! XD

lmao! XD It was his TWIN!!!! XD Since twins don't usually have the same voice when they get older XD
:} except in the case of Nicholas Brendan, from Buffy. He and his twin sound and look SO much alike. </nerd> (he was Xander).
but lol I didn't know that! He sounded cheaper in the second film, but, then again--nvm I won't rant. XD but good to know!!

O.o He had a TWIN???? Omg, wow! Never knew that... OMG! That episode with two Xanders might have actually been him and his twin!!!! Shocked

XD I don't know why, but I thought everyone knew that sequel John Smith was Mel's brother XD And you're welcome, lol!
YES!! In that episode is the only time he played Xander beside Xander--otherwise he posed as his stunt double and also works as a professional stunt stand-in actor! Very Happy and I didn't know. XDD but then again, I am often out of the loopity loop.

That is soooo COOOL!!!! And he played his stunt double? Again, COOL!!!! Well, now you know. XD I can't remember where I found out, maybe it was wiki, lol.
Back to top Go down
MimiMuffinz
Admin
MimiMuffinz

PostSubject: Re: Song Help for a Vid!   Song Help for a Vid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:58 pm

HA!!!! LOL. Just one more thing to prove that the second pocahontas movie happened in an alternate dimension and is in no way real. I think she's still sitting on that piece of land going, where the heck is he?!!! (If he's not already come back for her). XD
SECONDED.

I watched that movie about a gazillion times when I was 6, but had no memory of her leaving Smith whatsoever when I re watched it at 14.
Even as a kid I blocked it out ^^ Go little me XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MimiMuffinz
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Song Help for a Vid!   Song Help for a Vid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:19 am

MimiMuffinz wrote:
SECONDED.

I watched that movie about a gazillion times when I was 6, but had no memory of her leaving Smith whatsoever when I re watched it at 14.
Even as a kid I blocked it out ^^ Go little me XD

Wow! That's awesome! XD I can't really sit through that movie because at the beginning he think Pocahontas is the name of her father XD (I can't stand the parts where the hero or who the heck ever does something stupid that they will forever regret. When I was younger I would leave the room when I felt that a character on tv was going to do something stupid XD)
Back to top Go down
DragonofthePen

DragonofthePen

PostSubject: Re: Song Help for a Vid!   Song Help for a Vid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Chief Powhatan is Pocahontas's dad. <3 I liked him, and the medicine man.
And you just made me grin, Care. XDD I would always cover my eyes or ears when they'd mess up. lol.

Also here is what I have so far! sorry for the vulgarity. <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonofthePen
EarthsAngel767

EarthsAngel767

PostSubject: Re: Song Help for a Vid!   Song Help for a Vid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:05 pm

DragonofthePen wrote:
Chief Powhatan is Pocahontas's dad. <3 I liked him, and the medicine man.
And you just made me grin, Care. XDD I would always cover my eyes or ears when they'd mess up. lol.

Also here is what I have so far! sorry for the vulgarity. <3

So did I. My old best friend would always yell at me when I left the room during a show XD

I love it! I hope you do more with it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Song Help for a Vid!   Song Help for a Vid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:48 pm

okay guys now i need help lol -_-

Song Help for a Vid! - Page 2 7189-11253
Song Help for a Vid! - Page 2 Rdu05

i see them as friends, if not brothers/cousins lol Smile and i really wanna make a cute lil vid for them but i have no idea what song...do you guys have any ideas? fluff songs, or even sad songs would work lol i dont care at this point -_-"
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: Song Help for a Vid!   Song Help for a Vid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:23 pm

What about this song:

I think the chorus might be nice, and Wilbur could be the reason why Scuttle isn't afraid to fly ^^ Sorry, if it's not what you are looking for XD
Back to top Go down
ronlover90

ronlover90

PostSubject: Re: Song Help for a Vid!   Song Help for a Vid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:28 pm

haha no i think this might just work Smile thanks Very Happy

i might have to make them a couple but thats ok lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song Help for a Vid!   Song Help for a Vid! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song Help for a Vid!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2